Guilty

Marrying The School Kingka

 

L.Joe looks around, searching for you. “__________!!” You’re like zombie, looking at Chunji’s bloodstain on your hand. L.Joe walks toward you and lower his body to meets your eyes. “__________” He calls you again but with a softer voice. Your look at him and tears start to fall.

You hug him. “Oppa, Chan…Chanhee oppa…he…” You keep sobbing. L.Joe pats your back, trying to comfort you. But you can’t stop crying.

“__________-ah!” Jia calls you from a far before running towards you. Juyeon and the rest of TEEN TOP are behind her.

“Hyung! What happen?” Changjo asks as soon as Juyeon takes you from L.Joe.  He sighs before his phone rang. He takes a quick look at the ID and answers it.

“Omma…”

“Byunghyun-ah. Where’s is Chanhee? Is he okay? What happen? We’ll right there as soon as possible. Keep telling me about Chanhee, okay? Wait, Byunghyun. Have you called him mom?”

L.Joe didn’t answer.

“Byunghyun-ah, she needs to know”

L.Joe sighs. “We’ll see” After Mrs. Lee cut the line, L.Joe stares at his phone. He looks for Chunji’s mom phone and tries to reach her but it’s busy. *Thought so!* He keep his phone in his pocket before look at you. You stop crying but didn’t say a word. Just stare the floor blankly. “Juyeon, takes her to toilet and clean her” Juyeon just nodded and take you with her. You didn’t even resist. Just follow her like a mindless zombie.

After a few hour, the doctor finally out. “Who’s the guardian?”

“I AM” L.Joe and CAP answer. They look at each other. “How is he?” CAP asks.

“Err… Well, your friend has several cuts and some broken bone but he’s fine. He still unconscious so I hope you can wait”

“Thank you, doctor” CAP says and bows to the doctor before the doctor leaves. He turns around. “Ricky, takes Jia home and you too L.Joe. __________ could use some rest. I’ll take Juyeon home later. You guys should go home now. It’s almost 9 now” The other nodded. L.Joe takes your hand and takes you away. You just follow him.

-----

The ride home was silent. When you reach home, straightly you go to your room. L.Joe just watches before he enters his room too. After changing his cloth, he sits on the couch. Just in case you need him.

You look outside, at the moon. *It is all my fault* You hug your knees and buried your face.

L.Joe looks at the clock. *It’s almost 1 now. I wonder if she’s asleep* L.Joe stands up and walk to your room. He slightly opens your door and look at you. “__________-ah” You turn around and look at him. “Why aren’t you sleeping yet?” He comes and sits next to you.

“I can’t”

“You want me to sing a lullaby to you?” He yanks you and hugs your wrist from behind. You didn’t even resist cause you know he won’t release you. “What song do you want?”

“It’s all my fault” You say to yourself but L.Joe can still hear it.

“It’s the damn drunken man’s fault. You didn’t do anything”

“But he risk his live to save me”

“And I’ll too”

You didn’t reply back.

“__________-ah, I’m here” You look at him. He just smiles at you. “I always with you. Now what song do you want me to sing?”

“Anything”

“Okay!” He clears his throat.

yeotaekkeot mangseollyeotdeon nae gobaek hoksina
chingul irnneun ge anilkka gonoe

gominui kkorireul mulgo neureojyeo maeil bameul
bonae tteugeoun taeyangmani nal wirohae

You look at him and chuckles. “I never heard a rap lullaby before”

He just smiles looking at you giggling. *Smile more, __________-ah* “Should I sing more?” You look at him and just nodded. *How can I go to NY if you like this?*

 

-----

Sorry for the late updates. I got sick, again. Anyway, just to state that Chunji's not dying but he'll be mean...later.