CHAPTER 29 : Happy

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

“Everyone is here, so I think I need to brief something about Yoseob’s conditions after the surgery..” said Dr Song grabbing everyone attentions in the room.

“Yes doctor, go on..” said Mr Yang as he sat at the couch at the room.

Dr Song smile at him before continue speaking.

“Ok, since he’s been in a coma state before, he needs to undergo some special treatment to make sure that his body is functioning, and don’t worry it’s just a simple treatment including rehabilitation, and some other physical treatment.. and also, please don’t make him eat something that he can’t eat before this.. his body is still trying to adapt, so I’m afraid that eating something that he can’t eat before can affect his body..”

“But, that means that he can eat something that he can’t eat before  right? Like something spicy, buttered, flour-based..” ask Wooyoung.

“Yes, now he can eat all of those..”

“Assa!!!..” shout Yoseob happily. Everyone laughing at Yoseob’s cute reaction.

“But, not now Seobie.. I’m not allowed you to eat those at least 2 month after the surgery, your body is still trying to adapt..”

“Oooh..” Yoseob sighed as he pouted cutely.

“You cutie little pie..” said Mrs Yang as she can’t stand with Yoseob’s adorable face.

“What about his wound, hyung?..” ask Dujun.

“Aah, about his wound.. I prescribed him a painkiller, but for three days only.. and after that, he need to try to cope with it, because having too much of painkiller can affect the medication..” said Dr Song smiling.

“Aah, ok.. thank you doctor..” said Wooyoung.

“If something happen, call me ok? I’ll be in my office..” said Dr Song.

“De, thank you hyung..” said Dujun as he bowing.

___________________________________________________________

“Appa, I heard that you buy a MLM bagpack for me.. where?..” ask Yoseob shyly looking at his dad.

But before his dad want to answer him, Wooyoung cut him.

“It’s not for you, it’s for me..” said Wooyoung as he stick his tongue out at his dongsaeng. He give a secret wink to his dad to not show the younger the bagpack.

His appa just nodded back slowly, agreeing with him

“Ooh? But I heard that appa buy it for me..” said Yoseob in confused. He clearly heard that his appa buy the bagpack for him.

“Aniyo, you misheard it.. appa buy it for me..” said Wooyoung again looking at the younger.

“Geuraeyo? I think I really misheard it..” said Yoseob slowly as he pouted. He now was in half-lying position on his bed.

Wooyoung almost laughing as he see the smaller pouting his cute mouth as he look down nibbling with his finger on the bed.

“Yah Wooyoung-ah.. enough with the teasing, just show him the bagpack..” said Mrs Yang as he peeling some fruit near Yoseob’s bed. She also joining Wooyoung to tease Yoseob.

“Ok, ok.. do you want to look at my new bagpack?..” ask Wooyoung looking at the younger.

“De..” said Yoseob, nodding but he still pouting knowing the bagpack is belong to his hyung not him.

Wooyoung show him the yellow bagpack to him. Yoseob can’t hide his smile looking at the bag, he really want the MLM bagpack back then. But he can’t afford it, because it was way too expensive.

“Yeppeuda..” said Yoseob.

But then, knowing that the bagpack is belong to his hyung not him, he suddenly feel the urge to cry. He sobbed quietly as his hand busy roaming at the bagpack.

“Seobie? You’re crying? I’m sorry.. I’m sorry, ok? I’m just joking.. this bagpack is yours.. hurmm? It’s yours actually.. hyung just joking ok?.. hyung mianei..” said Wooyoung as he felt guilty making the younger crying.

“Wooyoungie, look.. you make him cry..” said Mr Yang.

Wooyoung feel more guilty when he heard his appa said like that.

“Seobie, stop crying urmm? hyung mianei.. I’m just joking, I know that you really want this bagpack, and I’m sorry..” said Wooyoung again as he hug the younger.

“Hyung is bad! I hate you..” said Yoseob as he punch Wooyoung lightly, but he still reply his hyung hug.

“Mianei..” said Wooyoung again.

“Omma mianei too Seobie..” said Mrs Yang also feeling guilty when she saw her son crying.

“Omma too..” said Yoseob as he wipe his tears.

“Omma what? Are you hate omma too?..” ask Mrs Yang.

“No, I’m not hate you omma.. I love you..”

“Really? Then give me hug too..” said Mrs Yang.

Yoseob hug his omma, smiling widely.

___________________________________________________________

The next day, Yoseob was left alone with Dujun at the hospital, since his other family members had something to do that day.

“Hyung.. look, appa bought this bagpack for me..” said Yoseob smiling as he show Dujun the bagpack.

“Wah! It’s so cool.. your appa bought it for you? That’s nice then..” said Dujun also smiling as he look at the bagpack.

“De.. ahhh, I can’t wait to go to school back..” said Yoseob as he sighing.

“Soon, you can go to school back Seob..” said Dujun caressing the younger’s head.

Then he remember the day that Yoseob wake up from his coma, Yoseob had confessed his love to him. He was very sure that it wasn’t a dream, and Yoseob really talk to him on that day.

“Seobie..”

“Urmm?..” Yoseob look at the older.

“On the day that you wake up, you confessed to me right? I remember that you said it to me Seob..”

Yoseob remained silent at Dujun’s question. He face start to blush deeply.

“Really? Are you sure that it wasn’t a dream hyung?..” ask Yoseob back.

