CHAPTER 25 : Adopted

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

“We want to adopt you and Yoseob as our child..” said Mr Yang.

Wooyoung stunned for a while as he was being in shocked. He look at the couple in puzzled look.

“We did discuss about this matter, and we decide to adopt both of you after such a discussion and also with Dr Song as well.. we want to provide our support and want to be your parent.. so, what say you Wooyoung?..” ask Mr Yang.

“I.. I didn’t know.. but why? We’re just an ordinary.. a normal kid, and both of you are such a well known person, I’m afraid that we will fall off your reputation..” said Wooyoung.

“No, you’re not darling.. we both are longing for a child since we getting married  10 years ago, but the doctors said that neither both of us can bear a child.. I do fall into depressions back there, but after my husband persuade me and his soft talk, I start to begin again..” said Mrs Yang.

“We both have gone to several orphanage houses, but can’t seem to find a suitable kid to be adopt.. and that’s when we met Yoseob.. my wife has already been attached to him, and since she really like Yoseob, so we both decide to take you and Yoseob as our child..”

“Wooyoung, what do you think?..” ask Dr Song when he see that Wooyoung seem hesitated for a while.

“I.. I need to discuss this to Yoseob first..” said Wooyoung.

“Yeah, you should.. do you want us to be there when you want to discuss with him?.. or do you want me to be the one to inform this matter?” ask Mr Yang.

“Yeah, I think you should be there too..” said Dr Song.

“I think it’s better if you’re the one to said this to him..” said Wooyoung.

“Ok, if it like that.. let’s meet Yoseob now..” said Mrs Yang excited. She always feel excited when it is the time to meet the cutie.

___________________________________________________________

Wooyoung walk into the room, follow by the Yang couple and Dr Song behind him. Yoseob and Dujun look up onto them.

“Oh, Mrs Yang! You come!..” shout Yoseob excited. His hand was making a cute gesture to the woman to come approach him.

“De, of course I come.. I promise you, remember?..” said Mrs Yang as she pinch Yoseob’s cheek lightly.

Wooyoung smile when he see the younger smiling happily beside Mrs Yang.

“So Yoseob also already attached to her, so it won’t be a problem then..”

“Have a sit sir..” said Dujun moving aside as he let Mr Yang to sit .

“Oh, it’s you Dujun.. come to visit your lover again?..” ask Mr Yang.

“De..” said Dujun a bit shy.

“Yoseob, we have something to discuss about..” said Wooyoung after a while.

“What is it hyung?..” ask Yoseob looking up at his hyung.

“Mr and Mrs Yang want to said something to you..” said Wooyoung again.

Mr Yang look up at the younger and smile when the cute face keep staring at him back.

“Yoseob, do you want to have a parents?..” ask Mr Yang.

“Parents? I don’t have a parents.. my parents died when I was still kid..” said Yoseob a bit confused. Mrs Yang just cuckle lightly and keep Yoseob’s head lovely.

“I know that.. but don’t you want one? A mom that will always cooking your favourite and a dad that will always bring you to play?..” ask Mr Yang again. He almost laughing as he see the smaller make a confused yet a cute face as his eyes staring at him.

“We want to take you as our child Yoseob..” said Mrs Yang after a while.

Yoseob also having a same reaction like Wooyoung just staring at them both without saying anything.

“Yoseob?..” ask Wooyoung when the younger didn’t say anyhting.

“But why?..” ask Yoseob.

“Since the first time we both found you Yoseob, your smile, your face have make us attached with you.. and that’s we came up with this decision, so what say you Yoseob? Do you like it?..” ask Mrs Yang.

“But.. Wooyoung hyung, I can’t leave him.. I’m sorry..” said Yoseob sadly looking at Mrs Yang.

“Don’t worry about that, we have Wooyoung as well.. he just wait for your answer..” said Mr Yang.

“Jinjja? Hyung..” said Yoseob as he look at his hyung.

Wooyoung just nodded at him while smiling.

“If that so.. I.. I’m ok as well..” said Yoseob shyly.

“You both are my son starting today ok?..” said Mrs Yang as she hug Yoseob and gestured Wooyoung to approach her as she hug them both.

“So, can I.. call you omma then?..” ask Yoseob as he give his puppy look at Mrs Yang.

“Of course you can honey.. call me omma, and he appa, ok? let me hear it..” said Mrs Yang teary.

“Om.. omma, appa..”

“You too Wooyoung, let me hear it too..” said Mr Yang smiling.

“Omma.. appa..” said Wooyoung slowly. It’s been year since he last said that, and he bet Yoseob also feel the same as he. He look at the smaller, and notice that the younger was already crying.

“Hey, don’t cry.. today was suppose to be a good day..” said Dujun as he calm the smaller.

“I’m sorry.. but it has been years since I last said that, and I never thought someone like me will have a chance to got a parents.. so I’m very thankful to Mrs Yang and Mr Yang..” said Yoseob as he wipe his tears.

“Don’t call us like that again..” said Mr Yang.

“Sorry.. urmm, appa..” said Yoseob as he hug Mr Yang.

Mr Yang hug him back tightly.

___________________________________________________________

The night come, Junhyung, Hyunseung and Dongwoon coming over. They were bringing a cake, balloon and other stuffs to celebrate. Dujun were letting them to decorate the comference room as their party set.

Dujun also were coming and he deliver the new news to them. So they quickly buy another cake to make it perfect.

___________________________________________________________

“Yoseob, we need to leave first eo? Appa had some other business to do, and omma too.. but we will come again ok?..” said Mrs Yang.

“Omma want to leave?..” ask Yoseob as he pout.

“Auww.. don’t make that face Seobie, we promise to come again tomorrow eo?..” said Mr Yang as he pinch Yoseob’s cheek.

“De, omma promise ok?..”said Mrs Yang.

She really didn’t want to leave Yoseob, but she need to in order to make the plan succesfull.

“De, hope you got home safe omma, appa..” said Wooyoung as he wink at them.

Yoseob wave at them until both of them dissappeared from his sight.

“Do you like it Seobie? We’re now officially a family.. a family that was completed..” said Wooyoung. 

“De, nan jinjja jinjja choayo! I’ve never felt like this in my life hyung..” said Yoseob as he hug his hyung.

“Now, come on.. you had another check up tonight..” said Wooyoung continue with his plan.

“Check up? But Dujun hyung said that I’m done with check up today..” said Yoseob confused.

“Maybe Dujun hyung were mistaken.. you do have a check up tonight Seob, with Dr Song.. now come, he must be waiting for you..” said Wooyoung as he help the younger to get off from the bed.

Yoseob get up slowly from his bed, he was supporting his body as his hand grab the bed poll tightly trying to balance himself.

Wooyoung grab his wheelchair and help the younger to sit on it. Since the younger can’t be tired, he now was using the wheelchair to move around.

“You’re ready? Let’s go..” said Wooyoung as he see the younger nodded.

 

 

 

 

******

Stay tuned.. and sorry for the short update, mian (bow)