CHAPTER 4 : First day at school

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

And the day had come for Yoseob to register at the academy. The academy was so huge and Yoseob just enjoy the scenery of his new school. Yoseob was turning on to the corner of the building and then suddenly he bumped into someone and they both collapse on the floor.

“Ouch!”

“Oh, I’m sorry.. I’m sorry, I didn’t see you coming.. I’m sorry.” Yoseob bow and he help the other guy.

“No, it’s okay.. I’m fine though.” Said the other guy.

“Did you hurt?.. I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..” said Yoseob again panickly and he quickly clean the dirt on the other guy pants.

“Hey, relax.. It’s ok, it’s my fault too.” Said the other guy.

“Erm.. mian..” said Yoseob again looking at the other guy with apologetic eyes.

And suddenly there was an announcement.

DING DONG DENG DONG!

“Attention to all the first year student and members of the student counsel, please gather at the main hall right now. I repeat, attention to all the first year student and member of the student counsel, please gather at the main hall right now, thank you.”

DING DONG DENG DONG

“It’s ok though, I should go now.. see you.” Said the other guy.

“Ermm.. wait!”

“Yeah?” said the other guy turning back at Yoseob.

“I.. ermm.. can.. can you show me the direction to the the main hall?” ask Yoseob.

“Oh? Urmm.. are you the first year student?”

“Yeah, so.. ermm.. can you show me where the main hall is?”

“Of course.. I’m also on my way there, I’m the part of the student counsel. My name is Yong Junhyung. Currently on third year. What’s your name, boy?”ask Junhyung.

“I.. urm.. my name is Yang Yoseob”

“Ok, Yoseob.. come with me. I’ll show you.”

“Ok, alright..”

They went together to the main hall and suddenly someone shout Junhyung’s name.

“Yah! Junhyung!”

“Yah.. Hyunseung!” said Junhyung.

“Oh my God. It’s Hyunseung hyung, ooh.. ottoke?.. ottoke?..” Yoseob began to panick.

“Oh? Is that the cute boy?”

“Oh my God, Dongwoon hyung also here.. ooh.. ottoke?”

“Huh? Who?” ask Junhyung.

“Right! It’s the cute boy.. yah.. Yoseob! you went to this academy?” ask Dongwoon and he approach Yoseob.

“Yeah.. urm.. I’m the first year.” Said Yoseob.

“Wait, you know him?” ask Junhyung.

“Of course we know him, right Yoseob?” said Hyunseung and he wink at Yoseob playfully.

“Where did you find this cutie, here?” ask Hyunseung.

“Well, we bumped into each other at the corner there, and he was asking me where is the main hall? So, here it is?” said Junhyung.

“I see..” said Hyunseung.

“Woah, I didn’t know that you want to get here Yoseob?” said Dongwoon. 

Yoseob just smiled at them three.

“Let’s go, the others must have been waiting for us.” Said Dongwoon and they walk together to the main hall.

Yoseob gather with all the first year student, while the other three heading to the stage to gather with the teachers and the other of the member of the student council.

Yoseob search for an empty seat and luckily he saw an empty seat beside a black-haired boy who has a small body like him, but very muscular. Yoseob approach the boy.

“Hi.. urmm.. do you mind if I take a seat here beside you?” ask Yoseob.

“Yeah.. of course. Please, have a seat.” Said the boy and smile gladly at Yoseob.

“Oh.. urm, thank you.”

“You’re welcome, by the way I’m Gikwang, Lee Gikwang.. and you?”

“I’m Yang Yoseob, just call me Yoseob.” Said Yoseob and smile at him.

“You’re kind of cute guy you know?” said Gikwang.

“Oh, kamsahamnida..” Yoseob blushed and chuckled lightly.

They were giving a briefing about the school from the teacher and after that the orientation was taken by the Student Counsel.

 “Ok, hello everyone! My name is Jang Hyunseung and I am the vice president of the student counsil. For a week, you will receive an orientation from us, so I hope that we can get along very well during this week. I will begin to introduce the member of the student counsil here but before that, I’m sorry because the President can’t be here for the rest of this week to handle this orientation that suppose to be his job, but I will make sure that you will enjoy your first orientation here.”

The audience give an applause for that. And by that Yoseob know that Dujun was the president of the student counsil, Junhyung was in charge of the student affair and Dongwoon who was currently in second year was in charge of the student’s activity.

The orientation had finished early, and they were given a free time to take a look of their new school. Yoseob was having a chit chat with his new friend, Gikwang when suddenly Dongwoon approach them.

“Hey, cutie!”

“Oh, Dongwoon hyung. What is it?” ask Yoseob

“Hyunseung hyung ask you to join us with lunch, can you?” ask Dongwoon.

“Urm..  ok, but I have a new friend here so, can I take him with me too?” ask Yoseob.