“No, it’s not.. you really confessed to me..” said Dujun as he look deeply into Yoseob’s eyes.

“Really? Then what did I say hyung?..”

“You said that you love me..”

“Oooh..”

“Oooh what? You really said that right?..” ask Dujun confused.

“Urmm.. you think?..” ask Yoseob smiling cutely at the older.

“I.. I don’t know, just said yes or no Seob..” said Dujun.

“Molla..” said Yoseob shrugging his shoulder looking away from Dujun.

“Aish.. but you said it right?..” ask Dujun again not satisfied with the younger answer.

“Then, if you think it like that.. I just follow it..” said Yoseob again smiling.

“You confessed right? I know it!..” said Dujun happily.

Yoseob just continue to smile shyly at the older.

“Then say it again.. I want to hear it..” said Dujun as he move closer to the younger.

“Aniyo.. I won’t say it again..” said the younger blushing.

“Wae?.. you already said it, just let me hear it once again..” said Dujun as he move his face much closer to Yoseob’s face now.

“No, shirunde..” said Yoseob shaking his head as he grab the bed sheet tightly.

“Just say it once again Seob..” said Dujun again. His face now is just an inch from Yoseob’s face.

“What if I don’t want to say?..” ask Yoseob looking into Dujun’s eyes deeply.

“Then, I don’t have much choice..” said Dujun as he lean forward and catch the younger’s lips.

Yoseb gasped in surprise as the older kiss him lightly. He look at the older with his wide eyes, mouth open as he was being shock. He bring his hand to his lips. It was just a peck, but still it was his first kiss.

“Dujun hyung kiss me..”

“Urmm.. still not say it?..” ask Dujun as he look at the younger again.

“Hyung.. I..”

Before he want to say it, Dujun catch him lips again.

“You want to say it or not?..” ask Dujun again softly after break the kiss again. His voice was deep but y in Yoseob’s ears.

“I will..” said Yoseob. His heart was beating too fast and his face still blushing very hard.

“Ok, let me hear it..” said Dujun smiling but his faces still much closer from Yoseob.

“I love you..” said Yoseob shyly.

Dujun kiss him again at his lips.

“Again..” he said.

“I love you Dujun hyung..” said Yoseob as he look at the older eyes more confidently.

Dujun suddenly caress his face softly and bring him closer to kiss him again. This time more longer and much more exploring to his hot cavern. Dujun break off the kiss again after a while and hug the younger. He then muttered something at Yoseob’s ears, making the younger shiver at the whisper word..

“I love you too Seob..”

___________________________________________________________

“Omma.. what are you doing? Didn’t come into the the room?..” ask Wooyoung when he saw his mom just peeping through the glass panel at the door.

“Sshh.. be quiet Wooyoung, they might heard you..” said Mrs Yang making a sign at his son to be more quiet.

“But wae?..” ask Wooyoung as he approach his mom.

“Just be quiet and look..” said Mrs Yang as he point something through the glass panel.

Wooyoung look through at where his mom pointed, and saw that Dujun was kissing his dongsaeng. He immediately blushed looking at the scene.

“Omma!.. why you looking at them?..” said Wooyoung as he pull his mom away from the door.

“What? Omma want to look it, look your dongsaeng was too cute.. aigoo, my son has grown up..” said Mrs Yang again as he look back through the panel.

“Omma..” whined Wooyoung again try to pull his mom again.

“Sshh, just be quite Wooyoung.. I want to see Seobie’s reaction..” squealed his mom again smiling widely.

Wooyoung doesn’t have any choice but also peeping through the panel with his mom. They saw that Yoseob saying something, and the Dujun suddenly caress Yoseob’s face and bring him much closer, and then kissing again. This time much more longer and more intense.

“Aigoo! Aigoo.. look Wooyoung, they kissing again! aren’t they so cute..” said his mom exciting.  

“Omma.. it’s embarassing..” said Wooyoung as he try to stop his mom when his mom starts to jumping in excitement.

Some of the nurse was just passing through them just chuckling at them. Wooyoung just bow at them awkwardly while trying to stop his mom.

“Omma..” said Wooyoung again.

“Wae?..” Mrs Yang look back at his son.

“Just let them be, eo? We’ll come again at night..” said Wooyoung.

“Ooh wae? We already here, omma want to see Seobie..” said Mrs Yang.

“Later eo? I’m sure that Dujun hyung doesn’t want to be disturb now. He’s having fun with Seobie, and I don’t think it’s the appropriate time to go in..” said Wooyoung looking at his mom.

“Ahh gurae? I think you had a point Wooyoung.. come, we will visit Seobie at night..” said Mrs Yang grabbing his son’s arm.

“Ok.. are we going home?”

“Nope..” said Mrs Yang.

“Then, where?..”

“Let’s go to the Dream Café, omma want to know about your boyfriend too..” said Mrs Yang.

“Huh? Urmm.. omma..”

“Wae? Think that omma doesn’t know? Let’s go quickly.. I can’t wait to hear your story about that guy.. urmm, what his name again? ahh, Hyunseungie!.. Seobie had told me before, now come..” shriek his mom again in excitement.

“Seobie.. you..”

 

 

 

 

*****

Update! Yeah!.. I’m still trying to find an idea on how to make this story much more interesting.. if you had some idea, or opinion or something that you want to request, please do comment.. I’d really appreciate that, and I still trying to make more Dooseob story, just be patient with me ok? So, till we met again in the next update ~~