CHAPTER 10 : Amusement Park

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

"Seobie.. where do you want to go?" ask Wooyoung as he see the younger getting ready early in the morning.

"De? Urmm.. I want to go out.." said Yoseob shyly. He didn't tell Wooyoung about Dujun asking him out.

"With who?.. Gikwangie?" ask Wooyoung again as he got up and sit on his bed watching the younger who was now styling his hair.

"Urmm.. no, not him.. someone else.."

"Who?.."

"Du.. Dujun hyung.." said Yoseob as he smile happily looking at Wooyoung.

"Ooh.. " said Wooyoung as he looking again at the younger. Yoseob looks way too happy today, and he smile because he really loves when Yoseob smile. He hopes that his smile don't faded away too soon, how he miss to see Yoseob happy again.

"I'm glad that you happy, Seobie.." said Wooyoung.

"De?.." ask Yoseob as he tilted his head cutely looking at his hyung.

"Come here cutie.." so Yoseob come to the older bed and sit beside him. Wooyoung style his hair, and give him a warm hug.

"Hyung?.. wae geurae?" said Yoseob confused as he loose the hug.

"You like him, don't you?.." ask Wooyoung as he smile warmly to Yoseob.

"Aa.. aniyo! Wha.. what are you talking about.. hyung, he's.. he's my sunbae.." said Yoseob as he pouted. His face was blushing really hard now. Wooyoung just chuckled lightly and pinch his cheek.

"Then, why are you blushing?.."

"No.. I'm not, it's just this room was so hot.. ooh, so hot.." said Yoseob as he pretend to fan himself looking away from his hyung.

"So hot that makes you blushing, huh? You're very cute Seobie.." said Wooyoung as he ruffled Yoseob's hair.

"Yah!.. hyung, you mess my hair.." said Yoseob as he pouted at his hyung. Wooyoung got up and reach his piggy bank on the shelf.

"Here.. take this, and enjoy yourself.." said Wooyoung as he gives the money to Yoseob.

"No.. no, it's ok hyung.. I've my own money, besides I still have my balance from my pocket money that you give me last week.." said Yoseob as he shook his head.

"It's ok, just take it Seobie.. I want you to enjoy yourself.." said Wooyoung as he shove the money to the younger's pocket.

"Komawo, hyung.. jinjjayo.." said Yoseob. " I'll promise to buy you something".. said him again. Wooyoung just smile back at him.

"Where do you want to meet him, Seobie?" ask Wooyoung.

"Here.. he said that he want to pick me up.."

"What time?"

"At 9.."'

"Then, why don't you tidy up your bed first?.. It's 8.55 now, and he will be coming anytime soon.." said Wooyoung as he walk to the washroom.

"Ah, you're right.." and at the same time there's someone knocking on the door.

"He's already here Seobie, open the door.." said Wooyoung as he chuckle lightly from inside the bathroom. 

Yoseob as fast as lightning, cover his messy bed with his blanket.. it looks like a bed with a huge pile of cute blanket on it. Yoseob take a deep breath and walk to open the door.

"Hi.."

"Hi.. urm, come in hyung.. sorry, my house is not as big as yours.. so.. urm.." he was blushing really hard now as he allow Dujun to come into his house.

"It's ok.. it's a cute house though.. do you live alone here?" ask Dujun as he looks at the blushing boy who just standing there.

"No.. I live with my hyung, ahh here he is.." said Yoseob, at the same time Wooyoung step out from bathroom.

"Wooyoung is your brother? I.. I thought that he is your friend?" ask Dujun in shock.

"It's fine.. I'm not his blood brother though, but I take care of him since he was a child, and he already become my dongsaeng.." said Wooyoung.

"Ooh, I see.. that is why you were very worried when he fainted that day.." said Dujun again.

"Yeah.."

"So, Yoseob.. ready to go?" ask Dujun as he look at the younger who nodded at his question. "So, let's make a move now.." said Dujun again.

"Urm, hyung.. I go out first.." said Yoseob to Wooyoung as they were whispered, but Dujun heard what they are talking about. 

"Ok, call me if he do anything to you.. and don't came home late, I'll be waiting for you.."

"De hyung.."

"Call me if anything happen, arasso?"

"De, bye hyung.."

"Take care.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"He's really protective of you, huh?" ask Dujun when they already arrive at the amusement park. They walk side by side at they walking.

"Wooyoung hyung? De.. he's really protective when there's a thing about me.."

"I see, so you live together with him all this time? where is your parents?" ask Dujun again. 

"They.. they're gone in an accident when I was still a kid.."

"Ooh, I'm sorry.."

"No, it's fine.. it was a long time ago.." said Yoseob as he smile at the older.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hyung, let's get in the shop first.." said Yoseob excitedly as he pull Dujun's sleeve.

"Alright.." said Dujun smiling at him.

"What do you want to buy, Seobie?" ask Dujun when he see the younger looking around.

"Urmm, I want to find something for Wooyoung hyung, I'd promised him.."

"Hurm, what about this?" said Dujun as he take out a snapback hat with a cool printed design on it.

"Wah hyung! you really have a good taste in styling.. Ok, I'll buy this, I'm sure Wooyoung hyung will love it.." said Yoseob as he take the hat and walk to the counter to pay. Dujun just wandering around the shop while waiting for him to pay.

"Hey, young boy!"

"Me?.." ask Dujun again while looking around.

"Yes, you.. come here.." 

Dujun come to the ahjusshi.

"Waeyo, ahjusshi?" ask Dujun wandered.

"Is that your lover?" ask the old man.

"I.. urm.. he.. he's just my friend, wae?"

