What the?!

Marrying The School Kingka

Finally you reach the room. Before opening the door, you fix your hair and take a deep breath. You smile, pretending nothing had happen. "Ahjumma, where is ahjusshi?" you ask since Mr. Lee is not in the room.

"He went outside for a while to answer a phone call just now" you nodded and sit at your seat. Mrs. Lee and you starts talking about this and that.

-----

Chunji helps L.Joe get up. Then he walks away. "Young master, where are you going?" One of the bodyguard ask.

L.Joe turns around, looking at him furiously. "I'm going home, idiot! Do you expect me to move around in this wet clothes?" He walk away again before someone grab his arm. "What is it?!"

"Can you wait till I make a phone call?" L.Joe tries to escape but its impossible. He look at Chunji, try to ask for help but Chunji is busy talking to some girl he just meet.

------

"Where the heck is Byunghyun?"

"Sir, he wants to go home since his clothes are all wet"

"Why is that?"

"Well..." the guard rub the back of his neck. "he falls into a fish pond just now"

"Bo?" Mr. Lee sigh. "Is it one of his trick again?"

"No sir... Actually... emm..." the guard hesitated to say.

"Well? What is it? Ah! I don't care. Give the phone to Chanhee now" After a few moment, Chunji's voice is heard. "Chanhee-ah, whats happen?"

"Abeoji, L.Joe is...emm...he acidently falls into a fish pond"

"You are not lying, right?"

"Abeoji, how could I lie to you"

"Emm, well then. You have extra clothes in your car right? Give it to Byunghyun. Okay, hurry up now. Bye"

Chunji gives back the phone to the guard before taps L.Joe. "Ya! Your dad insist you to be there too"

"What? I'm all wet! Didn't he even think that his son could catch cold?!"

"Well, maybe because he DO care, he wants you to change to my precious clothes" L.Joe can't do nothing but just follow.

-----

"__________-ah, sorry if I keep you waiting but Byunghyun is on his way" Mr. Lee said as he enter before sit next to his wife.

"It's okay. I can spend more time with ahjumma" you beams sweetly. *In fact, the longer the better. I hope L.Joe sunbei had gone home. Its impossible if he still here. Take this oppurtinity to hide!*

"Its better if we order first. Come, lets go to the dining table" Mrs. Lee takes your hand and take you to another room. You sit in front of Mrs. Lee and both of you starts to chat again. Mrs. Lee is so nice. You talk about a lot of things before the door suddenly open. "Byunghyun. Chanhee. Here you are"

"Good evening. Abeoji, ommonim" Chunji greet. Your eyes widen as he enter the room. But when someone behind him enter, your heart stops beating. *L.JOE SUNBEI??* And quickly look down. Hoping neither L.Joe or Chunji see you. But your sudden movement caught Chunji's eyes. *_________? I wonder what she doing here* He look at L.Joe but L.Joe didn't see you as he looks away. L.Joe sits next to Mrs. Lee while Chunji's next to him.

"Who is this?" L.Joe says as he look at you. He notice the scarf in your hair. "You...have we meet before?" L.Joe talks impolitely. More cold sweats coming out.

"Byunghyun, talks politely to your guest" Mrs. Lee scold L.Joe.

"MY GUEST??"

*Wait!* Suprise, you rise your head. "L.JOE SUNBEI IS BYUNGHYUN??!!" 

"YOU!!" L.Joe's eyes widen.

 *Darn it!* You can only bite your lower lips.