L.Joe Coldness

Marrying The School Kingka

L.Joe hasn’t talk to you anymore. He even didn’t visit Chunji or even come when Chunji got out. He rarely at home. He had become the old L.Joe you know the first time getting married. You sigh. The phone L.Joe gives for you caught your attention. You pick it up and smile as you see the wallpaper L.Joe sets for you. The picture of himself. You remember that he said he won’t eat if you change the wallpaper. *I miss that Byunghyun* Just then L.Joe comes in and straightly headed to his room. You stand up and smile widely.

“Byunghyun-ah, should we order some chicken?”

He didn’t answer you and headed out. His coldness makes you feel so hurt. You sit back and start to well up.

-----

You try to reach L.Joe but every time you call him, only the operator sound will answer. You sigh and put back the phone in your bag. You take a piece of paper and write something, telling him that you’ll head out. You take the bus and headed to the supermarket to buy some grocery.

You’re looking at some carrot when a soft, gentle voice calls you. You turn around to see Mrs. Lee running towards you before she hugs you tightly. *I can see where Byunghyun get his strength from*

“__________-ah, what are you doing here”

“Erm…” you raise the carrot on your hand. “Doing some shopping?!”

“Same as me!”

“Really?” You look at Mrs. Lee, disbelieve. *Isn’t usually the maid do all this stuff?!*

Mrs. Lee chuckles. “I know what you’re thinking. I like doing grocery. That’s why. Should we go together?” You nodded and walk with Mrs. Lee.

After paying up, both of you headed to the nearest café. You hesitated to go in since the food in the café. You order a slice of blueberry cheesecake and a cup of iced lemon tea. While Mrs. Lee talking to the waiter, you stare the table blankly. Your minds are on L.Joe.

“__________-ah” Mrs. Lee call you but you didn’t respond.

She waves her hand and you start to come back to reality. You look at her. “What is it?”

“__________-ah, are you okay? You look pale, not to mention you keep losing your head”

You smile back at her and nodded. “I’m just thinking about the upcoming test”

“It must be hard on you. Thinking about test and now Byunghyun is going to NY”

“What?” You ask as you think you misheard.

“Byunghyun, he’s going to NY after he graduate. Didn’t he tell you?” You shook your head. “Well, I told him he should just forget about it or even postpone it till you graduate so you can go together but he insist on sending the application form”

“He didn’t tell me about it” You say slowly.

“I even told him to discuss with you. He didn’t tell you? Aish, that kid. Always making hasty decision”

After that, whatever Mrs. Lee said didn’t come into your mind. *Byunghyun is leaving me?*

-----

You look at the clock. *It’s passing 1 now. When is he coming home?!* Just then the door burst open and L.Joe walks in. He didn’t even bother looking at you. He changes his cloth and about to headed out when you call him. He ignore your call and was about to open the door when you reach for his hand.

“Byunghyun-ah. Why didn’t you tell me? Why you didn’t even say that you’re going to NY?”

He didn’t answer you or even pull back his hand.

“Byunghyun-ah”

“Why should I tell you?” He asks in his lower voice but you can still hear him.

“Because I’m your wife”

He turns around to face you. “Wife? Huh!” and he yank his hand and leave you.