Chunji

Marrying The School Kingka

 

“B…bo? A…An…Aniya! What are you talking about?!” You smile awkwardly while moving your hand side by side.

“You know, shuttering makes it more obvious.” Changjo said. He high-five with Ricky.

“I…was born like this!” you fight back but then you cover your mouth. *Aish, what’s wrong with me?* Ricky and Changjo just laugh. Amuse with you.

“Ya!” They just annoy you. Your face had gone red.

“Oh…oh… Look. She really got guts.” Ricky say to Changjo while pointing at you. “If she dare to talk back to L.Joe, you just a piece of cake.” Changjo reply.

Just then, Mr. Park come in. He takes attendance and surprised to see Ricky and Changjo finally enter the class. When it’s your name, you try to pretend not to hear it. You look away, hoping the teacher doesn’t see you.

“Kim _________.” You still not answer. “__________, I can see you there.” All students look at you. Even Ricky and Changjo.  Finally you give up. Slowly you raise your hand, “Present.” *Aish. Seongsaeng-nim, if you know I’m here, you don’t have to say my name again and again.* You sigh.

In Ricky and Changjo’s mind, *Mission accomplish*

----

During recess, you don’t even go to the cafeteria instead you go to the school garden. You are about to lie back before someone call you. *Chunji sunbae?!*

“It’s really you. The disguise don’t work.” He says before come closer to you. When he about to sit next to you, you stand up.

“Sunbei, don’t kill me. What happen to L.Joe sunbae yesterday was an accident. I still want to live.” You knee and cover your face. Making some crying sound.

“L.Joe doesn’t know you here. Actually he asks for me to search for you…”

“Sunbei, jebal!” You look up at him with your pity face. Suddenly he laughs. *What the?!*

“I’m just kidding. I’m here to meet someone. But its looks like you are afraid of him.” He looks back at you. Smiling. Your heart went dugeun, dugeun. He is so cute. You quickly look away while pressing your heart. “__________?” he waves his hand in front of your face but you still stiff like that. “__________, L.Joe is coming.”

Hearing that name, you start to panic. “B…bo? Where? Where?”

Instead of answering, Chunji laugh. *Aish, this guy really likes to laugh!*

“I’m kidding. But you really should go. I’m meeting someone.”

You look at him but he just waves his hand, asking you to leave. “Aish!” You stands up, fixing your skirt then walk away. Only a few steps, you turn around. “Sunbei, could you ask L.Joe sunbei to spare my life?”

“Well, if miracles happen. Maybe he’ll just makes you don’t want to come back to Korea again. That’s all.” Saying something like that but he still smiling.

You walk away in worry. Then, a beautiful girl passes you. *Maybe sunbei don’t want me to disturb his date.*