Scary Fact

Marrying The School Kingka

"YOU!! What are you doing here?!" L.Joe points at you. Just then a waiter come and prepare the table. You try not to make eye contact with L.Joe but he keep staring you like you're his lunch. Mr. and Mrs. Lee already invited you to eat but you still not taouch your food. Chunji's eating but he keep look at you and L.Joe. You not touching your food instead you keep playing with your dress. While L.Joe keep staring you in anger. 

"Byunghyun, __________. Why aren't you touch your food yet? __________-ah, whats wrong?" Mrs. Lee says in concern. L.Joe starts picking up his chopstick and spoon but he still staring at you.

You too slowly picking up the chopstick. "Nothing, ahjumma" You smile akwardly.

"Aish, you don't have to call me ahjumma again. You can call me omma"

"Who gives her permission to call you omma. She's not a family!" L.Joe says before dig in his food.

"She's a family since she's marry with you"

L.Joe choke on his food and starts coughing. Chunji too stop his eating after hearing what Mr. Lee said. Mrs. Lee pat L.Joe's back while L.Joe reach the glass in front of him and drink it. "What did you just said?" He turns to his parents. So is Chunji. You look up a bit. "Since when I'm married to this...person!" he look at you.

"Since Mr. Park send the document this morning" Mr. Lee answer without looking at L.Joe.

"But...when did I sign it?! Did you drug me to sign it?!"

Mrs. Lee look at her son. "Byunghyun, don't you remember? You the one who sign it that night"

"What night?" he said before the night where his father hands a few paper asking for his signature. "You trick me!"

"I sent you to school. You learn to read. If you skip school, this is what you get" In your head, you keep thinking how cool is Mr. Lee.

"How could you? Omma! You too?"

Mrs. Lee didn't answer instead she looks at you. "__________-ah, eat a lot. You didn't eat much" 

"Ah, dae" slowly you look at L. Joe, he was staring at you and that makes you quickly look away. You and Mrs. Lee had a nice conversation and eventually Chunji joins in too. Still you feel awkward with L.Joe.

hyangsuppurijima
ireoda yeochinhante deulkindan mallya

Chunji takes out his phone. "Jihyo noona... Bo? Now?...I get it...See you" he store back his phone and wipe his mouth. "Abeoji, ommonim. I have to go now. Plaese excuse me. Ya!" he patted L.Joe's back "I'm going now. __________-ah, bye now" Then he leaves the room.

Mr. Lee looks at his watch. "Yeobo, we have to go now. There a meeting"

"Meeting?" Mrs. Lee look at her husband. His husband signaled at you to with his eyes. Mrs. Lee nodded. "Byunghyun, you take __________ home, okay? We have to go now" Mrs. Lee get up.

You start to panic. Leaving you with L.Joe? No way! "Ahjumma, I mean ommonim. Can I come with you?"

"Bo? We're not headed home, dear. We're going straight to the airport. You'll be fine with Byunghyun" You turn around looking at L.Joe. Somehow, he's smiling.You look again at Mrs. Lee, asking her to take you along. She patted your head, "Byunghyun, you'll take care of __________, right?" Both of you look at L.Joe. He smile and nodded. "Okay now. Bye __________." Then they finally left you with L.Joe.

You turn around to see L.Joe smiling and looking at you. "Sunbei, don't let me trouble you. I'll just take the bus"

"But its raining now" He points at the window. The rain pour heavily outside. You sigh. "So... I'll guess you're mine,huh?!" He smirks at you.