CHAPTER 32 : Yoseob

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

Yoseob open his eyes slowly and began to sat up. He look around him, still his family didn’t come to see him. He pout sadly and then realized that there is still someone in the room with him.

“Dujun hyung?..” call Yoseob to the person who sleeping on the couch beside him.

Dujun startled when he heard someone calling his name. He smile upon seeing the younger already sat up on the bed.

“Hey Seob, feeling better?..” ask Dujun as he approach his lover and kiss him on his forehead.

Yoseob just humming at him and throw a light smile.

“When did hyung come?..” ask Yoseob.

“A while ago.. where’s your parents? When I come in, there’s nobody inside your room, are there back already?..” ask Dujun curiously.

“They’re not coming..” whispered Yoseob sadly. His eyes begin to glistened in tears.

“What do you mean? Where’s Wooyoung?..” ask Dujun again confuse.

“They’re not coming, they didn’t love me..” said Yoseob and his tears finally fall to his cheek.

“What happen? Seob?.. tell me? What’s wrong?..” ask Dujun as he cupped his lover’s face and wiped his tears.

“Omma come, she get angry at me.. and, and then.. she leave, I just want omma to promise me something.. but she refuse.. and.. I..” sobbed Yoseob.

“Shh.. it’s ok Seob..”

It’s a little bit hard to understand what the younger was talking about, but Dujun tried to calm him down, wiping his tears and told him to talk slowly so he will understand.

_________________________________________________________________

“Wooyoung, where do you want to go?..” ask his mom when she saw her son already dressed up to go out.

“I want to go to the hospital, meet Seobie..” answer Wooyoung as he grab his shoes from the rack.

“No need Wooyoungie..” said his mom shortly.

“Uh, waeyo?..” ask Wooyoung confuse.

“Come and sit here first Wooyoung..” said his mom.

So, Wooyoung come to his mom who was sitting at the living room and sat infront of her.

“I set Yoseob for his lesson..”

“Lesson?..”

“De, to make him realize about what having a family is.. you know what Wooyoung, the day that your appa and you went to Japan, I visit him and then he start a rant and begin to beg me to take care of you when he’s gone.. he make me a promise to not leave you..” explain his mom.

Wooyoung let out a sigh and wiped his face frustratingly.

“He said that?..” ask Wooyoung.

“Yeah, and omma say that if he continue to be like this, I will not visit him again.. but he just continue his rant about you and that’s when I say to him that if he didn’t realize about what did he do wrong, I will not come to visit him again..” said his mom.

“You’re right omma.. he still feel insecure about having a family, he still believe that nobody will stand beside him..” told Wooyoung.

“But still, omma feel a bit guilty doing this to him.. I’m just want him to realize, but I don’t know if he can do this or not..” said his mom looking sadly at him.

“Don’t worry omma, later he will know..” said Wooyoung.

“You’re sure?..”

Wooyoung nodded confidently at his mom.

_________________________________________________________________

“Is that why you and your parents didn’t come to visit him?..” ask Dujun when he was on the phone with Wooyoung that evening.

“Yeah, to set him a lesson.. can you do me a favor hyung?..” ask Wooyoung.

“What is it?..”

“Make him realize about what having a family is.. make him realize that we will have his back, support him, no matter what happen..”

“I’ll try..”

“Thank you hyung..”

_________________________________________________________________

When Dujun step in to the room, he see that the younger was surrounding with a nurse and Doctor Song, he was having an oxygen mask on his face. Dujun quickly approach him and eyeing the smaller on the bed, he notice that the smaller was very pale, his chest moving up and down trying to inhale the oxygen and his face stain with dry tears.

“What happen?..” ask Dujun quickly.

“Why are you leaving him alone?! You know that every night he had a breathing trouble, he almost hyperventilate.. he’s lucky that I accidentally walk in to his room, or else.. I don’t know what happen to him after this..” scold Doctor Song.

“I’m sorry hyung.. I was on the phone with Wooyoung, I’m sorry.. I forgotten..” said Dujun guilty.

“It’s fine..” sigh Doctor Song calming himself.

“Is he fine now?..” ask Dujun.

“No.. he’s not, his oxygen saturation was almost dropped at 10%, but his condition is stable for this time, and I want you to not leave him and can you please call his family to take care of him, you’re not going to take care of him tonight right?..” ask Doctor Song.

“I am.. I’m staying here tonight..” answer Dujun.

“Then what about your school?..”

“I take a leave..”

“Is it ok?..”

“Yeah, it’s fine.. don’t worry, I’ll inform his family later..” said Dujun.

“Ok, then..”

_________________________________________________________________

“Omma! Omma!.. Seobie..” said Wooyoung in frantic as he goes downstairs with hurry.

“What? What’s wrong?..”

“Dujun hyung said that Yoseob have a trouble breathing.. he’s almost hypervntilate, he’s oxygen saturation is almost dropped to 10%.. omma, I want to accompany Seobie.. he must be afraid.. let’s go omma..” said Wooyoung.

He’s really afraid about Yoseob’s condition. He knows that the younger must be so scared, plus his family wasn’t by his side, it will only deteriorate his conditions more.

“Ok, let’s go..” said his omma shortly.

