Present

Marrying The School Kingka

 

You look at the time. *It’s almost 10 now! My Kenzou!* You quickly sits on the couch and turn on the television. Just then L.Joe comes home. He put away his jacket and car key before sits next to you.

“What are you watching?”

“Operation Love” you didn’t even bother to look at him since your eyes on Yamapi.

“Who’s the hero?”

“Tomohisa Yamaa”

He nodded. “What’s the story about?”

You look at him. Annoyed with his non-stop question then you look away. “Ken’s first love married with someone else and he goes back in time to claim back Rei”

“Ouh…” He nodded and join you watch the drama. “How he go back in time?”

“Aish! There this fairy okay!!”

He smiles in amusement watching you getting angry. “Where can I find this fairy?”

“YA! Just watch! Aish, you ruin my mood!”

*You’re so cute. That’s why I like to tease you* He keeps quiet for a while before take out his phone and call someone.

Sarangeun Move Move, sarangeun Move Move
bangshim hadagan domang ga

You look around, *Isn’t that my ringtone? But it’s broken. Where is that sound coming from?* You stand up and follow the sound. The sound comes from the kitchen cabinet. You open it and see a pink phone, just like yours except slightly thin. You look at the caller ID :: ALMIGHTY L.JOE. You smile and answer the call. “Yobseo. What is it, Almighty L.Joe?!”

He laughs. “You…are at the kitchen, right? Go get me some water!” You slowly walk toward the couch.

“Go get it yourself!” You say to his face before sits next to him. He chuckles. It was silent for a while. “Thanks”

He just beams.

I’m not feeling so well right. Too much time with computer and television and mp3 and phone and playstation cause me a small amount of radioactive effect. But I promise, the next chapter will be better. @.@