Wish

Marrying The School Kingka

 

L.Joe opens the door for you and both of you walk to Chunji’s room together.

You open the door. “Chanhee oppa! We here!!”

The nurse who is checking on Chunji gives a stern look on you and asks you to be quiet. Chunji’s laughing at you while L.Joe apologizes for your behalf. After the nurse leave, you sit next to Chunji. It’s been five days since Chunji wake up. He wants to go home but the doctor prevents him to. His broken bone still weak. You peel the apple you brought earlier while talking with Chunji when L.Joe’s phone rang. He excuses himself, leaving you with Chunji.

-----

“Yobseo, appa. Waegure?”

“Byunghyun-ah, have you made your decision yet? About NY”

L.Joe sighs. “Appa”

“I already register your name”

“Appa! I’ll call you back. I’m at the hospital. Bye” L.Joe keeps back his phone and headed back to Chunji’s room.

-----

“__________-ah” Chunji call your name with a soft voice. You look at him with a smile. “I save your life. What will you give back in return?”

You look at the ceiling while rubbing your chin, thinking. “Emm… What do you want?”

“So, you’ll grand all my wishes?” You nodded. “Even if I ask you to be mine?”

Your smile fall. “What?”

“__________-ah, you didn’t give your answer yet” He look straight into your eyes.

L.Joe stands against the wall. *Please say no. Please say no*

“I…I don’t know”

*Just say no!* L.Joe cling his fist.

“Just be mine for one day”

You look at him. *One day won’t bother anyone*Then you nodded.

Chunji smile. “I keep your promise”

L.Joe sighs before walk away. *How could she!* He take out his phone and make a phone call. “Appa, I’m going. I’m going to NY”