CHAPTER 17 : The truth

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

 

“Junhyung-ah, gather everyone.. I need to tell something..” said Dujun as soon as he step in to his room.

“Why?..” ask Gikwang.

“Just come out, I will tell you later..” said Dujun in irritated. He always feels irritated or annoyed when he looks at Gikwang. He just don’t know why.

“Waeyo Dujun?..” ask Junhyung in shock.

“Just gather.. at the frontyard, ok..” said Dujun.

___________________________________________________________

“Are you really ok with me telling them about Seobie?..” ask Dujun again to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung seems confident to reveal about Yoseob to everyone. He just think that it’s the right time to tell the truth to everyone. Also to clear the misunderstanding between him and Hyunseung.

Hyunseung still angry at him when Wooyoung tell him about Dujun want to see everyone at the frontyard.

“Why? To reveal to everyone about your relationships?..” said Hyunseung annoyed.

“No, hyung.. please, I’m sorry..” said Wooyoung.

But Hyunseung just ignored him and just walk to the frontyard,

___________________________________________________________

“What do you want to tell us about, Dujun?..” ask Junhyung.

“This concern about Yoseob and also to clear about the misunderstanding between Wooyoung and me..” said Dujun calmly.

“What happen?..”

“He saw me with Wooyoung, earlier.. infront of his lodge..” said Dujun.

Dongwoon, Junhyung and Gikwang looking in shock.

“You.. with Wooyoung?..” ask Junhyung.

“Hear our explanation first..” said Dujun.

“Go ahead then..” said Hyunseung.

So, Dujun tell them about the incident, and about the black bag.

“What’s in the bag?.. is it important?” ask Dongwoon.

“It’s really important, really.. it’s Yoseob’s medicines, and without it.. he could die..” said Wooyoung.

“What’s wrong with Yoseob? And why is he not here?..” ask Junhyung.

Dujun look at Wooyoung, and Wooyoung just nodded.

“He had a serious disease, he was diagnosed with  stress-induced stomach ulcer when he was still a kid, so he must be really careful with what he eat, avoid stress or else it can get worse.. his immune system is really weak, he can’t get too cold or too hot, and he must take much attention to what he eat, and now his disease become worse and his medicines.. is his lifes..” explain Dujun.

“What.. what is this? You suddenly tell us about Seobie, it just unbelievable.. he was a bright kid, you know? I just.. can’t believe it..” said Junhyung.

“Is.. is it true Wooyoung?..” ask Hyunseung.

“De, I was the one with him since he was still a child.. he really was a bright kid, always cheerful, and seeing him with pain.. it just break me.. hyung, I just don’t want you to misunderstand about this.. that’s why I’ve decide to just telling everyone about this, so I hope you could understands him.. understand about us, about our condition..” said Wooyoung.

“Wooyoung, I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry..” said Hyunseung as he hug Wooyoung.

“It’ s ok hyung, as long as you could understand..” said Wooyoung.

“So, now.. where is Yoseob? I didn’t see him at the room either..” said Dongwoon.

“He’s in my room, he was collapse earlier and the incident about the bag.. so I just let him sleep there..” said Wooyoung.

“Gikwang, why you didn’t say anything?..” ask Hyunseung.

“Did you.. you already know about this?..” ask Junhyung.

“De, Gikwang is the first one to know about this and Yoseob know.. he was just too panic when Gikwang know.. so I hope, all of you will act the same around Yoseob, just be more careful..” said Wooyoung.

“Can we see him?..” ask Dongwoon.

“Yeah, of course..” said Wooyoung.

___________________________________________________________

So all of them enter into Wooyoung and Hyunseung lodge. They see that the younger was sleeping on the bed, looking so peaceful. His face was so pale and his hands was so cold.

Hyunseung sit beside him, Junhyung and Dongwoon sit at the edge of the bed and the rest just stand around the bed.

“His hand is so cold..” said Hyunseung when he touch the youunger’s hand.

“Hyung, you didn’t switch off the aircond?..” ask Gikwang.

“I forgot.. switch off Gikwang..” said Wooyoung.

Hyunseung cover Yoseob properly with his blanket.

“He just looks too peaceful, I still can’t believe that a cute boy have a serious disease like this..” said Junhyung.

