Lee Sungyeol

Marrying The School Kingka

“L.Joe?” L.Joe looks up. Sungyeol smile. “Ya! I know it’s you. What are you doing here? Where is my baby?” Sungyeol looks around but there no sign of you. L.Joe pours another glass. Sungyeol takes a chair and sits next to L.Joe he orders another glass and joins him. “Ahh~~ So refreshing! How is __________?”

L.Joe didn’t answer him. “Do you…like her?”

“Who? __________? Of course. She’s my little unofficial sister”

L.Joe pours another drink. “No, I mean…like as love her” Sungyeol’s smile disappear. L.Joe chuckles. “I’m not going to kill you” Sungyeol too chuckle hearing that.

He inhales. “Yup. Since I was a kid I like…no I love her” Your smiling face popped into his head. And that makes him smiles too.

“Why?”

“She’s…herself. She wears what she wants and she does what she wants. She does what’s right. She’s a weirdo too” He chuckles when thinking about you. “She’s preferred people to critic her rather than praise her. She says, when someone critic her, they also show her mistake. So, she can fix it. She has the warmest smile, the purest heart” L.Joe looks at Sungyeol. “You know, when I heard the fact she’s married to you, I feel like I’m in hell. I just want to kill you right then”

“Then why don’t you?”

“I don’t know. It’s just there’s something inside me feeling like it was the best for her”

L.Joe smirks. “So, what if someone hurt her?”

He rubs his chin, thinking. “Emm… If physically, I’ll broke every bone he have and makes him eat using straw for the rest of his life. If emotionally, I might have well buried him alive. Why?”

“Cause now she’s hurt. She’s crying last night and just now” L.Joe looks down to his glass.

“Wait. What? __________ cried? She never cries. Even if she does, she never shows it. Who’s that bull doing that to her? Wait, you didn’t…”

L.Joe nodded. “Yup, it’s me. I hurt her. I scold her. Maybe too much”

Sungyeol gets up in anger. “You…” he inhale and then blow. He sits back. He tries hard not to punch L.Joe. “Why?” L.joe didn’t answer instead he keep drinking. “That’s it!” Sungyeol grabs L.Joe’s collar before drag him to an alley.

“I TRUST YOU WITH HER!!!” he punches L.Joe’s face causing his lips to bleed. “WHAT DO YOU TO HER? TELL ME!” L.Joe didn’t answer instead rub the blood on his lips. Sungyeol grab his shoulder before knee his stomach. “L.JOE!! TELL ME! DON’T MAKE ME KILL YOU!”

L.Joe smirks and looks at Sungyeol. “The why didn’t you?”

Sungyeol grabs him and throw him. He’s about to kick L.Joe before he sigh and lay next to L.Joe. L.Joe looks at him. “Just tell me”

L.Joe looks down. “I don’t know. Yesterday, my friend asks me if I want her and said that he’s going to take her if I don’t want her. I didn’t answer but last night when she’s going out with him, I just feel like…dying”

Sungyeol looks at L.Joe before burst with laughter. L.Joe looks back at Sungyeol. “L.Joe, I don’t know you’re this stupid!”

“What?!”

“Ya! You love her too, idiot!”

“Huh? What?”

“You feel lost, right?” L.Joe nodded. Sungyeol pat his back. “I’ll tell you why. Let’s go home now. I’ll send you”

“But…”

“Don’t worry. I’ll help you” Sungyeol stands up and help L.Joe stands up too. “The thing is…just make her worry and don’t let her off your side”