TEEN TOP and Infinite

Marrying The School Kingka

 

Juyeon looks at them. "Wae? It is wrong?"

"Of course it is. Ugh! See what happen if you choose your own school" Sunggyu shook his head.

"You're Sunggyu little sister?" CAP asks and sJuyeon looks at them. "Wae? It is wrong?"

"Of course it is. Ugh! See what happen if you choose your own school" Sunggyu shook his head.

"You're Sunggyu little sister?" CAP asks and she nodded. "But how?!"

"Err...I guess when our mom gives birth to us. Well, are we just going to stand here all day long?" Juyeon asks and all of you went inside the ice-cream store. You're about to sit next to Sungyeol when suddenly L.Joe pull your hand and want you to sit next to him. TEEN TOP and Infinite both have a staring contest.

Suddenly you spoke. "Why are you guys staring each other like that? As if you going to eat each other or something"

"__________-ah, why are you with HIM" Sungyeol asks and his eyes keep staring L.Joe's eyes.

"He...umm...he...well...he..." Again, you don't know how to explain.

"I'm her husband!" L.Joe suddenly spoke up.

"I've heard guys claiming they're the boyfriend but never says they're the husband" Woohyun says.

"Well, it's true. SHE'S MINE" L.Joe give a stern look at Woohyun.

"__________-ah, well?" You just nodded at Sungyeol question. And that make Infinite shock. Suddenly Sungyeol stands and hug you. He rubs his check with yours and being all mushy. "My dear orange thief have grown up and married now. And she didn't even invite me!!" Sungyeol pretend to cry. His action causes L.Joe rage. 

"YA! JUST WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING TO HER?" he pushes Sungyeol away from you.

"__________-ah, I can't believe you got married and didn't even invite your oppas!" The scary Infinite gone and now in front of you is the sweet Infinite. The sudden change makes TEEN TOP members feeling weird. 

"Is he nice to you?" L asks you and you just nodded. "Can I have the copy of your wedding picture?" You're about to answer Dongwoo question before Sungjong cuts you, "I didn't get to eat your wedding cake!" Then Hoya asks, "Why do you choose TEEN TOP member?" and they continue to questioning you.

Then they turn to L.Joe. "YA! You! If you ever hurt our __________, we'll kill you!" Sungyeol warns him.

"And if you guys ever hurt my Juyeon, I'll break each of your bone. That include Jia too" He looks at them before turns around at you. "Should we go celebrate?" You didn't say anything before Sungyeol pulls your hand and run outside. Seeing you walking with Sungyeol, L.Joe quickly run after you. Sunggyu puts his hand around Juyeon's neck but she pushes it away. It's really annoying.

Sungjong jumps in front of Jia, "Jia!"

"Sungjong oppa!"

"Should we go?" He puts his fist on his wrist.

Jia puts her hand around Sungjong's arm and they walks away. Suddenly, Ricky pulls Jia to his side. "She's walking with me!"

"What? She was walking with me first!" He pulls Jia and they both have a staring contest again. Jia pull both arm and walk with them. Ricky on her right while Sungjong on her left.

The other look at each other and just follows.

 

 

-----

Sorry if this chapter is kinda lame. I want to make TEEN TOP and Infinite enemy but they ends up being friend. And this is the result. Oh and also the fact that L.Joe starts to claim you. So... =)

P/S :: I was about to post the whole story last night but the internet crash. So sorry!!