CHAPTER 8 : I'm back

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

"Dujun-ah!"

"Yah!!.. Dujun!.. long time no see, huh?"

"Dujun hyung!!!.."

Dujun just chuckled at his friends and approach them. They were meeting at Junyung house.

"Yah! do you all need to yell?"

"Of course, you leave us for a week, and leave all your pile of work to us.. how come we didn't yell when we see you.." said Hyunseung.

"Mianei guys.."

"By the way, how's your trip?" ask Junhyung.

"It's not a trip, I barely get to sleep there.. there's so much work to do, everyday I wish to come back to Korea as soon as possible you know.." said Dujun.

"Aigoo, hyung you work to hard eventhough you just high schooler.." said Dongwoon as he patted Dujun's back.

"Never mind.. so tell me, any news here.."

"Oh, there's something you need to know.." said Dongwoon.

"What?"

"Yoseob, he's a new student at our school.."

"Who?"

"Yoseob.. Yang Yoseob, you didn't remember him? The cute boy.. from the cafe.." said Hyunseung in annoyed.

"I know, I know.. he what?"

"He studied at our school.. as a first year student" said Dongwoon.

"Jinjjayo?.."

"De.." said Dongwoon again.

"Daebak! I can meet him always.. how I miss that cute boy.."  thought Dujun as he smiled thinking about the thought.

"Hyung?.. why are you smiling all of the sudden?" ask Dongwoon.

"You like that boy, huh?" ask Junhyung as he smirked at Dujun.

"Aa.. aniyo, I didn't smile.."

"You did, I saw that.." said Hyunseung as he gigled.

"I didn't.. and stop it guys.."

And the rest of them laughing at Dujun.

"I can't wait to go to school tomorrow.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Seobie, are you sure you want to go to school, today?" ask Wooyoung as he look at Yoseob who was getting ready with his school bag.

"De, waeyo hyung?.." ask Yoseob as he put his medicine box in his bag.

"Does your stomach still hurt again?" he was damn worried about Yoseob, when he wake up in the middle of the night clutching his stomach in pain. 

"Aaa.. aniyo, gwaenchana.. it's not hurt anymore.." said Yoseob calmly. But actually, it still hurt a bit but Yoseob want to go to school. It was because the text message Hyunseung hyung send it to him yesterday telling him that Dujun is coming back. He didn't want to miss the chance to see Dujun.

"Really? You didn't lie to me, right?" said Wooyoung suspiciously.

"No.. I didn't. Hyung, you believe in me right? said Yoseob as he smile cutely at his hyung.

"Yah! Don't make that face.. I can't accept that.." said Wooyoung as he sighed.

"Arasso.. hyung, do I look better? Is my face look pale?" ask Yoseob as he finish packing his bag and standing infront of Wooyoung.

"Seobie-yah, you always looking cute in my eyes.. you don't need someone to tell you that" said Wooyoung as he ruffled Yoseob's hair.

"Hyung!.. you mess up my hair.." said Yoseob as he pouted.

"Now, let's go.. before you're getting late to your school.." said Wooyoung as he grab his jacket. He decides to accompany Yoseob to school today because he was worried. 

"Hyung? Where do you want to go?" ask Yoseob as he see his hyung getting ready to go out.

"I decide to accompany you to school, today.. and no objection, I won't back up my decision.. now, let's go" said Wooyoung quickly before Yoseob want to say something. There were walking together to the bus stand. Yoseob looking at Wooyoung, he was feeling guity to make his hyung tired by walking with him to the school, so he just stay silent.

"If you're feeling guilty, pay the bus fare.." said Wooyung. He know Yoseob was looking at him along the way to the bus stand.

"But hyung, I didn't take the bus anymore.." said Yoseob slowly without looking at his hyung.

"You what? Then, do you walk to school everyday?" said Wooyoung in shock.

"De.."

"Why?"

"Be.. because I don't want to waste your money, I.."

"Seobie, I don't want you to get tired by walking to the school, that is why I give you more pocket money.."

"It's ok, hyung.. I don't get tired at all, besides walking can energizes me more" said Yoseob as he try to sound confidently.

"But today, take a bus.. and no excuses.." Yoseob just sighed.

So, they took a bus. By the time they arrive, Hyunseung also arrive at the school. Yoseob notice him and quickly run towards him.

"Hyunseung hyung!" shout Yoseob happily.

"Yah Seobie! Don't run!.." yell Wooyoung as he see Yoseob was running when they went down the bus.

"Ooh cutie! Anyeong.. how's your weekend?" ask Hyunseung as he pinched Yoseob's cheek lightly.

"Yah Seobie! Wait.." said Wooyoung as he run towards them. His face blushed when he saw Hyunseung, he quickly bow at him. Hyunseung also blushed when he saw Wooyoung and they both just standing silently.

"Wooyoung hyung walk me to school, today.." said Yoseob when he saw both of the older didn't say anything.

"Ooh geurae? Wait.. do you live together?" ask Hyunsung.

"De, you didn't know? I thought everyone know it.." said Yoseob.

"It's my chance, then.." thought Hyunseung. And before he wants to said something, a car appeared beside them. Dujun was out from the car. Yoseob heart was beating faster and he was blushing.

"Ooh Dujun!.. "

"Hyunseung.. why are you still outside? You should.." and then he realised the cute figure standing beside Hyunseung.

"You've meet Yoseob.."

"Anyeong.." said Yoseob shyly.

"Anyeong, so you really come to this school?" said Dujun as he began to smile widely looking at the small guy.

