Another Date and Confession

Marrying The School Kingka

L.Joe was drinking milk when you come into the kitchen. Your head feels heavy as you spend the whole night studying. You take the milk carton from L.Joe and pour it.

He smirks.  “Maybe you should check the expired date first”

You give a stern look at him. “YA! It’s happen two days ago! Give it a rest!” He laughs and that make you more annoyed. You put back the milk and walk away.

“Where are you going?”

“Study”

“Again? It’s not like you the one in senior year”

You turn around and look at him. “Yup. You are. But I don’t even see you study”

He smirks. “I was born genius. I don’t need study”

You roll your eyes. “Yeah. That’s why you always fail”

“Hey! That’s for certain subject, okay! I’ll graduate!” You cupped your eyes and make a loud sound before go to your room.

-----

You throw you pen away. *Finally!* You stretch your body and stands up. You go out and look around. No L.Joe. You knock his door but no one answer so you just open it. Not in there too. So you decided to go to the front door to check on his shoes. They are not there. *So this mean I’m all alone. How could he just leave me like that* You pout before sits on the couch. You look outside before walks to the veranda. The weather just feels great. You take a deep breath and enjoy the sun. *It so nice. I feel like walking in the park* You turn around and go change your shirt before headed outside.

You walk alone while enjoying the sun and the nature. Perfect combination. Suddenly someone calls your name. You turn around and see Chunji’s waving before running to you.

“What are you doing here?”

He chuckles. “__________-ah, this is a public place. Why can’t I be here?” His answer make you chuckle as well. He smiles and looks at you. *__________-ah, why are you this cute?*

“Oppa, where have you been that day?”

“Huh?” He looks at you in confusion.

“That day when my friend and TEEN TOP are coming over. You suddenly disappear. Where have you been?”

*Running away* He didn’t answer your question instead just looking to his shoes.

“And I tried to call you that night. You didn’t even answer your phone”

He smiles and looks at you. “Should we go for a walk?” Then he walks away.

“Oppa! You didn’t answer my question!” You catch up with him and look at him but he didn’t even look at you. Just smiling.

“Ah~~ The weather feels great!”

You pout and walk beside him. You take a deep breath and smile. “It sure is”

Both of you didn’t say anything, just enjoy the nature. Suddenly he stops and automatically you stops too. “Wae oppa?”

He beams at you and walks pass you before sits on the grass. “Aren’t you sitting?” You smiles and sit next to him. Both of you start talking but mostly talking is you. You talk about school, about Jia and Juyeon and even about L.Joe. Chunji just looks at you before looks down.

“Hey, should we go for a walk again?” He stands up and gives out his hand. You take his hand and walk again. He suddenly grabs your hand, making you shock. “I always want to do this to my girlfriend but never had a chance. Be mine for today?” He looks at you. Then you beams and nodded, thinking that he just playing.  He swings your hand like an elementary school kid. You just giggle seeing him like that.

“__________-ah, I’ve something to tell you” he stops and looks at you.

You look at him back with a smile. “What is it?”

“__________. I like you…no, I love you”

And your smile falls.