CHAPTER 20 : Forgive you

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

“Seob?..” said Dujun on the phone.

Yoseob just remain silent but still hearing Dujun’s talk on the phone.

“Seob, you’re there right? Answer me.. why are you avoiding me?..”

There’s a silent again.

“Am I doing something wrong?..” ask Dujun again desperately to know the answer.

“De, you did something..”

Dujun feel relieved since he heard the younger answer back.

“What.. what did I do? Seob..”

“What did you do to Kwangie? It’s because of you right he left?..”said Yoseob.

“Seob, it’s not my fault.. he hurt you, and that’s why I..”

“Why did you do that?..” snapped Yoseob back.

“Seob.. you blame me for this? I just defend you back then.. and you blame me? he’s the one to hurt you, not me..” said Dujun back a bit angry.

“But what you did, hurt me too..” said Yoseob.

“Why.. because you love him?..” ask Dujun back.

Yoseob stop for a while, and he remain silent for a minute. He became flustered, and stress come back in his mind, roaming around.

“Love? did.. did I love Gikwangie? What.. what is this? What is this feeling? What about Dujunnie then.. I love..”

“Yoseob? Do you love him? Is that’s why you get mad at me?..” ask Dujun back  when the younger didn’t answer his phone.

“Yoseob? Seobie?.. you’re there?..”

“Do I really love him?..”

“Seob?..”

“I’m sorry..” said Yoseob after a while and then he quickly hung up his phone.

___________________________________________________________

Teet.. teet.. teet..

“What? What are you sorry for?.. Yoseob? Seob!..” but it’s useless because the younger already hang up on him.

“What is he sorry for?..”

“Is it because he loves Gikwang?..”

“Am I really lose like this?..”

“No, no.. you can’t Dujun.. you can’t lose like this, no you can’t..”

___________________________________________________________

“Seobie..”

“Seobie?..”

“Seobie? You’re ok?..”

“Seob!..”

Yoseob from his seat, hearing Wooyoung shouting his name. He quickly turn around to look at his hyung.

“Yah Yang Yoseob! What are you doing? Can’t you hear the kettle?..” ask Wooyoung as he turn off the stove.

Yoseob just stand there looking blankly at him.

“What are you doing anyway?..”

“I.. I’m sorry, I want to make some hot chocolate..”

Wooyoung just sigh at him.

“Move, I make it for you..”

“No, it’s ok hyung.. I can make it..”

“Just move aside.. you’ve been spacing out since an hour ago standing there.. nothing progress, just wait for me at the bed.. I’ll make your hot chocolate..” said Wooyoung again.

Yoseob just step aside and just went to his bed waiting for his hyung.

___________________________________________________________

“Hyung..”

“Urmm?..” ask Wooyoung looking at the younger.

But the younger didn’t say anything, and been spacing out again. His hot chocolate was been beside his bed, remain untouch.

“Yah.. what?..” ask Wooyoung again.

“Aniya.. aniya, just go to sleep hyung..”

“No, you’ve wake me up.. what is it? Tell me now..” said Wooyoung as he get up and sat at the younger bed.

“Hyung, I.. I can’t figure it..”

“Figure what?..”

“Someone..”

“Someone?..” Wooyoung frown thinking what was the younger talking about.

“I like..”

“Someone? You like?.. Yah! What are you talking about?”

“Nothing.. it’s nothing hyung.. I’m going to sleep..”

“Aish, just what the hell is he talking about.. Ahh! is it about..”

“Ahh.. I get it Seob, I’m sorry.. is it about.. Seob? Seobie? You’re asleep?..” Wooyoung let out a deep sigh.

“Sleep well then, good night..”

He then make his way to his bed again, get ready to sleep.

“Seob, if you didn’t know which one you need to choose, just follow your heart.. just follow it, the heart know which is the best..” said Wooyoung again.

Yoseob eyes open back hearing his hyung’s words.

“Follow my heart?.. is it really the best? Does my heart really know which is the one?..”

___________________________________________________________

 “Yoseob! Table 2!..”

“De!..” shout Yoseob back.

He was working at the Dream Café. Since it’s bored to stay at home during a school break, he decide to work back although Wooyoung doesn’t allow him.  

“Hey! You’re here!..” shrieked Wooyoung.

Yoseob look up to see what’s going on. There it is, the three bunch coming Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Dujun also Junhyung walk in to the café. They’ve sat at their usual table 5. Didn’t want to approach them, Yoseob gone inside the kitchen.

“Hey, where’s your dongsaeng?..” ask Junhyung looking around.

“Yoseob? Wait a minute.. I bring him..” said Wooyoung smiling to them before excuse himself.

He look around the café but didn’t see the sign of the younger, so he then went to the kitchen and found Yoseob at the corner, roaming around the kitchen.

“Hey Seob, what are you doing here? The hyung had arrive and they want to see you, go out and meet them..” said Wooyoung.

“I.. I’m busy right now.. I can’t..”

“Just met them for a while, eo?..”

“I’m busy..”

