Proposal

Marrying The School Kingka

 

School ends. You pack your disguise and go picking up Jiyeon. You don’t want her to be surprise with your new look. Before headed to the daycare centre, you stop by at a bakery, to buy some sweet bun that Jiyeon like so much.

From somewhere, someone in black car is watching you. “So, that’s Kim Hyujeon’s daughter?”

“Yes, sir. That is her.” His assistant answer. He nods before ask the driver to drive away.

-----

You and Jiyeon walk hand by hand. Both of you are laughing happily when you see a black car in front of your house. “We’re home.” Usually you shout but this time you lower your voice.

“Ah, you’re home. Come here for a sec, __________-ah.” Your mom calls. Sitting in front of her is an ajusshi in black suit and a glamorous ahjumma smiling at you. You smile back and bow at them before sit next to your mom.

“She’s grown. A lot. The last time I saw her she just her little sister small.” The glamorous ahjumma says. In your mind, you are trying to figure out your guest. *I’m sure I have seen them before but where?*

“__________-ah, don’t you remember them?” your mom asks as you look so clueless. You nod.

“Aigoo, of course she doesn’t remember. It’s been years since we last meet.”

“__________-ah, this is Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee. Your appa use to work for them.” Your mom explain.

You just make an ‘O’ face and nodded. You really don’t remember them much. “I’m sorry but she not remembers much what happen before she’s 7.”

“It’s okay. She’s adorable.” Mrs. Lee says. It was silent for a while. She looks at her husband. “Yeobo, should we say it?”

“Ah, yes. __________-ah, we here because we had something to ask you.” He looks at his wife before continue, “We want to ask you hand in marriage for our son.”

You keep nodding but when he said ‘marriage’, your eyes widen.

“It’s because Byunghyun need someone we can trust to look after him. He won’t listen to us. Maybe you know him because he goes to the same school as you.” Not a word comes out from your mouth. “Maybe you need some times to think, so we’ll be leaving first.”

..

.

“Omma, they just say marriage, right?” Your mom jus smile and leaves you there.