Suspicious

Marrying The School Kingka

"Ugh! That Byunghyun! He must be sick or something! Asking for this and that! Now he wants me to cook spicy squid and bindaetteok? What he thinks I am? His maid?!" Your hand got tired carrying all those groceries.

Just then someone call you. You turn around and shock to see Jia and Juyeon. "__________, what are you doing here?! Your house is not here" You starts to panic.

"What about you guys?" you asks them.

"__________-ah, this is my neighbourhood" Juyeon says causing you to panic. "How could you forget?! You been here sometimes"

You bite your lower lips *How could I forget!*

"So, what exactly you doing here?"

"I...um...well...I'm going to a relative home"

"With all those groceries?" Jia asks while pointing at the plastic bag you carrying.

You just smile and nodded. "Housewarming party. So, I'll be going now. Bye!" You starts to walk away.

"Wait!!" your stop and turn around, "I thought you don't have any relatives here" Juyeon said.

*Oh snap!*

"Yeah right!" Jia snap her finger. She looks at you. "__________-ah~~"

Just then L.Joe went out to the veranda and call your name, asking you to hurry. All three of you look up. *That idiot Byunghyun!*

"YA! ISN'T THAT L.JOE SUNBEI??!"

"A...ani!! Why would L.Joe sunbei call my name" you say, trying to convince them.

"__________-ah!" Juyeon grab you and shake you. "L.Joe sunbei didn't kidnap you and make you his slave, didn't he?"

*He didn't kidnap me but I'm sure his slave* You look at Juyeon and ask her to stop. "Why would that be? I won't let him do that to me!" Juyeon and Jia look at you in suspicious. "I'm leaving now! Bye!" You quickly turn around and run away. You look them from a corner and when they left, you quickly went upstair.

-----

"Juyeonie, something fishy about __________" Jia says as they headed to Juyeon's house.

"I know. I can tell that she's lying. And we'll find out what"

Jia pumps her fist up high. "Azza! I can be Charlie's Angel at last!!"

-----

"YA! Ricky-ah, have you call L.Joe yet?"

Ricky nodded. "He still not answering"

"Where could he be?!" CAP look at Chunji. "Ya! You're his bestfriend. Where is he?"

"Don't know" Just then he receive a message from L.Joe. He read and store back his phone. "Hey, I'm going now. Bye!" Then he goes out.

Niel looks at CAP, "Hyung, there's something suspicious about L.Joe hyung and Chunji hyung."

"I know" he look at the door. *And I'm going to find out what*

-----

"Anyeong!" L.Joe just looks at him and raise his hand before continue watching the movie. He looks at you in the kitchen, "Anyeong, __________-ah"

You stop chopping the vegetables and look up. "Anyeong Chunji-sunbei"

"What are you cooking?" 

"Ugh! L.Joe sunbei wants me too cook something. Why don't you wait with L.Joe sunbei. I'll tell you when the food is ready" Chunji beams. "Sunbei, can you taste this? Tell me if it needs more salt" you held up a spoon for him.

He takes a quick sip, "No, its fine. In fact, its delicious" You shyly smile with his comment. "It'll be nice only if you cook it for me and not L.Joe" he said to himself.

"Bo?" you look at him.

"Aniya. I'll wait with L.Joe" He smile and walk away. Then he look again at you who is busy stirring. And he smile.