CHAPTER 6 : Worried thought

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

 3 days had passed since the orientation weeks. Yoseob and Gikwang become close with the trio. Gikwang always take a good care of Yoseob, remind him to take his medicine and avoid stress. They were sat on their usual place at the cafe during school lunch. But it almost been a week since the incident between Yoseob and Dujun, he wondered when Dujun will come back to school.

"Hellooo.. earth to Seobie!"

 Yoseob jerk out from his thought and look up, everyone was staring at him.

"You were spacing out.. what are you thinking?" ask Hyunseung as he look at the younger infront of him.

"I.. I'm fine, so.. sorry.. what are you talking about?" he said and look back at Hyunseung.

"I was asking if you were free this weekend?"

"Why, is something happen?"

"No cutie, it's just Hyunseung hyung plan to hang out together.. so what say you?" ask Dongwoon.

"I.. I'm sorry, I had other plan to do this weekend.." said Yoseob as he lowered down his head. This weekend, he had an appointment with his doctor. 

"What plan?.. can I come too?" ask Gikwang again. 

"No.. no need, it's just something.." said Yoseob again and smile at him.

"Yah! it's not fun without you.. oh, come on Seobie!" said Junhyung as he push the smaller body a little.

"I.. I'm sorry, I can't.." said Yoseob. He was feeling guilty to rejected their plan to hang out.

"Yah Junhyung! Don't force him.. I'm sure there must be something that he need to do, right cutie?" said Hyunseung smiling as he look at the younger. He can look the guilty feeling at the younger's face.

KRING!!....

"Yah! let's go.. after this it's the Mdm Lim's classes.. we're dead if we get to her class late.." said Hyunseung as he pull Junhyung's hand harshly.

"Yah! it's hurt.. slowly Seungie, bye guys! see you!.." shout Junhyung as he run out from the cafe.

"I need to go too.. bye, see you.." said Dongwoon to them.

"Let's go Seobie.. you need to take your medicine too, let's hurry back to the class before the other kid come in.." said Gikwang as he grip Yoseob's hand and bring him out from the cafe. Their way to the class is so much silent, Gikwang notice the sullen face on Yoseob, but he didn't ask anything.

"Seobie.. here.." said Gikwang as he shoved Yoseob his medicine. Yoseob take it and gulp it in one go, then he sat silently on his chair.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The weekend comes, Yoseob just sat on his bed silently waiting for Wooyoung to get ready to take him to the hospital. Wooyung step out from the washroom, he glance at the younger who just sat silently staring at the cold floor. He knows that the sick boy wants to hang out with his friends, but because of his appointment with the doctor, he can't join it. Wooyoung knows about it from Gikwang, the latter one call him to ask what is the plan that Yoseob talking about. When Wooyoung told him, it was just the check-up  routine, he was insist to come.. but Wooyoung ensure him that Yoseob may be uncomfortable, and told him to not worry much about him. Wooyoung just sighed and approached the boy.

"Seobie.. you're ok?" ask Wooyoung. Today appointment is to check about Yoseob's condition whether his disease was deteriorated or become better.

"Ohh.. hyung, de.. are you done? let's go.." said Yoseob as he stand up.

"Sit first Seobie, your appointment is at 3 pm, it's 12 now.. we've got time.." said Wooyoung as he pull the younger's hand and make him sit beside him on the bed.

"What's been on your mind, Seobie?"

"Huh? Nothing.. it's nothing.."

"Don't lie to me, I know all about it.. spill it, you know that you must avoid stress, right? so, tell me.." although he already know whats seem to bug on Yoseob's mind, he want Yoseob to tell him himself, so he will feel ease a little.

"I.. I mean, my sunbaenim ask me to hang out with them today.. but I rejected them, said that I had other plan to do today.."

"Ok, so.."

"Then, I suddenly feel guilty towards them.. I don't know what to do, you know it too hyung.. it was the first time someone had asked me to hang out with them.. but I.. I reject them.."

"I'm sure they're understands you Seobie.. maybe next time you can hang out with them, hmm?" said Wooyoung softly as he ruffled Yoseob's hair, messing it.

"But I feel sorry.. I.." 

"Seobie, a true bestfriends is someone who understands you very well.. for example, when you said that you can't come to hang out together with them, are they angry with you? Punching you? Kicking you?" ask Wooyoung.

"No.. they're kind people.."

"Look, it's surely shows that they understand you.. they must've felt a bit upset but there's nothing much they could done, they understand and respect your decision.."

"Really?" ask Yoseob as he blink cutely at his hyung.

"Yeah, of course.." said Wooyoung as he chuckled at his cute dongsaeng.

