Stay

Marrying The School Kingka

You’re studying when someone at the door. You look at the guest ID and shock to see Sungyeol outside. “Sungyeol oppa, what are… Omo! What happen to you?” You look at L.Joe who had bruise everywhere.

“__________-ah, where’s the bedroom?”

“Ah yes!” you lead Sungyeol to L.Joe’s bedroom. He gently helps L.Joe before asking to leave. You send him to the door.

Sungyeol puts on his shoes and stand up.“I’m going now”

“Wait! Oppa…what happen?”

Sungyeol smiles at you. “Teenage boy. We often fighting you know” Then he ruffles your hair and look in your eyes. “__________-ah… Smile, okay?” You just nodded. Sungyeol waves his hand and go home.

You quickly run into L.Joe’s room. You look at L.Joe’s face. “Byunghyun sunbei, are you okay?” He simply nodded. You help him with his jacket. You take some clean towel and the first aid kit. You clean his cut. When he opens his shirt, you kinda embarrassed. You try to hid your red face but you accidently press his wound. “Sorry” You continue to help him with his wound. He changes into a clean shirt.

You’re about to leave when he suddenly grab your hand. “Where are you going?”

“I’m going to bed. You’re all okay now”

He shook his head. “Please stay with me” He gives out a pity face that looks like Puss in Boots. And it makes your heart went crazy.

“B…bo? Why do you need me? You can be all alone, right?”

He pull you hand when you about to walk away. “Please?” Finally you sigh and sit next to his bed.

“Hurry up and go to sleep!”

He looks at you. “You…you won’t leave me right?” You just nodded. He held out his pinky. “Promise me you won’t leave me” You sigh and makes pinky swear with him. He pulls your pinky and look you in the eyes, “You WON’T broke it, right?” His staring makes your heart beats faster. You look away before nodded. L.Joe smile in satisfaction before let go of your hand.