The Truth

Marrying The School Kingka

"What? Why? When? How?" Juyeon look at you who bitting your lower lip. "__________!" All eyes set on you and L.Joe. Your next door ahjumma comes with her sons.

"__________-ah, what's going on?" the ahjumma asks.

"Nothing, ahjumma. They just our guest. Come in first" You pull them inside and they just obey. "Walk safely ahjumma" You waves at the ahjumma and close the door. You turn around and ask them to sit first. TEEN TOP eyes set on L.Joe but he ignore them. Pretend like nothing happen. Then the change their eyes direction toward you.

"Well?" Jia asks since you heven't spoken a word.

"Actually...we..." You exhale. "We...emm...well...its not like that... Its just...like that!" You look at them, trying to explain but you just don't know how.

"__________-ah, who?"

You look at Juyeon before look down. "Husband and wife" Your answer cause TEEN TOP and Jia to gasp but Juyeon remain calm.

"How?"

"Sign the Certificate for Marriage"

"When?"

"About 2 to 3 month ago"

She nodded before take a seat. When you look up, TEEN TOP and Jia look at you, disbelieve and you decide to look down again and twisting with your shirt. Suddenly Jia hugs you. "Wahh!!! You already marry. Before me. With TEEN TOP member!!" She looks at you, smiling. 

"I can't believe you marry with..." he points at you, "THAT girl" CAP tease L.Joe.

"Hyung! Should we celebrate this miracle?" Niel asks CAP and CAP nodded. "Azza!!"

"Wait! Aren't you mad?" you look at them and they shook their head while smiling. *Wah... This guys kinda...weird?!*

"__________-ah, call Chunji hyung and ask him to join in" Changjo says to you. You reach for your phone and call Chunji.

-----

"Noona, no more drinking" Chunji takes the bottle away.

"Chunji-ah, noona is pretty right?" Younmi looks at Chunji.

"Dae, noona. You're pretty. So stop drinking and lets go home" Chunji takes Younmi's hand but she pull it back.

"Then why Hae oppa leaves me?"

"Noona, forget that bastard and lets go home" Chunji takes her coat and her bag before pull her arm and drag her to the car. He just about to start the car before his phone rings. "Yobseo?"

"Chanhee oppa. Where are you? Are you busy?"

"Aniya. Wae?"

"Err...can you come here?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in 20 minutes"

"Oh...okay. Drive carefully. Bye"

"Bye" he puts his phone at the dashboard and looks at Younmi who already falls asleep before drive away.

-----

About 20 minutes later, Chunji comes. "__________-ah, why are there so many shoes?" 

"Chunji! I know you have something to do with all this!"

Chunji turns to the voice and laugh. "How do you guys know about this?"

"We have our own way" Ricky says it proudly. 

"WE'RE BACK!!!" Niel holds two plastic bag up high. L.Joe comes from behind him and put another two plastic bag on the table.

"What's this?" Chunji asks when he see A LOT of food.

"They say its for the marriage, housewarming party and a celebration to a miracle" You repeat back what Ricky says and giggle. Chunji smiles too when he sees you smiling.