Chapter 14 : One thing reveal

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

 

“Urmm.. excuse me? may I know who’s in charge of the patient who admit here two days ago? It’s a boy.. high school student..”

“Oh, Dujun-ah.. haven’t see you in a while..” said Nurse Oh.

“Oh? Noona know me?” ask Dujun.

“Yah! You didn’t recognize noona, it’s me.. Nurse Oh!..”

Dujun seems to think in silent for a while.

“Ahh! I remember now.. mianei noona..”

“It’s fine..  but who is this high school boy, your lover?..” ask Nurse Oh again as she smiling at Dujun.

“Urmm.. well maybe, hahaha.. ahh, palli noona” as he blushing.

“It’s true then..” teased Nurse Oh again.

“Aaaa.. noona..”

“Ok.. ok, then what is his name?..” said Nurse Oh as she looking at her computer.

“Yang Yoseob..” said Dujun.

“Did you find it?..” ask Dujun impatiently.

“De.. Yang Yoseob, age 16.. being admitted here in 16 May right?” said Nurse Oh as she looking at Dujun.

“De, de.. it’s him.. can I know who’s in charge for him?”

“Ooh, I can’t Dujun.. his file being record as private, I can’t open it if not for medical purpose..” said Nurse Oh.

“How come his file is being record private?”

“As I know, patient with his file record in private is a patient with serious disease.. or maybe they didn’t want their disease being reveal to just anyone..” explain Nurse Oh.

“But you can still open it, right?” ask Dujun.

“I can, but I will be tagged.. and I don’t want to risk my job by doing that..” said Nurse Oh as Dujun wants to open his mouth. Dujun sigh deeply.

“Why don’t you ask your dad? He had all the access to the patient’s file..” suggest Nurse Oh.

“But I will be question by him..”

“Well, it’s the only way.. unless you find out yourself who is in charge of your lover’s..”

“Aish, just stop that..” said Dujun smiling as he walk away.

“But you’re smiling..”

“I’m not, by the way.. thank you noona!..”

___________________________________________________________

“Should I ask dad?..” thought Dujun as he was sitting at the bench at their school café. He sigh.

“Yah! What are you sighing about?..” said Junhyung as he tap Dujun’s shoulder while taking a seat beside him. Hyunseung also take his seat infront of Dujun.

“He’s worried about Seobie..” said Hyunseung as he wink at Dujun.

“Am not!..” protest Dujun.

“Don’t worry, he’s fine.. Wooyoung call me last night..” said Hyunseung.

“Wooyoung? Who is he?..” ask Junhyung.

“Ooh.. you didn’t know? He’s Seobie’s brother..” explain Hyunseung.

“You going out with his brother?..” ask Junhyung.

“What? Is that wrong?..” ask Hyunseung looking at Junhyung.

“Yes!.. I mean, no.. ahh..it’s not that..nevermind..”

“What..”

“Yah guys.. stop it, ok? What time we’re going to Dongwoon’s house?..” ask Dujun.

“Yeah, I almost forgot about it.. urm, what time uh? How about at 3 pm? Dujun, you can ride your car and I will pick Hyunseung later at his house..” said Junhyung.

“No need to pick me up, I will stop by Dream Café to meet Wooyoung first..” said Hyunseung.

“You want to bring Wooyoung also?..” ask Junhyung.

“No.. uhh, can I?..” ask Hyunseung looking at Junhyung.

“Is Wooyoung work?” cut Dujun before Junhyung want to say something.

“De, he told me last night.. waeyo?”

“Then I will also stop by at their house, I want to take a look at Seobie..” said Dujun.

“Urgh.. did I’m the only one who didn’t have a partner?..” sigh Junhyung in frustration.

___________________________________________________________

“De, who is that?..”

“It’s me Dujun..”

“Ahh, jakkamanyo..”

Then the door was open, revealing a small boy with a bread in his hand.

“Dujun hyung, come in..” said Yoseob.

“Am I disturbing you? You seem in the middle of something?..” said Dujun looking at the bread in the smaller hands.

“Ahh, I’m just in the middle of eating my lunch.. have a seat hyung, did you eat?..”

“De.. I have my lunch already, what did you eat anyway?..”

“Ahh, just a bread and tuna..”

Dujun can see the younger was sitting on the floor with his loaf of bread and a small can of tuna on the small table.

“You’re eating bread for lunch?..” ask Dujun curiously.

“De.. but actually Wooyoung hyung will come back home at 1 pm to give me lunch, but I think he was busy and I was hungry, so I just eat this bread..” explain Yoseob.

“Then, why you didn’t come out to Dream Café and just eat there?..” ask Dujun again.

“It’s so cold outside, Wooyoung hyung didn’t allow me to go out..” said Yoseob smiling.

Before Dujun want to say something, someone knocking on the door again. Yoseob quickly got up, but Dujun tell him to sit again.

“Let me open it, continue eating..” as he walk to the door and open it.

“Seobie, I’m sorry.. I’d forgot to bring your lunch, as I..”

“Anyeong Wooyoung-sshi..” said Dujun.

“Ooh Dujun hyung? What are you doing here?..” said Wooyoung in shock.

“I’m just visiting Seobie, ooh.. Seungie is here too..” said Dujun.

“De, I’ve meet him at the café..” said Wooyoung as he quickly walk in the house and approach Yoseob who was eating his bread. Dujun and Hyunseung just watch them.

“Mianei Seobie.. I forgot to bring your lunch, did your stomach hurt?..” ask Wooyoung in worried.

“De, but just a little bit.. I’m fine..” said Yoseob as he smile at his hyung.

“Mianei.. hyung mianei..” Wooyoung feel guilty.