_________________________________________________________________

“I’m sorry Seob..for leaving you earlier..” said Dujun in guilt as he sat and kiss the younger hands.

Yoseob was in weak condition, he just eyeing Dujun as more tears come down.

“No, no..no, don’t cry Seob, please don’t cry.. I’m sorry eo? I’m sorry.. I love you..” said Dujun as he wipe the younger tears.

_________________________________________________________________

Mrs Yang and Wooyoung arrive at the hospital and they quickly rush to Yoseob’s room. Mrs Yang see his son was very pale, his fair skin almost become white and his eyes sunken for having cry a lot. His son looks very sick and she feel guilty for leaving his son.

“Seobie.. omma here, baby.. look at me..” said Mrs Yang softly as she take her son’s hand.

Dujun move away to give the seat to Mrs Yang. Yoseob, upon hearing his mom‘s voice eyeing his mom who sit beside him. He wasn’t able to talk because he can feel his body still weak, beside his breathing is still unstable.

“Omma mianei eo.. I’m sorry for leaving you, I promise eo.. you need to get well soon ok? omma waiting for you..” said Mrs Yang.

More tears stream down from Yoseob’s face as soon as he heard his mom saying like that.

“No, no baby.. please don’t cry, I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..”

_________________________________________________________________

The next day, Yoseob’s condition become a lot better, but he still need to use the oxygen to help him breathing more comfortably. Mrs Yang stay with Wooyoung at the hospital all the time. Dujun had to gone to China because he had some business to do.

Yoseob already awake that morning, he look at his hyung and his mom sleep beside him. he shoting a smile knowing that his mom is here with him. he feel a lot better than last night. He slow move his hand and put it on his mom’s hand. He feel a lot warmer touching his mom;s hand.

Mrs Yang awake as she feel an icy cold drap on his hand. She looks at her hand and realized that it was his son’s hand. She saw her son smiling at her back.

“Seobie, you’re awake.. you ok baby? Why is your hand so cold? Are you cold?..” ask his mom.

Yoseob just smile weakly at his mom, unable to talk. He still feel a bit weak.

“I miss you honey, omma miss you so much.. and I’m sorry for leaving you..” said Mrs Yang as she kiss his son’s hand.

“Seobie.. hyung too, I’m sorry I cant visit you often..” said Wooyoung.

Yoseob just smile at them both.

_________________________________________________________________

“Ok, seems that his breathing is much more better than 2 days ago.. I suggest that I will change his mask to the tube.. he still need the oxygen to help him breathing, but changing it to the tube will make him more comfortable..” explain Dr Song.

Mr and Mrs Yang along with Wooyoung just nodded at the doctor. These days, Yoseob had been able to sit by leaning on is bed, bit overall his body still weak. And now, he was learning the rehabilitation to let him make use of is body.

“Ok, Yoseob.. I will pull off this oxygen mask and change it with the tube, so when I pull off, you will had a trouble breathing for a while but I need you to stay calm while I prepare fir the tube ok?..” said Dr Song.

Yoseob nodded back at the doctor. His appa was holding his hand gently beside him, while his mom standing at the other side along with Wooyoung. The doctorwas standing beside him wothhis appa next.

“Ok, Yoseob.. take a deep breath, calm down.. ok, on count to three I will pull off this mask ok? ok, in one, two three..”

Doctor Song pull off his oxygen mask, and right away Yoseob fell trouble in breathing.

“Keep calm Yoseob.. just for a while..”

Yoseob whine as he felt his chest begin to hurt, he tighten his hold with his appa.

“It’s ok son.. I got you, I got you..” said his appa softly.

His mom gently rubbed his chest to sooth the pain.

Dr Song quickly put the oxygen tube over Yoseob’s, and Yoseob struggle to inhale the oxygen deeply.

“You’re ok now Yoseob, just keep inhaling and try to keep calm.. Nurse Jang, turn his oxy level higher.. keep inhaling it deeper Yoseob, ok.. now try to slow down, ok slow down.. slow.. ok, ok good..” said Dr Song as he adjust the tube to be stand beside the smaller.

“Ok, now try to talk with me ok? did your chest hurt again?..” ak Dr Song.

“A.. bit..” whispered Yoseob weakly. His mom, dad and hyung all happy to heard his voice.

“Ok, the pain will gone for a while.. but you need to stay calm ok, I adjust the oxy level to be higher so the pain will gone, and when it’s gone I will turn it lower bit by bit until you didn’t have to use it ok?..” said the doctor but the younger just remain silent.

“Try to answer me Yoseob, this talk is also a part of your rehabilitation.. it will show that you’re breathing is gonna be fine..”

“Ok..” yoseob whispered back, his face show that he in a lot of pain. He feel a bit prickly when he try to talk.

“I know it’s hurt to talk, but you need to get use of it.. try to talk with your family, but don’t strain yourself..” said the doctor again.

“Ok, now all of you.. you can try to hold a conversation to him, but not too much ok? this one beside him is his oxy tank, and this is the monitor.. when it shows a higher reading, please turn this higher.. it will help him breath, and please don’t make him tired..”

“Ok, I get it doctor.. you can leave it to me..” said Mr Yang.

 

 

 

*****