"You have a crush on him, right? I see that he's a cute boy, why don't you buy him something?"

"Urm.. should I? But I don't know what to buy for him.."

"What about this? This is a perfect gift to give to your lover.." said the old man as he show the gift to Dujun.

"What is this?"

"This, young boy.. this is a wooden carnation, have you heard a legend about a man who whispers his love to the flower, and the flower will deliver his message to the lover? Well, this is a same thing.. just crave your lover's name on it, whisper to it and give it to him.. it's a perfect gift.. won't you buy it?.."

Dujun look at Yoseob who was still in queue to pay the hat. He look again at the old man waiting for his answer, he made his decisions.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I didn't know, that you were such a brave kid.. if I, I don't want to go to the haunted house.." said Dujun to Yoseob. He was waiting for the younger at the exit of the haunted house that Yoseob insisted to come in.

"Wah! It was fun, hyung!.. next time, you must get in with me too!.." said Yoseob as he jumping excitedly beside Dujun. Dujun just smile back at him.

"Hyung! Hyung!.. let's ride that.." said Yoseob as he pointed his finger at ferris wheel.

"Alright, let's go!.." said Dujun as he hold Yoseob's hand tightly. Yoseob was too ignorance when the older grab his hand because he was too excited at the amusement park to notice that. 

"He's didn't mind.. good! One step ahead Dujun" thought Dujun as he smile at his thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wah! it's so high!.. daebak!..hyung! look at this!" said Yoseob as he was standing excitedly when they were in the ferris wheel.

"Yeah, it's so high!.. you're happy?" ask Dujun to him. He was just sitting and look at the younger.

"Of course I am.. I've never been to the amusement park before, really happy.. really really happy.." said Yoseob as he was jumping happily. Then suddenly his leg got trip and he almost fall, but a pair of strong arm grip his waist as he was falling on top of Dujun's body on the seat.

"Uhhh!.." Yoseob's head was knock at the chair.

"Yah.. you're ok? Are you hurt? Tell me what's hurt?.." ask Dujun in frantic as he lift the younger back and make him seat beside him.

Yoseob rub his head as his forehead furrowed, and it makes his eyes start watering. He can feel his head dizzy for a while. Dujun looks at the younger who keep silent and then he noticed his watery eyes.

"Is your head hurt? I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. please don't cry.." said Dujun as he patted the younger's back and grab his hands tightly.

"No, it's ok.. it's my fault thought, I shouldn't jump around like that, serve me right.." said Yoseob as he wipe his watery eyes.

"Does your head hurt a lot? Lean back Seobie.."

"It's fine, it's just a slight dizzy.. I'm fine hyung.." said Yoseob as he smile at Dujun. He blaming himself for his watery eyes, he knows, it makes Dujun feel guilty and sympathy to him. He doesn't want any pity from anyone.

"You're sure? Just sit back.. lean on this chair.." said Dujun with his worrying face. 

And they went through the rest of their ride with a slight talk. Dujun sigh while looking out, "the awkwardness comes again.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Seobie.. let's go eat, I'm sure you're hungry, right?.." ask Dujun as he want to lighten up back their mood.

"De.. where do you want to eat hyung?" ask Yoseob.

"Urmm.. what about that restaurant?" 

"Sure, let's go.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What do you want to eat, Seobie?" ask Dujun looking at the menu.

Yoseob looking at the menu, he must be careful in what he eating. He wondered for a while, as he choose crispy chicken salad and carrot milk juice. 

"That's all? Don't you want to eat something heavy?" ask Dujun when he heard the younger's order.

"Yeah, it's fine.. I.. I'm on diet though.." said Yoseob as he chuckle lightly to Dujun.

"If that so I want to diet too.. make it two please, but I want apple juice.." said Dujun. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

After they eat, they play again at the amusement park. Yoseob mood lighten back, and it makes Dujun feel relieved. As the time went by, it was almost at 7 pm.

"Dujun hyung, I think that's enough for today.. I think I don't have any energy left to play, my energy almost drop to zero today.." said Yoseob as he pant heavily after they take a rest at the nearby bench.

"Yeah, I think so too.. come on, I sent you back.." said Dujun as he got up from the bench and pull Yoseob's hand to walk with him.

By the way they walking back to the parking lot, they were both holding a cone of ice cream with their hand hold. It seems that Yoseob didn't mind at all as Wooyoung also always hold his hand whenever they go out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yoseob, we've arrive at your home.." said Dujun as he wake the younger who fall asleep.

"Urh.. we've arrive? thank you hyung.. I really enjoy myself today, see you at school.." said Yoseob as he unbuckle his seat belt getting ready to go out.

"Urmm.. wait Seobie!.."

"De?" ask Yoseob as he looking back at Dujun.

"I have something for you.." said Dujun as he grab his backpack on the back seat and pull out a box and give it to the younger.

"What is this? Is this a present for me?" ask Yoseob cheerful. Dujun nodded and smile at him. "Thank you, hyung.. I'd really appreciate it, but.. I don't have any present to give it to you.." 

"Never mind, you going out with me is the best gift today, Seobie.."

"Mianei.."

"It's ok.."

"Do you want me to open it now?" ask Yoseob as he get excited.

"Urmm.. no, no.. no, open it later.. in your house.." said Dujun panic. He was blushing, thinking how the younger will react when he see the gift.

"Ok, then.. So, untill we meet again, thank you hyung.. bye!" said Yoseob as he got out from the car and wave at him before he get into his house. Dujun wait until the younger come in to the house, before drive back to his house.

"Hope you like it, Seobie.." as he smile the way to his home.

 

 

 

 

*****

Another long chapter.. it was Dooseob date story (smiling) hope you like it.