“It’s alright hyung.. I already eat, look..” said Yoseob as he want to cheer up his hyung by showing the bread he just ate.

“No, no.. you need to eat a proper meal, here eat this..” said Wooyoung as he give a packed lunch he bring for his dongsaeng.

“Komawo hyung..”

“Eat it now.. don’t eat bread again..” said Wooyoung as he take the bread and tuna and keep it again.

“Ahh.. hyung deul, do you want some drink?..”

“De, sure if you want to make it..” said Hyunseung as he wink at Wooyoung.

___________________________________________________________

“Do you want to go with us to Dongwoon’s house?” ask Dujun to both of them.

“We’re actually wants to went there after this..” said Hyunseung.

Yoseob look at Wooyoung.

“I’m sorry but we can’t.. as you see Seobie is not feeling well yet, and I want to take care of him, I’m sorry..” said Wooyoung.

“Ahh, jinjjayo? It’s a pity then if you both didn’t follow, he’s making a party. You know he’s already arrive from China, and he invite all his friend to this party..” said Hyunseung.

“Mianei..” said Yoseob.

“It’s fine, we’re understand.. so, we will make a move first.. and ah Seobie, tomorrow you will come to school, right?” ask Dujun.

“De, I’ll be coming to school..” said Yoseob.

“Ok, then we’ll see you at school tomorrow..” said Dujun.

“Wait for my call Wooyoung-sshi..” said Hyunseung as he wink at Wooyoung who look blushing.

Yoseob look at his hyung, then he dodge his hyung with a question look in his face.

“I’ll tell you later..” whispered Wooyoung.

“Seobie?..” ask Dujun.

“Ah de.. see you tomorrow hyung..” said Yoseob.

___________________________________________________________

“Hyung..”

“What?..”

“Hyung..you promise..”

“Promise what?..”

“To tell me..”

“Urmm?..”

“Hyuuuung..” whined Yoseob.

“Ok, ok.. what do you want to know?..”

“Are you with Hyunseung hyung? Couple?..” ask Yoseob as he sit infront of his hyung getting ready to eat his medicines.

“Urmm.. what do you think?..” ask Wooyoung back to Yoseob.

“Couple?..” ask Yoseob as he thinking deeply.

“If you want to say like that..”

“Hyuuuuung..”

“What?..”

“Tell me the truth.. when do you start dating with him?” ask Yoseob blinking his big eyes cutely.

“I don’t know, it just happen.. and he really take care of me, so.. it happen..” said Wooyoung as he start blushing.

“Hyung, you’re blushing..” tease Yoseob laughing as he poked Wooyoung cheek.

“Yah! Stop that.. here, eat your medicines..” said Wooyoung with his red faces as he shove the medicines on his palm to Yoseob.

“Oooh.. you love him, don’t you?.. I know..” tease Yoseob again as he got up from the bed and make a love pose.

“Yah!.. Seobie, deo..” and he start to chase Yoseob around the house.

“Ahh.. hyung, hyung!.. mian, mian.. don’t tickle me, it’s ticklish..” said Yoseob struggle in Wooyoung embrace but the elder doesn’t release him and continue tickle him.

“Hyung, hyung.. my stomach, hurt..” whimpered Yoseob as he clutch his stomach. Wooyoung quickly release him and look at him.

“Your medicines..” said Wooyoung as he quickly take the medicines and give it to him. Yoseob quickly take it and gulp it down.

“You know you can’t delay when it’s the times to take your medicines..” said Wooyoung as he patted the younger’s back calming him down.

“I.. I’m sorry..” said Yoseob.

“It’s fine, is it hurt again?”

“A little..”

“Go to sleep now, tomorrow you will go to school..” said Wooyoung as he tidy up the medicines box.

“De..” said Yoseob as he lying back on his bed.

“Seobie?..”

“Urmm?..”

“Do you mind if hyung go out with Hyunseung hyung?..”

“No, I don’t mind.. I like it..”

“Really?..”

“Urmm..”

“Seobie..”

“……”

“Do you think he like me?..”

“……”

“I wonder when he will call me, he said he will call me tonight..”

“……”

“Seobie?..”

“……”

Wooyoung look at the younger and smiling. Yoseob already falling asleep. He then cover him with his blanket and smile wider when he see his phone with the caller id Hyunseung.

___________________________________________________________

“Whose file you want to see Dujun?..”

“There this one boy, Yang Yoseob.. he being admit at your hospital in 16 May, I just want to know who is in charge of him..” said Dujun as he sit in front of his dad in his work room.

“And why you want to know about it?..” ask his dad as he cross his arm looking at his son.

“Because he is my friend..”

“Really?.. I see here he is a very cute boy, and he’s on the same school with you..” said  Mr Yoon.

“Yeah.. so?..”

“You like him?..”

“Yes.. I mean no!.. no.. it’s not like that..” stuttered Dujun looking at his dad.

“Then, why is your face so red?..”

“I’m not!.. dad, please..”

“Ok, ok.. you want to know who’s in charge of him?..”

“De.. de..”

“Urmm, you know him.. it’s Dr Song..”

“Dr Song?..”

“De, you know him right?..”

“Yeah.. yeah, I know him..”

“Ok, then..”

“Wait.. dad, can I know what disease he had?.. it being recorded in there, right?..” ask Dujun again.

“You want to know just one thing right? So, I can only give you that.. no more..”

“Please dad..”

“No, I can’t.. this file should be confidential, but I let you know one thing.. if you want to know more, why don’t you ask Dr Song?..” said Mr Yoon as he got up from his chair and walk out from his room.

“You don’t want to eat dinner?..”

“I will, just a minute.. and I will go down later..” said Dujun.