Argue

Marrying The School Kingka

 

The next day, you didn’t even bother look at him. L.Joe too. Early in the morning, he had already left the house. Its feel empty without him but at least it won’t be cold. Later, you go out to buy some grocery. And at the store, you meet with Chunji.

“__________-ah, how was your leg”

*Ah! Right. I was in a bad mood last night and didn’t even bother to check it. But its feels okay now* You smile and looks at him. “It’s fine now. I didn’t feel hurt”

Both of you walk together while doing each other’s grocery. Then, when you’re about to go home, he offer you a ride. You accept it since you have many groceries. Both of you stop for an ice-cream. You’re happily laughing when L.Joe saw you. His heart feels like hell. After that, Chunji send you home. He offers himself to help you with the groceries but you reject it.

You open the door and saw L.Joe at the living room. Then straight away you go to the kitchen before he comes. “Ya! What was that?” You look at him, confuse. “You just with Chunji right?!” You nodded. “What’s wrong with you?!”

“What is it?” you talk back since this time you didn’t do wrong but he scolded you.

“The whole day I think about last night but you? Happily laughing with ice-cream on your hand!”

“I meet Chanhee oppa when I was shopping. Then he volunteers himself to send me home. On our way, we stop for some ice-cream. It is wrong?!”

“YES IT IS! YOU’RE WITH CHUNJI!”

“He’s my sunbei. He’s your friend too. So where is the mistake?”

“Everything! You’re my wife. You should call me to fetch you”

“After you scream at me last night?!” You look him in the eyes.

Feeling guilty, he looked away. “Just don’t be with him”

“Why?”

“CAUSE I SAID SO! JUST LISTEN TO ME” he stare back at your eyes.

Just then, your phone rang. You exhale. You look at the ID :: CHANHEE OPPA, L.Joe too looks at the ID.

“Don’t answer it” You look at him. He looks back at you. You’re about to press the answering button when he suddenly snatch the phone and throw it away. It broke to pieces. You look at your broken phone before look at him.

PAK!

You slap him. Your tears are about to come out, “I hate you” Then you run into your room. The phone was your first phone you buy using your part time salary. Now it’s broken. You lay on your bed and cry.

L.Joe slowly touches the cheek you just slap. *I guess I was too much* He sighs before reaching his jacket and car key. L.Joe drive without direction before he finally stops at a stall. He orders some meat and two bottle of soju. He keeps on drinking before someone pat his shoulder.

“L.Joe?”