Then We Meet

Marrying The School Kingka

It lunch time. You, Jia and Juyeon are talking and giggling. When you get to the table you guys usually sit, theres a LOT of girls there.Well, they not exactly aroung the table, just form a circle around the table. Not knowing what happen, you walk through the girls and miracally, you got through. Not looking anywhere else, you sit down. When you want to eat, you realise, girls are looking at you. Disbelieve. Some are whispering. 

"__________-ahh. Get up!" Juyeon get your hand.

"Wae?! I'm trying to eat here." You look at her.

"Just get up. This table..."

"This table are ours now." a voice cut her. You turn to see the voice owner. It's L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top. Looking at you. 

"No, this table is ours first." You fight back. All the student looks at you. They don't believe that you just talk back at L.Joe. THE L.JOE. L.Joe got up and walk towards you.

"Now, it ours!" 

"I don't see your name here!"

"Well I don't see yours too."

"Of course there is. Look!" you point at a craving mark you made. A small craving at the edge of the table. It's not that awful like the other table. Just you and your friend initial and a message says 'THIS TABLE IS RESERVED'. Chunji want to laugh but hold it in. 

"JUST GET AWAY FROM HERE!"

Juyeon grab your hand and drag you away before you could talk back. All the eyes are on you.

"Juyeon~~" you whine.

"Just get away from here. I don't want to see you die!"

"Ara. Ara. But I left my phone there!" 

Juyeon stops. She turn around and look at you. "Fine! But don't kill yourself there!"

You get back to the crowd with Juyeon and Jia following. Again, all the eyes on you. Including L.Joe's. He look at you like some superman laser going to emerge you. You innocently takes your phone and takes your milk. You don't want to waste a good milk. Suddenly someone push you from behing and you falling, and the milk in your hand ACCIDENTLY slip and hits someone.

 

It hits L.Joe.

 

Everyone gasping then they look at you.

 

*I'm dead*