CHAPTER 16: The lodge

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

 

The day to went to vacation had come. They all promised to gather at school at 6.30 am. So early in the morning, Wooyong had wake Yoseob up and they prepared themselves. Gikwang will come to their house to pick them before they went to school together.

“Seobie, did you bring enough warm clothes?.. your sweater?..” ask Wooyoung.

“De, I’ve already pack them since last night..” said Yoseob.

“Ok, let’s go down.. and Seobie, wear your sweater.. it’s cold outside..” said Wooyoung as he take their bag and went downstairs.

___________________________________________________________

“Wah.. you’ve got many bags..” said Gikwang as he was wait for them to downstairs.

“De, half of it was Seobie.. you know he need thick and warm clothes, also his medicines supplies..” explain Wooyoung smiling.

“I understand.. Seobie, no need to do that.. just go straight into the car, it’s cold..” said Gikwang as he see Yoseob was helping them to loaded the luggage into the car.

“Gwaenchana, half of it is mine.. so I need to help..” said Yoseob smiling.

___________________________________________________________

When they reach the school, only Dujun and Junhyung was there.

“Where is Hyunseung hyung and Dongwoon hyung?..” ask Gikwang.

“They not arrive yet..” said Dujun.

“Urmm, Seungie.. I mean Hyunseung hyung was a bit late today, he wake up late..” said Wooyoung.

“Really?.. aish, this kid.. what about Dongwoon?” said Dujun annoyed.

“He message me, he’s on the way..” said Junhyung as he look at his phone.

Wooyoung then notice that Yoseob was a bit pale. He then approach the younger.

“Seobie, you’re ok?..” ask Wooyoung worried.

“Waeyo, hyung?..”

“You look pale..”

“I’m fine, just a bit cold.. is it long for them to come?..” ask Yoseob as he hug himself. He really was cold, that’s why his face has turn pale.

“Maybe, we just wait for them.. now, sit here..” said Wooyoung as he sit at the stairs of the school entrance. Yoseob follow and sit beside him. Wooyoung quickly hug the younger shoulder tightly and he can feel Yoseob’s body was tremble.

Gikwang also sit beside Yoseob and grip his cold hand tightly.

Dujun notice that, as he remember that Dr Song said that Yoseob can’t stand cold, and with cold weather his body will become stress and affect his immune system.

“Junhyung-ah, open your caravan..” said Dujun.

“You open it, here’s the key..” said Junhyung as he toss the key to the air before Dujun take it.

Dujun went to the caravan and open it, then he open the heat system before he approach the boys on the stair.

“Wooyoung, take Seobie in to the caravan, I have open the heat system.. let him rest.. and deo, Gikwang.. you stay here..” said Dujun as he stare at Gikwang.

“But I want get in too..” said Gikwang.

“You stay here..” said Dujun sternly.

Gikwang didn’t dare to oppose him, sso he just stay there with Junhyung until both Hyunseung and Dongwoon arrive.

___________________________________________________________

“How long will it take to go there, Junhyung?..” ask Hyunseung as he tap Junhyung shoulder lightly.

“We suppose to arrive there in 10 am, but because of someone we maybe arrive there at 12..” said Junhyung as he stare at Hyunseung through the back mirror.

“Yah.. no need to rephrase it again, I’ve said I’m sorry.. it’s not my fault..” said Hyunseung irritated.

“Yeah.. not your fault..” said Junhyung as he smirk.

“Junhyung-ah, he already apologize.. just don’t get the mood spoilt, we’re going to get happy in this vacation, ok..” said Dujun.

“Yeah, right.. I’m sorry..” said Junhyung.

“Yah, I’m sorry too..” said Dongwoon.

“Mian..” said Hyunseung.

Dujun smile at three of them before he look at Yoseob. He was sitting between Wooyoung and Gikwang. His smile faded again when his gaze turn to Gikwang.

___________________________________________________________

“We’ve arrive!..” shout Junhyung.

“Wah!.. it’s so fresh here..” said Dongwoon as soon he step out from the caravan.

“Ok, guys listen.. this is our place, it has 3 lodge.. so you need to choose..” said Junhyung as he pointed at the lodge behind him.

“I want a room with Wooyoung!..” shout Hyunseung as he grab Wooyoung hands.

“Yah..” said Wooyoung blushing.

“I’m with Seobie..” said Dujun and Gikwang together. Yoseob look at both of them in shock.

“Woo.. Seobie, who’s you want to choose?..” said Junhyung.

“I said it first, so Yoseob will be in the same room with me..” said Dujun.

“No, I said it first.. Seobie, you choose me right?..” said Gikwang as he look at Yoseob who still confuse.