"De.."

"Urmm, sorry to interrupt.. but I think you all should go in now, it's almost late.." said Wooyoung.

"De, we should go in.. let's go, come on Dujun.. see you again Wooyoung" said Hyunseung as he wink at Wooyoung who was blushing all the time.

"Hyung, I'll go first.. see you at home.." said Yoseob as he waved his hand at Wooyoung.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Please keep silent, I have something to announce.." said Mr Wu to the class.

The class seem to get silent and Mr Wu continued his saying.

"The 3rd year student was having a competition as one of their assesment test, so they need a first year student to help them in their assesment.. you will work hard to help them because it can help you debut and it will look good in your resume. So, I will paste on the information of who will you team up with at the student information board after class. Please work hard, de?"

"De!.." said all the student.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Who do you think you will team up with?" ask Gikwang.

"I.. I don't know.." said Yoseob. "But I hope I can team up with Dujun hyung" 

"Hurm.. I hope I can team up with a good sunbaenim.." said Gikwang.

"Yeah, me too.." said Yoseob as he smiled at his friend.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeay! Yoseobie.. we're on the same team!.." said Gikwang excitedly as he came back from the toilet.

"How do you know? Aren't you from the toilet?" ask Yoseob as he saw Gikwang sat beside him.

"I went to the student informaton board after going to the toilet, we're on the same team!" 

"Geurae? and who are the sunbaenim that we're going to team up with?" ask Yoseob again. His heart was beating faster as he pray that Gikwang will say Dujun's name.

"Don't worry, they were all the sunbaenim that we know.. it was Hyunseung hyung, Junhyung hyung and Dujun hyung.." said Gikwang.

"Jinjja? Jongmalyo?" ask Yoseob in delight as he smile widely. He can't hide his feeling when Gikwang said Dujun's name. "Assa! I was team up with Dujun hyung.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So, cutie.. are you glad that you're in the same team with us?" ask Hyunseung when they sat together during the lunch break.

Yoseob just nodded slowly.He was happy actually because Dujun was here, finally he can see Dujun's face. 

"So, what are we gonna do?" ask Gikwang.

"Ask Dujun, he's the leader in our team.." said Junhyung. But Gikwang was afraid to speak up with Dujun. It was the first time he met Dujun, the President of the Student Counsil. Seeing that Gikwang was keep silent, Junhyung speak up.

"Yah Dujun! loose up, this boys was afraid of you.."

"I'm not that scary thought.. why are they all were so afraid of me?" said Dujun as he roll his eyes.

"Because of your cold behavior of course, look at Yoseob.. he's not spoke even one thing until now.."

"Yeah, that's right Dujun.. are you afraid of him Seobie?" ask Hyunseung as he look at Yoseob. Yoseob didn't dare to speak because he afraid he will blushing when looking at Dujun, so he just nodded at Hyunseung question.

"Look! Chill up Dujun.."

"Arasso, arasso.. so what do you want to ask me?" ask Dujun to Gikwang.

"I was asking what are am I and Yoseob gonna help you all?" ask Gikwang.

"Ohh, you will help us in dancing and singing of course.. and can you sing? or dance?" ask Dujun back.

"I'm more confident in dancing.." said Gikwang.

"And what about you, Yoseob?" ask Dujun as he look at the small boy who seem afraid to look at him.

"I.. I'm better at singing.." said Yoseob. "Yoseob, please calm down" His face was turning into red.

"Is he blushing, just now? Aigoo.. so cute.." thought Dujun. He really want to pinch that chubby cheek right now. He calm himself once again and began to speak.

"Uhurm.. urm, ok.. well, I think I will discuss about this matter first with Junhyung and Hyunseung.. and later on I will tell you guys about it, ok?" said Dujun as he look at both of the smaller guy infront of him who just nodded at him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi.."

"Hi hyung.." said Yoseob as he bow at the person in front of him.

"I didn't know that you want to go at this school, it's good to see you here.." said Dujun. He was bumped with Yoseob who was also come out from the teacher's lounge.

"De.. it was my dream to study in this school.. because I really like to sing.." said Yoseob as he walk with his head hang low. He was embarassed to see Dujun's face.

"Ooh, I see.."

And they were both silent as the keep walking together at the hallway.

"Urmm, about the assesment.. you know about the studio in level 5, we decide to practice there after school, so you can tell your friend Leekwang.. Bikwang.."

"Gikwang.. his name is Gikwang.."

"Yeah, Gikwang.. about that.." said Dujun.

"After school.. today?" ask Yoseob.

"No.. not today, starting tomorrow.. is it fine if you you went home late? Is it ok?" ask Dujun worried.

"It.. it's fine.."although he was not so sure if Wooyoung hyung agreed or not.

"Urmm, ok then.."

And again, they was silent. Until they reached at the stairs.

"Urmm, my class at level 2.. so I guess I need to leave now.. anyeong.." said Yoseob bow as he begin to climb the stairs.

"Urmm, wait!.." shout Dujun.

"De?.." 

"Your number.. I need your number.." said Dujun as he put out his phone.

"Urmm?.." Yoseob went blank for a while.

"For.. for the assesment, I mean it's easy if I want to tell you about the assesment right? so.. what's your number?" 

Yoseob begin to hesitate for a while but he told his number at the end and then climb back the stairs to his class.

"At least I've got his number.." Dujun smiled as he walk back to his class.

 

 

 

 

*****

What do you think? It's the longest chapter.. Is it bad? Leave your comment.. anyeong (yawn)