What Am I To You?

Marrying The School Kingka

Sarangeun Move Move sarangeun Move Move
Bangshim hadagan do mangga
Gin janghae neo neo joshimhae neo neo
Sarangeun umjigineun geoya


Your phone rang again but you don’t even bother to look at it. You hug your knee while staring the blank television. It’s been a while you been like that.

DING! DONG!

You turn around, looking at the door. Again, someone press the doorbell. You slowly get up and walk toward the door. You didn’t even look at the guest ID.

“__________-ah, why didn’t you answer your phone?”

You smile dimly. “Chanhee oppa. Byunghyun is not home”

“What are you talking about? I’m here to see you. You didn’t forget your promise, right?”

“Ah, right” You turn around and headed to your room before Chunji grab your hand. You look at him.

“__________-ah, are you okay? You look pale” You weakly smile and push his hand away.

-----

“__________-ah, where should we go?” Chunji asks you but you didn’t answer. “Should we go to Everland? The park? Should we go for some ice-cream first?”

Silent.

“__________-ah”

“Emm?” You look at him.

“Are you okay?” He takes a glance at you before focus on the road.

“Emm” You simply nodded.

Chunji sigh and continue driving. After a few-silent-moment, he makes a turn and parks his car. You look at him and he look at you back. “We here. Let’s go” He get out and open the door for you.

“Chanhee oppa, where are we?”

“Where you put your head? We at Han River, dummy!” Chunji takes your hand. Both of you walk together. He look at your hand and decide to hold it. When he takes your hand, you look at him. “I can hold my one-day-girlfriend’s hand, right?” You didn’t nodded or even resist.

All day long, Chunji’s the one talking. He talks about some stuff but not any word goes though your head. Chunji stops talking and look at you.

“What’s wrong?”

When he stops walking, you automatically stop too. You face him. “Nothing. Why?”

“__________-ah. Do you…don’t like here?”

You shook your head. “Aniya” You put on a fake smile. “I like it here”

“Then?”

“Then what?”

Chunji sigh. “Why won’t you smile?”

“I’m smiling now” You look at him with your fake smile.

“__________-ah. I can tell that smile you wear is fake”

You look down as your smile falls.

“Do you…hate me?”

“How could I hate you? You’re my…” You stop.

“Your what?”

“My…my…”

“__________-ah, what do you see me as?” You look back at him.