“Urmm.. I choose.. Dongwoon hyung..” said Yoseob as he look at Dongwoon.

“What?..” said Dujun in shock.

“Seobie, you..” said Gikwang.

“Mianei, I thought that stay in the same room with Dongwoon hyung is better..” said Yoseob.

“Assa! Seobie choose me.. boo!..” said Dongwoon happy as he provoke the other two who look at him in envious.

“Hahahahaha! Then the three of you will be in the same room.. Daebak!” said Hyunseung as he laughing.

___________________________________________________________

“You’re the maknae here, so you will sleep at the upper bunk..” said Dujun as he throw Gikwang bag to the upper bunk of bed.

The room that the three of them will be sharing only have a double decker bed and a single bed. Since Junhyung already claim that the single bed is him, so Dujun and Gikwang has no other choice to choose the double decker.

Gikwang just sigh and start unpacking his clothes since they will live there for 4 days.

___________________________________________________________

“Ooh, I forgot.. it’s time for Seobie to take his medicines.. I need to go out to meet him..” thought Wooyoung as he unpacking his things. Yoseob’s medicines was with him.

“Wooyoung, after this.. let’s go to the waterfall..” said Hyunseung.

“But I need to meet Seobie first..” thought Wooyoung.

“Wooyoung?..” askk Hyunseung again.

“Ah de..”

“Alright.. are you done?”

“De..”

“Ok, let’s go..” said Hyunseung as he grab Wooyoung’s hand.

“Ja.. jakkamanyo hyung, urmm.. can you go first?..” ask Wooyoung.

“Waeyo?..”

“I’ve something to do..”

“What is it?.”

“There’s something, hyung go there first.. and I’ll be there in a minute, ok?..” said Wooyoung.

“Ok, make sure you come huh?..”

“De, absolutely..”

___________________________________________________________

“Ooh Seobie? What’re you doing here?..” ask Hyunseung as he saw Yoseob was in front of their lodge when he was on his way out.

“I.. I want to see.. Wooyoung hyung..” said Yoseob. His stomach was start to feel hurt, and he need his medicines.

“You’re ok? Your face is so pale?..” ask Hyunseung.

“I.. I’m fine, is hyung in there?..”ask Yoseob as he try to smile assuringly.

“De, he’s in there.. are you sure you’re fine?..” ask Hyunseung again.

“De, I’m fine..” at the same time Wooyoung come out from the lodge and he was surprised to see Yoseob was already here.

“Ooh, he want to see you.. and Wooyoung, make sure to come ok? I’ll be waiting for you..” said Hyunseung as he walk away from them.

As soon as Hyunseung walk away, Wooyoung quickly take Yoseob in and sit him down on the bed.

“Seobie, I’m sorry.. I’m late, I was actually really want to meet you after this, but I forgot.. I’m sorry..” said Wooyoung as he quickly search for Yoseob’s medicines.

“It.. it’s ok.. hyung..” said Yoseob as he begin to lie on the bed. His hand clutch on his stomach.

“Where.. where is it? Where did I put it?..” as he become panic as he look at his dongsaeng.

“Hyung..”

“Wait Seobie.. your medicines, wait..” he start to pour all his luggage upside down.

“Hyung.. calm down..” said Yoseob as he whimpered slowly.

“I put it in the black beg, where is it? Where is the bag?..” said Wooyoung in panic as he begin to search the black beg around the room. He approach the younger again.

“Seobie, try to calm down.. take a deep breath, ok.. once again..” as he try to calm the younger. But Yoseob’s condition still the same, he really needs his medicines.

“Hyung..”

“Seobie, can you hold on?.. I want to go out, to search for the bag.. can you hold on for a while? I’m sorry Seobie.. I’m sorry.. try to not pass out, ok? You can do it, right? You can?..”

“I.. will..” said Yoseob with much difficulty.

___________________________________________________________

Wooyoung quickly go out, but as soon as he out from his lodge, he meet Dujun in the hallway. And he’s holding the black beg on his other hand.

“Oh God Dujun hyung.. thank God, this is my bag.. thank you hyung, thank you..” said Wooyoung as he approach the older.

“This? This bag?..”

“De.. you can give it to me now..” said Wooyoung. He doesn’t have much time, he really worried about Yoseob.

“I know what in this bag Wooyoung-sshi..” said Dujun still didn’t give the bag.

“I don’t know what’re you talking about hyung.. and please, give me the bag” said Wooyoung panic.

“And I know about Seobie, I’ve met Dr Song..” said Dujun again.

“What.. what about Seobie?..” stuttered Wooyoung.

“Don’t lie to me again Wooyoung, he had a disease right?.. and this bag is full with his medicines..”

“Hyung, please.. give me the bag now..” said Wooyoung.

