Busted

Marrying The School Kingka

Juyeon press the bell. Just then your mom open the door. "Juyeon-ah"

"Ahjumma, anyeong" Juyeon and Jia bow at your mom. "Ahjumma, is __________ home?"

"__________? She's propably at her house. Have you look there?"

"Her...house?"

"Yup. Didn't she tell you that she's move with Byunghyun?"

"She' move? With Byunghyun?" Juyeon sigh before smile at your mother. "Ah~ I forgot the address, can you give me the copy?" Your mom nodded and went inside to write your home address then give it to Juyeon. "Thank you, ahjumma. We're going now. Bye" Then the walk away.

"Juyeonie, __________ had move with a guy?" Juyeon just nodded. "But where have I heard that name before?!"

-----

"CAP hyung. Should we really do this?" Changjo asks.

"Of course! Blame my curiousity!" Then he peek again. "Niel. Are you sure this is the place?"

"Yup! I always seen L.Joe hyung and Chunji hyung in and out from this apartment" Just then, L.Joe's bike passes them. L.Joe parks his bike next to his car and went up. They follow L.Joe sneakily. L.Joe go inside the elevator and press the 12th floor. As the elevator door L.Joe's in close, the other TEEN TOP go inside the other elevator. It's a lucky thing that Niel know which floor. 

As the door close, someone shout, asking them to wait. Juyeon and Jia went into the elevator and thanks TEEN TOP for waiting them.

Ricky taps Jia's shoulder. "Jia, what are you two doing here?" 

"Owh, we're visiting our friend. How bout you?"

"We're on a mission!" Ricky pretends to hold up a gun. Then CAP hit his head. He pouted while rubbing his head and that makes Jia chuckles.

TING!

They reach the 12th floor and all of them went out. "Why are you out too?" Ricky asks Jia.

"Our friend lives in this floor too" Ricky makes an '0' shape mouth and nodded. CAP who was watching L.Joe call them and ask them to follow him. CAP keep following L.Joe from away and stops when L.Joe enters a house.

"L.Joe hyung lives in this house?" Changjo asks CAP once they are right in front of your house.

"Well, he enter this house. So... I guess yes" CAP about to press the doorbell before Juyeon and Jia come. "What are you two doing here?"

"This is our friend's house" Juyeon answer.

"How could it be YOU friends house when its OUR friend's house?!"

"Well, this house match this address" Juyeon shows the address to CAP.

He didn't even bother to look. "So, you claiming this house is your friend's house?" She nodded. "How is that --"

"YA! We could just press the doorbell to see who's house is this" Changjo said before pressing the doorbell.

-----

DING! DONG!

"YA! Old ahjumma. Get that door" L.Joe who is drinking said to you.

"I told you, I don't look like Kim JooWon's mother!" You look at the ID of your guest but its only shown a branded cap. "Who are you?" Instead of answering, you heard two people arguing. You just open the door and shock to see your friends and TEEN TOP.

"See, I told you its her house" Juyeon said to CAP.

"But... I'm sure he went into this house just now" CAP trying to see L.Joe in the house.

Just then L.Joe comes, "Ya, old ahjumma! I asked you, who the heck is...coming" Just like you, he swallow his saliva.

"WHAT THE??!!"