"Now, let's go cutie.." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wooyoung-sshi, can I talk to you privately in my room?" ask Doctor Song. This is what Wooyoung feared, he knows that when the doctor ask to talk privately to him, he knows something must've been wrong. He take a look at the weak figure lying on the bed, with the oxygen mask on his cute face. His hand were clutching on his stomach, bearing a pain. Tears seem to stream down from his cute face, try to endure the pain that streak on his stomach. He then followed the doctor to his room. 

When Wooyoung take Yoseob to take his treatment, Yoseob suddenly collapsed and his breathing was become heavier. The nurse quickly put the boy to the emergency room and call the doctor. After a few minute, Yoseob was transfer to the ward, Wooyung follow him and just look sadly at the weak figure lying on the bed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wooyoung-sshi?"

Wooyoung look around, without realising he was already standing infront of the doctor's room. The doctor just make a gesture to make him walk inside the room.

"Have a sit, Wooyoung-sshi' said Dr Song.

"Doctor.. is he ok? Seobie.. he's getting better, right?" ask Wooyoung impatiently.

The doctor just look at him and sighed.

"I'm afraid so, Wooyoung-sshi.. his condition is getting worse, I need him to stay here to monitor his progress.."

"But he never missed his medicine, I'm sure about that.. he's getting better, why he need to stay here?"

"As you can see Wooyoung-sshi, he collapsed and having trouble with his breathing.. it's a serious condition, we just need to monitor him for about couple of weeks.."

"A couple of weeks? that's so long.. he will get upset when I told him about it, he's already started his school for.."

"He's going to school? I thought that he was rested at home, you told me before.." said Doctor Song in shock. He was become Yoseob's doctor since he still a child.

"I'm sorry I lied to you.. but it was Yoseob's, he told me to not telling you about the school.. I'm sorry, but I need to take him home.." said Wooyoung as he get up and walk to the door.

"Think about it Wooyoung-sshi, I know you want the best for him, but let get him stay at the hospital.. at least we can monitor him.. just for a couple of days.." persuaded Doctor Song.

"I can't.. I don't want to break his happiness.. you know what.. since he came to the school, it was the first time I see him happy and I don't want to break it or destroy his happiness.. I just want him to be happy, hope you understand it Doctor Song.." said Wooyung as he walk out from the room leaving the doctor who just plopped back in his seat and sighed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yoseob? what is he doing here, urh.. Wooyoung too?"

He then followed the two of them until he arrive at the treatment room, he was hiding behind a pillar peeking at the two. And suddenly, there were a loud voice and he can see someone wheeled Yoseob who look in pain on the bed and the worried looking Wooyoung followed behind them. He then grab Wooyoung's hand trying to stop him.

"Wooyoung.."

"You! what are you doing here?!" ask Wooyoung in shock. He didn't expect to see him in this situation.

"Hey, what's wrong with Yoseob? I see him getting wheel out from that room, what happen?"

"I.. I need to go, Yoseob need me now.." said Wooyoung as he try to get his hand freed from the grip.

"I follow you.."

"No! please.. don't, it's nothing.. just go.." said Wooyoung as he quickly ran away leaving the boy standing awkwardly on the hallway.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoseob blinked his eyes, getting used to the bright lights. He had an oxygen mask on his face and his stomach was in pain. He whimpered in pain as he realised the pain was unbearable. He look at the left, his hyung was sleeping beside him. Wooyoung wake up when he can feel the sudden movement from the bed. He look up and seen the boy was whimpered in pain and clutched his stomach in pain.

"Seobie!.. oh my God, Seobie! Nurse! Doctor! Doctor! Help him, please.." 

Some of the nurse and the doctor quickly approach them. Wooyoung can see the nurse was injected something on Yoseob's drip, and minute later the younger look fine. Wooyung approach the weak boy and wipe his tears. 

"Hyung, what happen to me?" ask the younger with his weak voice. He had already pull out the oxygen mask from his face.

"You're fine, Seobie.. you just need more rest, you'll be fine.." said Wooyung as he try to smile at the younger.

"I.. I'm not dying, right? I will get better, right?" ask Yoseob again

"Seobie, why you need to said that.."

"No.. of course you're not.. you'll be fine, Seobie.." 

"Hyung, can you promise me something?.."

"What is it Seobie?"

"Promise me that you will not leave me, no matter what happen.. please don't leave me hyung.."

"Why should I leave you, Seobie.. you're the only one I had in this world, I'm not leaving you.."

"Just promise me, hyung.." said Yoseob again as he shoved his pinky finger to Wooyoung, Wooyung look at him and make his pinky finger intertwined with Yoseob. 

And suddenly, the door open reveal a boy with worried looks on his face.

"Seobie!.."

"What are you doing here?!.." ask Wooyoung in shocked.

 

 

 

 

*****

Another update.. sorry I take a long time to update (bow), I know.. it's quite boring, right? (really?) mianei.. but I hope you still with me, and follow my story (nodded). Please do comment about this story (keyboard writing).. kamsahamnida (bow again)