Fever

Marrying The School Kingka

L.Joe parks his car and went inside. Inside, his parents already wait for him.

"Byunghyun, have you sent __________ home?" Mrs. Lee asks. L.Joe didn't answer and he was going upstair when his father ask him to join in. He sits and try not to make eye contact with his parent especially with his scary father. *If they know I'm not sent that girl home safely, I'm dead*

His father takes a deep breath. "Byunghyun, we have something to tell you"

No response.

"Honey, I'm understand if you're angry but its for your own good too" Mrs. Lee tries to pursuit him. L.Joe looks at his mom.

"Then why you do it?"

"Its for your own good, dear"

"How is it for my own good? Could you not do something without my permission?!" L.Joe starts to raise his voice.

"We do it so she can be there for you when we not! Plus, you need to learn about responsibility!" Mr. Lee raise his voice. L.Joe looks at his father, so is his father. It was tense moment. Mrs. Lee hold her husband's hand and that calm him. Mr. Lee sigh "You'll move out tomorrow. I'll tell __________ later" he stands up and go upstair. Mrs. Lee looks at L.Joe who had sulk. She goes to L.Joe and kiss his forehead but he still not respond. When both of his parents when up, he takes out his phone, text the TEEN TOP and headed out. Upstair, Mrs. Lee just watch her son drive away before sigh.

-----

Finally you reach home. You open the door and look inside. *Looks like mom is not home yet* You quickly went upstair and take a bath before cover yourself. That night, you keep shivering. You don't even have a big appetite like usual. You try hard not to show that you have a fever. 

The next day, although your fever haven't gone, you still go to school. You greet your friends before rest your head on your table. Its feel so heavy. Even when Jia and Juyeon greet you, you still can't lift your head. You keep snorting and coughing. During recess, you go to the rooftop since the garden is occupied by Chunji. You takes out your phone, play some song and lay back.

"Why are you here?" 

You open your eyes. It was unclear first but you can see Chunji smiling at you. "Sunbei, I though you're at the garden"

"What? I always hang out here whenever I need some times alone. That time is just a meeting place. How bout you?"

"Oh. Then I'll go now." you says slowly and get up. You are so sick until you can even stands right. Chunji caught your hand and pull you causing you to sit back.

"Are you okay?" You nodded. Chunji sigh. "L.Joe left you in the rain, right?" You look at Chunji. He laugh a bit. "I know he'll do that. How bout you rest first. I don't want my sister-in-law fall at the stairs later" he put your head on his shoulder. And you didn't even resist. A while later, you fall asleep. Chunji looks at you and he beams. He puts his hand in front of your eyes when the sun hits your face, just so you won't wake up.