“Seobie.. why? Why you didn’t want to meet them?..” ask Wooyoung again.

“I.. urmm..”

“Because of Dujun hyung right?..”

Yoseob look up at him and slowly nodded. Wooyoung sigh at him.

“Until when you want to avoid him Seob?..”

Yoseob shrugged his shoulder, walking away from his hyung.

“Seob, you really don’t want to see them?..” ask Wooyoung again as he grab the younger’s wrist, stopping him.

“Tell them I’m sorry..”

___________________________________________________________

“Where’s Seobie?..” ask Hyunseung as he see Wooyoung came back without the younger.

“I’m sorry, but he’s not feeling well.. and he said sorry too..” said Wooyoung looking guilty infront of them.

“Nah.. it’s ok then.. but when he’s healthy, make sure to meet us ok? I kinda miss his cute bubbly behaviour..” said Hyunseung smiling.

“De, I make sure to bring him..” said Wooyoung as he look at Dujun.

“He’s avoid me..”

___________________________________________________________

Tomorrow, the new sem will start. It was second sem for Yoseob and he kind of missing to go to school.

“Seobie, have you prepared your books?..” ask Wooyoung as he look at the younger putting his book in his bagpack.

“De, I’ve already finished..” said Yoseob. He’s done packing his book, and now he want to sew his clothes.  His school uniform has a bit torn, because he used to been clumsy and fall down always. Wooyoung approach him.

“Seob, your uniform..” said Wooyoung in shock as he see the uniform was torn.

“De? ahh.. I want to sew it anyways, don’t worry..” said Yoseob smiling.

“Let’s buy a new uniform Seob.. yours is quite worn out..” said Wooyoung as he inspect the clothes.

“Aniya hyung, this can be wear again.. I just need to sew the torn part, and it will be ok..” said Yoseob taking back his uniform.

Very much of his word, Yoseob actually want to buy a new uniform, but his uniform is quite expensive and he doesn’t want to trouble his hyung. And beside his doctor already prescribe a  new medicines for him and it cost a lot too.

“No, you can’t.. this can’t be wear again, get ready.. we’ll go the uniform stores now..” said Wooyoung as he grab the younger’s hand.

“But hyung.. it still..”

“Seob, listen to me ok?..”

___________________________________________________________

“When you’re going to school, you need to wear a good clothes ok? I don’t want to see you with a torn uniform, arasso?..” said Wooyoung as they were going out from the  uniform stores.

Yoseob just smiling at him.

___________________________________________________________

"Seob, wait! Your medicines!.." shout Wooyoung as he quickly run down the house.

Yoseob turn back to look at his hyung. 

"Ah.. thank you hyung.." said Yoseob as he take his medicines.

"Don't forget to eat it ok? And this one, the red one is your new medicines.. eat 2 before you eat lunch, arasso?" said Wooyoung as he give a new bottle of medicine to Yoseob. Yoseob sigh and nodded at him.

___________________________________________________________

Before he reach the school, he went to the bread store and buy a fish bread for Gikwang. He want to apologize to Gikwang, because he knows Gikwang leave because of him, that's why he felt apologetic. When he arrive, Gikwang already on his seat, organize his book. Slowly, he approach his friend.

"Kwangie.." call Yoseob slowly as he place the bread on Gikwang's table.

"Oh Seobie.. I.."

"Kwangie, I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.. I know it's all because of me, it was my fault.. and I'm sorry because of that. Are you mad at me?.. I'm sorry.." said Yoseob lowered his head.

"Seobie, what are you sorry about? I.. I don't get it.." said Gikwang confused.

"At the lodge, you leave.. because of me right? I know it's all my fault, but can you forgive me?.. I'm really sorry.." said Yoseob again sadly.

"No, no it's not your fault Seob.. I leave because my dad had some urgent business that need me to attend, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before.. I should be the one to say sorry to you.." explain Gikwang.

"Really? But.. but I thought you were mad at me. I try to call you many time, but you didn't pick up.. so I really though that you were really mad and didn't want to be friend at me anymore.." 

"I'm really sorry Seob.. the place that I attend the business meeting have no line coverage, so I can't call or message you either, I'm really sorry.."

"So, you didn't mad at me?.."

"No, why should I?.." chuckle Gikwang.

"Am.. am I still your friend?.."

"Yeah, of course.. now, don't make that sour face anymore.. smile, ok?"

Yoseob smile at him widely.

______________________________________________________________

"Seob, what is this? Is this your new medicines?.." ask Gikwang when he found the bottle at the smaller bag.

"De.." said Yoseob nodded as he take the medicines and eat it. It was their lunch time, and Yoseob need to eat it before eating his lunch.

"Your medicines keep increasing.. Seob, can I ask you one thing?" ask Gikwang as he see the smaller nodded back at him.

"Can you consider an operation Seob? You know, it's the fastest option to get rid of your disease.."

"If you gonna talk about that, I'm gonna leave first.." said Yoseob coldly as he quickly pack back his medicines and walk out from the class.

"Wait Seobie!.."