“Yeah, me too hyung..” said Dongwoon as he wipe his tears.

“Yah, don’t cry..” said Wooyoung. His eyes starts to become red too.

“And why you look want to cry too?..” ask Dongwoon to Wooyoung.

“I’m not.. I’m relieved that you all know it too, and I really rely my Seobie with you all..” said Wooyoung.

“Don’t worry hyung, we’ll take care of him well..” said Gikwang.

___________________________________________________________

When it’s time to dinner, Yoseob wake up.

“I.. I’m still here?..” thought him. The he begin to search for his hyung.

“Dujun hyung see me.. he must know about me, oh my God..” he said slowly.

“You’re awake?..”

“Du.. Dujun hyung? You.. where.. where is Wooyoung hyung?.. Wooyoung hyung..” said Yoseob in frantic. At time like this, he doesn’t want to be alone with Dujun.

“Seobie, relax.. Wooyoung had something to do, so he want me to take care of you..” said Dujun.

“You know?..”

“De, it’s ok.. no need to explain, I know it all.. from Dr Song..”

“Dr Song told you?.. did.. did everyone know it too?”

“No, only me..”

Wooyoung told him to just keep it a secret yet from Yoseob about evryone know about his condition.

“That’s a relieve.. it’s time for dinner, right? We’re having a barbeque.. right?..” ask Yoseob.

“De.. you like?..”

“Of course.. let’s go hyung, everyone must wonder where did I go..” said Yoseob as he got up from the bed.

“Seobie, you need to eat your medicines first..” said Dujun as he bring the bag.

“Ahh.. I forgot, thank you hyung..”

“I get it.. which bottle is it?..” ask Dujun.

“It’s ok, hyung,, I can take it from here..” said Yoseob want to grab the bag.

“It’s ok, Wooyoung said to let me take out the medicines and watch you eat..”

“He.. he told you that?..”

“De, is it hard for taking a medicines Seobie?..”

Yoseob just remain silent as he suddenly look down. Dujun realised and quickly apologize.

“I’m sorry, Seobie.. I just..” said Dujun panic.

“Haahhaha.. I got you hyung! Hehheeheehe.. you’re so funny!..” said Yoseob as he laughing.

“Yah! You.. enough, palli tell me which bottle is it?..” said Dujun.

“De, de.. mian.. it’s the small bottle there, with red line on it.. yup, two pills and the red one also..” said Yoseob.

“Here, take this..” said Dujun as he shove the pills on his palm to Yoseob.

Yoseob take it and gulp down in quickly.

“You’re alright?” and the younger nodded.

___________________________________________________________

“Is all the grill one.. seafood only?..” ask Yoseob to Hyunseung as he see the older is busying grilling the seafood.

“De.. why? You didn’t like seafood?..” ask Hyunseung. He was totally forgot about what Wooyoung told him earlier.

Yoseob  just smile at Hyunseung. He continue to see what else he can eat, his plate still empty.

“What can I eat?..” thought Yoseob.

“Seobie, here.. sit here..” said Junhyung.

Yoseob quickly walk to the table.

“Hyung, you’re alone?..” ask Yoseob.

“De.. the other was busy cooking, you didn’t take the food? Your plate still empty..” said Junhyung.

“Aah.. I was going to..”

“No need, here take this.. I take too many seafood, and also here I had ramyun.. Dongwoon cook it..” said Junhyung as he put the ramyun and the seafood on Yoseob’s plate. He was also forgot about Wooyoung said to him.

“Tha.. thank you hyung..” but he can’t eat the food. He look for his hyung.

“Seobie, it will get cold..” said Junhyung.

But before he want to take the ramyun into his mouth, someone taking his plate.

“Seobie, you’re here..” said Dongwoon as he take Yoseob’s plate and switch it with his.

“Dongwoon hyung.. that’s my plate..” said Yoseob but at the same time he was relieve that Dongwoon take his plate.

“Wooyoung told me that you like chicken bbq, so I bought it for you.. and that roasted potato..”

“Thank you hyung..”

“Did you take this SEAFOOD and NOODLES for yourself?..” ask Dongwoon as he emphasizes the words looking at Junhyung. Then, Junhyung suddenly realizes and mouthed sorry to Dongwoon.

