CHAPTER 30 : Going home? (New update)

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

"Take a deep breath Yoseob, ok.. once again.. you're fine, you're fine now.." said Dr Song slowly when he inspect Yoseob that day.

It was his fourth day in the hospital, and since his painkiller wore off, he now can feel the pain strike on his stomach. He was alone in his room that day when suddenly he felt hurt on his stomach. That's when he push on the button calling the doctor. 

"Hurts.." whimpered Yoseob as he hold on his hand at Doctor's Song arm tightly. He was crying.

"I know.. I know, Seob.. but you need to withstand it, ok?.." said Dr Song patting his hand smoothly.

"Don't leave me.." said w as he feel that the doctor was trying to pull off his hands away.

"But I need to check other patients too Seob, I will came again later ok?.." said Dr Song trying to persuaded the smaller.

"Andwae.. andwae, you can't.. just stay here, with me.." said Yoseob as he hug the doctor's hand more closer to him.

"Yoseob.." said Dr Song again as he sighed. But seeing the smaller keep on crying about the pain, heslowdn't have a gult to leave him.

He then take his phone out and call Dr Kim to replace his task for seeing the other patient today. He then look back at the smaller on the bed who still crying in silent.

"Seobie, you need to be strong, hurmm..? Want me to call your family?" ask Dr Song as he the younger's head softly.

But Yoseob just remain silent, sobbing quietly as he hug the doctor's hand tightly. 

Dr Song sigh deeply. He take out his phone again and dial Mr and Mrs Yang's phone.

_____________________________________________

"Hello?"

"Mrs Yang, it's me Dr Song.."

"De doctor, what is it?"

"It's about Yoseob.."

"What about him? Is he alright? Nothing happen right?.."

Dr Song can heard the worried tone from Mrs Yang. 

"Actually, he's in pain right now.. his anaesthetic is wore off, so he now can feel pain strike on his stomach.. he's been crying all day, I don't know what else to do.. that's why I'm calling you.."

"Geurae? Are you with him right now?Can I speak to him?" Ask Mrs Yang worriedly. She can't go to accompany Yoseob because she now was in Ilsan, having his women association, while his husband and Wooyoung was currently in Japan. 

"Wait a minute Mrs Yang.." said Dr Song.

"Seobie, your omma want to speak with you.." said Dr Song as he give his phone to the sobbing figure on bed. 

Yoseob push the phone farther away from him. 

"Seobie.. please,your omma want to speak to you, she's really worried about you.. please hurmm.. talk to her.." persuade Dr Song. 

But Yoseob just ignore him and kept on crying. 

"Mrs Yang, can you please come here.. he's keep crying, I can't give him the painkiller, because it will effect his immune system.." sigh Dr Song.

"I'll try, actually I'm in Ilsan right now, but I will try to come as soon as possible.. meanwhile that, can you please just watch him for me doctor?" Ask Mrs Yang.

"Yeah, I will.." said Dr Song.

_____________________________________________

"Your omma will come here, just wait for a while eo?.." said Dr Song as he patted Yoseob's hand softly, calming him.

Yoseob cry now has turn to small hiccup, but his face still frown in pain. He now was getting tired from his previous crying. 

Soon after, he drifted to sleep. 

_____________________________________________

Mrs Yang slowly open the door revealing herself. Dr Song quickly stand up and greet her. 

"Mrs Yang, you're here.."

"De, how was he?.." ask Mrs Yang as she eyeed her son on bed. 

"He's asleep, he must be tired from his previous crying.."

"I can take from here doctor, thank you for take care of him for me.." said Mrs Yang smiling at the doctor.

"Ok then, I'll leave first.."

_____________________________________________

Yoseob stir in his sleep, whimpered slowly from the pain. 

"Doctor.. doctor.." call Yoseob slowly as now he didn't feel the doctor's hand.

Mrs Yang quickly went beside him when she heard thw whimper. 

"Seobie, omma here honey.. open your eyes, eo? Omma here.." said Mrs Yang as she grab her son's hand.

"Omma?.."

"De honey, omma here.."

Yoseob slowly open his eyes and look sadly at his mom. His tears starts to form again from his eyes. 

"Omma.. omma.. where are you? Don't leave me alone anymore.."sobbed Yoseob. 

"I'm sorry honey, omma won't leave anymore ok? I'm sorry honey.." said Mrs Yang guilty. 

Yoseob whimpered from the pain and slowly take his mom's hand clutching it tightly. 

"Is it really hurt son?" ask Mrs Yang when he see his son whimpering. 

 Yoseob nodded slowly at her.

"Look at me,  just look at omma Seob, omma will sing something for you ok? Just listen to me.. concentrate on me, urmm?" said Mrs Yang as she lean closer to his son face. 

Yoseob looking at his mom with his teary eyes, trying to ignore the pain striking at his stomach.