“Wooyoung.. please tell me the truth, is it true?..” ask Dujun.

Wooyoung doesn’t have a choice but to tell him the truth.

“Yes! He is.. now please, please give me the medicines.. Seobie need it now!..” said Wooyoung impatient.

“Where is he?..” ask Dujun.

“In my lodge, hurry.. I need the bag” said Wooyoung in hurry.

“I’ll go with you, come on..” said Dujun as he quickly walk to Wooyoung’s room.

Wooyoung just sigh heavily as he walk to his lodge quickly. When he arrive, Yoseob was still whimpered on the bed, he quickly approach him.

“Seobie, I bring your medicines.. you’ll be fine, Seobie..” said Wooyoung as he try to get Yoseob up. But Yoseob was too weak to get up himself. Dujun quickly help him.

“Du.. Dujun hyung, hyung?..” as he look at Wooyoung in panic.

“It’s ok Seobie, I already know.. I’ll explain to you later..” said Dujun quickly.

But suddenly Yoseob as clutching his stomach hardly, as a motion that it become worse.

“Urgh.. hyung..” whimpered Yoseob as tears stream down from his face.

Wooyoung quickly take the bag from Dujun, and hastily open it quickly. Since Yoseob is too weak to swallow the pill, he will use the injection to give his medicines. His hand was tremble when he was holding the injection as he was in the state of panic.

“Wooyoung, let me do it.. you hold him..” said Dujun quickly.

“De..” so Wooyoung hold Yoseob as Dujun was handling with the injection.

“The red one right?..” ask Dujun.

“De, 200 ml and another.. the black one, 120 ml..” said Wooyoung.

“Ok, where do I shot him?..”

“On his hands.. the right one..”

As soon as Dujun shot him with the injection, Yoseob become calm and he begin to drive to sleep. Wooyoung look at Yoseob with sad eyes, and he wipe the tears stain on the younger cheek.

“Wooyoung, can we talk? Outside if you could..” said Dujun.

___________________________________________________________

“Hyung, I’m sorry if I’m too harsh with you earlier.. I was in panic, and it was the first time he become like this, I never use the injection if nothing serious happen to him.. but now, I need to use it..” said Wooyoung.

“It’s ok, I understand..” said Dujun smiling.

“Hyung, you said that you’ve met with Dr Song right? Then you must know about his disease..”

“De, I know.. I suspect something, when he fainted that day.. that’s why I’ve met Dr Song..” said Dujun.

“I’m really worried about him, earlier I forgot to give his medicines.. that’s why his disease become worse.. we should not come here..” said Wooyoung in guilty.

“No, don’t said like that.. we really want both of you to come here..”

“Jinjjayo?.. but I really worried about him..” sigh Wooyoung.

“Don’t worry, I can take care of him..”

“Do you love him?”

“I really love him, I really do.. since the first time I see him at the café..” confessed Dujun.

“Really?..”

“De, I mean he’s just too cute.. and his smile, so adorable.. I really like him..”

“I see..”

“Ahh, I should’t said that.. Wooyoung-ah! You make me embarassed..” said Dujun as he laughing.

“Mianei.. but its nice to hear that..”

“But Wooyoung, is there other one beside me who know about his disease?..” ask Dujun curiously.

“De.. it’s Gikwang, he accidentally know about it since the first time Seobie went to school..” said Wooyoung.

“I see, so he know about it too.. that’s why he’s so close with Seobie..” tought Dujun.

“Hyung?..”

“De, mian.. so Gikwang know about it too.. that’s why he so close with Yoseob..” said Dujun. Wooyoung can sense a bit jealousy in Dujun’s tone.

“Jealous?..”

“No, why should I?..”

“I think you should hyung, because I know that Gikwang also have a feeling for Yoseob.. the way he look at him, the way he take care of Seobie.. it was just like you too hyung..” explain Wooyoung as he smile at Dujun.

“So, it’s true then..” thought Dujun.

___________________________________________________________

“Is this what you said important Wooyoung?..”

“Hyun.. Hyunseung hyung..” said Wooyoung in shock.

“You should said it to me if you like someone else rather than toying with my feelings, Wooyoung-sshi..” said Hyunseung in anger.

“No, it’s not like that hyung.. I and Dujun hyung, we just..”

“We just.. what? You’re really dissapointing me, Wooyoung-sshi..” said Hyunseung as he walk away from Wooyoung.

“Hyung!.. hyung..” shout Wooyoung.

“It’s ok, I will talk to him later.. don’t worry Wooyoung..” said Dujun.

“But, he will get suspicious if you said that you were just talking with me..” said Wooyoung.

“Trust me, ok?..” said Dujun.

Wooyoung just sigh.