“Yeah, of course cutie..” said Dongwoon and he ruffle Yoseob’s hair.

“Kamsahamnida..” said Yoseob and he smile cutely.

They both were siting on the table with the other three.

“What’s your name, boy?” ask Junhyung to Gikwang.

“Oh, my name is Gikwang, Lee Gikwang.” Said Gikwang and he smile at them three.

“Today, Hyunseung will treat us, so choose what you want to eat” said Junhyung.

“Jinjja?” ask Dongwoon.

“Not for you, but both of them” said Hyunseung and makes Dongwoon pouted.

“It’s fine, we will eat whatever you give us.” Said Gikwang and he look at Yoseob who smile at him.

And the situation get weird, cause no one was talking.

“So, anything that you want to ask us, Yoseob?”ask Hyunseung to break the silence after he order the food for all of them to eat at the academy’s café.

“Urm.. I have something to ask, to Dongwoon hyung” said Gikwang.

“Ok, what?” ask Dongwoon

“How old are you?” ask Gikwang and it’s make Junhyung, Hyunseung and Dongwoon itself laughing loudly.

“Why? What’s the matter?” ask Gikwang and he look at Yoseob who was just shrudding his shoulder.

“Aniyo, it’s fine though..” said Junhyung.

“Well, it’s funny because I expect you to ask something serious about Dongwoon, yet.. you’re asking about his age?” said Hyunseung.

“I.. I’m sorry if I offend you, but I’m just curious about that” said Gikwang.

“Don’t worry,it’s fine.. why do you want to know about my age? Because I look older?”

“Yeah” said Yoseob and Gikwang together.

“I’m the same age with both of you” said Dongwoon.

“You.. what?” ask Gikwang

“You’re the same age with both of us? Is that means that you’re 16 too?” ask Yoseob with his eyes widened.

“Yeah.. I know it’s hard to believe but that is true..”said Dongwoon.

Yoseob and Gikwang look at him with amused face.

“But you’re in second year..” said Gikwang

“Yeah, it’s because he’s too genius” said Hyunseung.

“Oh, I see.. but you let me call you hyung. I’m sorry, I didn’t know..” said Yoseob

“It’s ok, moreover it’s cute though..” said Dongwoon while laughing.

The food had arrived. Hyunseung ordered grilled-buttered crab, cream spaghetti, stir fried spicy octopus and macaroni pizza.

“Have a taste, everyone” said Hyunseung

Yoseob just look at the dish, he can’t eat any of the dish serve on the table.

“Ottoke? I can’t eat any of these dishes.. ottoke?”

“Yoseob, have a taste.. this is so delicious” said Dongwoon and he put one of the grilled-buttered crab on Yoseob’s plate.

“Yeah, I.. I will eat it then” said Yoseob and he take a bite of the crab.

“Just a little bit, a little bit must be fine..”

After the mouth-watering lunch they had, Yoseob had to departed first. He can feel his body start to become weak, and his headache coming back.

“I’m sorry, I had to go first. See you guys tomorrow.” Said Yoseob.

“Do you want me to take you home, cutie?” ask Dongwoon.

“No. it’s fine… it’s not far though” said Yoseob and his face start to become pale.

“Ok, alright.. be careful on your way home, see you tomorrow.”

Yoseob just smiled weakly at him and make his ways to the bus stop infront of the academy.

___________________________________________________________

“Wooyoung hyung must be angry with me..” thought Yoseob when he was sat at the bus. He become sweaty because of the pain he endure.

“Hurry.. hurry, I can’t faint here” his stomach start to hurt like hell. After a while he arrive at his dorm.

He knock the door weakly, although he had a key to his dorm. Yoseob was just leaning at his dorm’s door, clutching his stomach while waiting for Wooyoung to open it.

“Aish, jinjja.. you had a key, why must you..”

His word stop as he sees Yoseob was already collapse into his body, he quickly catch Yoseob’s body, carried the small body and place it on the bed.

“Hyung.. hurt.. it’s hurt..” Yoseob whimpered painly as his hand clutch his stomach. His tears start to flow from his cute eyes.

Wooyoung quickly search Yoseob’s backpack and put out Yoseob’s medicine box. He opened it, put the pills on his palm and give it to Yoseob. After taking his pills, Yoseob lean back on his bed, still sobbing while trying to catch his breath. Wooyoung quickly help him to change his clothes onto something comfortable.

“Yoseob, let’s go to the hospital.. your disease had gotten worse.. we..”

Before Wooyoung finished his sentence, there was a knocking on the door. He quickly went to the door and opened it, revealed a boy wearing a same uniform as Yoseob.

“Who.. who are you?..” 

 

 

 

 

*****

Is my story getting better? Please comment.. (Puppy eyes) why am I doing that? (eyes rolled up, hands going to the shoulder)