Meet Again

Marrying The School Kingka

"Niel, what do you get?" L.Joe cling on Niel's shoulder and cause Niel to bend foward.

"Aish, hyung. You are so short."

L.Joe give a stern look to Niel. "Bo? You wanna die?!" 

"Maybe you should drink the milk that __________ throw at you." CAP . The rest of TEEN TOP burst out laughing.

L.Joe roll his eyes. "So, her name is __________?" Niel just nodded. "What else?"

"Too many info so I decide to print it." He bring out a file from his backpack and hands it to L.Joe "Here, read it yourself."

L.Joe looks at the file then look at Niel with the what-the-heck face."You want me to read? L.Joe doesn't read!" He push away the file.  Then he takes his place next to Changjo thats playing some sort of game in his phone before snatch it away. "You play something else." He gives Changjo his PSP.

"Well, you can ask about her yourself. There she is." Ricky suddenly spoke.

"Bo?" L.Joe looks at Ricky. Ricky doesn't answer L.Joe instead he points at you who was talking and laughing with your friends. L.Joe smirks.

------

You, Juyeon and Jia was talking about last night drama. You and Jia debating about who looks better. Between Lee Min Ho or Lee Joon Hyuk.

"Aniya! Prosecutor Kim not only nice, he cute too." 

"Bo? Cute?" You laugh like it was the funniest thing ever. "My Min Ho oppa is unbeatable. He cute, cool, awesome and cute. Thats the fact you can't denied!" you defends your favourite bias ever. Jia try to fight back but you cup your ear and "LALALALALALALALA~~"

"___________-ah! YA! Aish!" she finally gives up since you are too stubborn. She takes out a lolipop but you snatch it away before put it in your mouth. "YA! thats the last one!"

You look at Jia. "Really? Owh~~" then you keep on it. When she try to hit you but you manage to dodge. You run foward and turn around. You were laughing with Jia's angry face before you accidentally struck someone. "Ah, mianhei" you bow to that person. You rise up and your heart stops beating. 

 

 

 

"L...L...L.Joe sunbei."

 

While he just smirk at you.

 

-----

Thats the poster I just made. Its my first poster so... ^^