Decision

Marrying The School Kingka

 

“Omma, should I say yes?” you sit next to your mom who is sewing eyes for doll and starts playing with the thread.

“___________, it’s your decision.”

“But you could help me decide, right? Anyway, why they need me? There are plenty of girls out there.” The thread in your hand, you twisting it. Eventually disturb her works. She gives a stern look to you. But you ignore her.

“So you’re saying that you reject it?” She pulls the thread in your hand.

“No.” You start to play with the fake eyeball in the small basket next to your mom and messing it up.

“So you accept it?”

“Not either.” You make some chinese character out of the fake eyeball.

“Aigoo. This kid. You think if you reject it, why and if you accept it, why. Then you compare it and decide. That’s how I decide to accept your father proposal.”

“So you accept appa’s proposal not because you love him?” you give out the I-don’t-believe face.

She trying to reach out for more fake eyeball but it was empty. Then she sees the mess you made and look at you that still waiting for her answer. “That’s the reason I ACCEPT it. Now go to sleep. You are disturbing me.” You pout and eventually leaving your mom.

In your room you’re thinking about what your mom had said. You take out your cute Pikachu notebook and your fluffy cherry pen and start to make note.

Reason I should reject::

1.     Who the heck is this Byunghyun? Lee Byunghyun the actor?! He is too old for me.

2.    This Byunghyun goes to the same school as me. Isn’t it weird to marry your schoolmates. I’m sure he’s not freshmen since I knew almost all freshmen. My sunbei?!

3.    I couldn’t think more. =(

Reason I should accept::

1.     If he my sunbei, he could save me from L.Joe sunbei. (You’re grinning. Then continues to write) Maybe he’ll save me like Jiho sunbei saves Jandi. But Jiho is Junpyo’s bestfriend so  L.Joe sunbei’s bestfriend is Chunji sunbei?! (You shook your head. Chunji’s smiling face popped into your head. Just thinking of his smiling face makes you smiling too. You start to imagining things. Then you slap both you cheeks. *Focus!*)

2.    Ahjusshi and ahjumma had help appa a lot in the past.

You look at the second reason. Your dad’s face materializes in your mind. You close your eyes and take a deep breath. *Appa* Then you get up from your bed and go to your mom. “OMMA!!”

“Shh. You’ll wake up Jiyeon.” You quickly cover your mouth. Then she looks at you. “Wae? If you going to disturb me again, I’ll cut your allowance.”

 “What? Omma! How could you threats your precious daughter like that?!” You pretend to sulk.

“Aish. Ara, ara. I take it back. What is it?”

You smile. “Omma, omma.” You keep slapping your mom’s hand. “Omma, omma, omma.”

“Ya, this kid. I can hear you clearly. What is it.”

“Omma, I think I’ll accept it! I’ll accept the proposal!”

-----

I make a short chapter cause thats the way I write... Sorry if its bothers you. And sorry for A LOT of grammar mistake. And sorry cause the timeline is TOO fast. And sorry for too many sorry. ^^