“Aniyo, Junhyung hyung give it to me..”

“Really?.. this looks emphatizing, you didn’t mind give it to me right?”

“No, you can take it hyung..” said Yoseob happily.

___________________________________________________________

 “Hyung, did you have plain water?..” whispered Yoseob to Wooyoung.

“Did yours already empty?..”

“De, you too?..”

“Urmm..”

“Really? It’s ok hyung.. I’ll search for myself..” said Yoseob as Wooyoung begin to get up from his seat. The six of them were sitting as they enjoy their first dinner. Yoseob begin to get up from his seat.

“Where did you want to go Seobie?..” ask Dujun.

“I.. I want to search for some drink..” said Yoseob.

“We have so many drink here, what do you want to get?..” ask Hyunseung. He was still didn’t remember what Wooyoung told him.

“I.. urmm..”

Dongwoon kick Hyunseung leg under the table.

“Ouw! Wae?..” ask Hyunseung totally clueless. Dongwoon just give him a death glare.

“Seobie, here take mine..” said Gikwang as he shove his bottle to Yoseob.

“No need, takes mine.. it’s better than him..” said Dujun as he quickly takes Gikwang bottle and put it aside. Yoseob just stare at them and he take both of the bottle into his arm.

“I’ll take both.. thank you hyung, Kwangie..” said Yoseob smiling.

___________________________________________________________

As the night come, Yoseob begin to feel cold although they sit infront of campfire just chatting around.

“Seobie, you’re cold?..” as Gikwang.

“De..” said Yoseob slowly.

Gikwang take his jacket and cover Yoseob with it.

“You, aren’t cold?..” ask Yoseob.

“No, it’s fine.. I’m not cold..”

“Thank you Kwangie..” said Yosoeb smiling.

___________________________________________________________

“I think we should come in now..” said Wooyoung as he see that Yoseob become pale.

Everyone notice it, and they pretend that they were tired and went back to their room.

“Seobie, here.. the bag, put it beside your bed ok?..” said Wooyoung as he give the black bag to Yoseob.

“Ok.. arasso hyung..”

___________________________________________________________

“Woon-ah, watch him.. and if anything happen, call me ok?..” said Wooyoung to Dongwoon.

“De, I will call you if something happen.. don’t worry Wooyoung..” said Dongwoon before they went to their lodge.

___________________________________________________________

“Dongwoon-ah!..”

“De hyung.. waeyo?..” ask Dongwoon as he approach Dujun who was calling him before he went into his lodge.

“I want you to watch him, and it’s better if you didn’t sleep tonight.. because Wooyoung said that sometimes he will wake at night in pain, so you must take care of him well, arasso?..”

Dongwoon just sigh at him.

“Yah! You heard me or not?..”

“De.. de, I know..”

“Ok, good.. and call me quickly if anything happen, arasso?..”

“De..”

___________________________________________________________

“Dongwoon hyung..”

“What again?..”

“It’s about Seobie.. hyung, you must watch him well ok.. because sometimes he will..”

“He will wake up at night in pain, so I must take care of him well.. de, I know, I know..”

“And also hyung, if something..”

“If something happen, to call you immediately.. and beside you, I have to call another 2 person.. don’t worry, I’ll take care of him well..” said Dongwoon.

He start to getting annoyed, and he still didn’t went to to his lodge yet.

___________________________________________________________

“Hyung..”

“What again?!..” shout Dongwoon as he look back to see who’s calling him. He was shock to see that it was Yoseob looking back at him in feared.

“Urh.. ne.. nevermid..” said Yoseob in feared.

“Ooh Seobie, I’m sorry.. I though that it was someone else, what do want to ask me about?..” ask Dongwoon in guilt.

“Ne.. nevermind.. I’m sorry..” said Yoseob as he shaking his head.

“It’s ok Seobie, I’m sorry.. just ask me..” said Dongwoon.

“I just wonder what time we need to get up tomorrow?.. as we’re going to waterfall in the morning..” said Yoseob slowly.

“Ah about that, Junhyung decide to went there at 11.. so the air will not too cold, and suitable for us to camp..”

“Ahh.. geuraeyo?.. thank you hyung..” said Yoseob smiling.

“Let’s went in the lodge..” said Dongwoon.

“De..”