L.Joe's First Love

Marrying The School Kingka

---12 years ago---

"Chunji! I bet you can't catch me!!" L.Joe run and leaving Chunji behind. Just a while, Chunji was out of sight. "Babo Chunji. Well, I better hide myself first" He sits inside the gardener store. After a while waiting, Chunji didn't show up. L.Joe wipe his sweat and get out from there. "Where is this idiot Chunji? Why haven't he search for me?!" he stomps his feet and headed into the house and see Chunji sleeping at the couch. "Ugh! I hid myself in that cramp store like hell yet he's here happily sleeping?! I'll make you pay!" He takes a marker and starts to make a doodle on Chunji's face. Just then Mrs. Lee comes in with a little girl. He puts away the marker and go to his mom. "Omma, who is this?"

"She is Mr. Kim's daughter. Say hello to her"

"Hi!" L.Joe raise his right hand. The little girl shyly hide behind Mrs. Kim. 

She softly push the girl to L.Joe. "How bout you and Chanhee play with her? Where is Chanhee?"

L.Joe stare the little girl who he thinks too arrogant. "He's at the couch, sleeping"

"Ouh really?" Mrs. Lee go to the couch and suprise to see Chunji's face. "Byunghyun! What did you do to Chanhee?!"

L.Joe go to his mom, "We both were playing and I was hiding. I wait so long but he didn't even come look for me. Thats why I did that to him" L.Joe innocently explain to his mother. Mrs. Lee gives a stern look at his son. "What? He deserve it!"

"Aish, this kid. I'm going to wash Chanhee's face. You play nice with her" Mrs. Lee said before she takes Chanhee upstair.

L.Joe walks toward that girl. He walks around her and keep looking at her from the blue ribbon on her hair to her navy blue shoes. "So, you think you so high and mighty, huh? Well here, Lee Byunghyun is the ruler! Come" He takes that girl's hand and drag her into the forest behind his house. All he wants to do is scare the little girl but both of them got lost. L.Joe looks around. "Where the heck are we?" L.Joe looks around and starts walking. He still holding that little girl's hand.

They keep wondering around and finally L.Joe saw his house. Well, its easy to see because its too big and L.Joe proud his father decided to build such a big house. He let go of her hand and starts running. Seeing L.Joe running, the girl runs too. Suddenly she falls. L.Joe look back and see the girl crying. He takes her hand and ask her to stand up. When she stands up, L.Joe sees the bruise at her leg.

"Oh no! Omma gonna kill me! You! Can you walk?" The girl shook her head. L.Joe turns around and knee down. "Come on! Get on me" The girl hesitated at first but when L.Joe insist, she get on L.Joe's back.

When they reach home, Mrs. Lee was waiting. "Byunghyun-ah, whats happen?"

"She fell down just now. Please heal her leg" 

Mrs. Lee takes the little girl, "Byunghyun, go change your clothes first" Then she's gone with the little girl to help her clean her bruise.

After changing his clothes, he look at his room window and saw that girl outside and decided to join her. "How is your leg? Can you walk now?" The girl nodded but she didn't even look at him. "I'm sorry" Hearing that, the girl raise her head and her eyes meet with L.Joe's. They're looking at each other's eyes before Mrs. Lee come.

"Come, dear. Your father had arrived" She tooks the little girl's hand and take her away. She still looking at L.Joe and so is he. "Byunghyun. Aren't you following?" L.Joe jumps from the bench and follow her.

He keep watching the little girl although her father car have gone from his sight.

 

 

And he'll never forget the eyes she have.

 

-----

Curious? hehehe ^^