Again?!

Marrying The School Kingka

"Get home safely, okay?"

"Ara, ara. Nothings going to happen to me. Now go" you push your mom into the car and close the door. You wave as the car getting futher. Then you turn back, headed to the big room. *Byunghyun. Lee Byunghyun. I am now married. To Lee Byunghyun* you stop walking and rub your lower lips, thinking *If I'm married, meaning I have to makes chores. Not to mention, I have to wake up early. Huh, its hard living with husband* You sigh and continue walking but your mind is somewhere else. Suddenly you bump into someone. "Ark! Mianheiyo" You bow and not even bother looking the person you just hit.

"Not so fast!"Suddenly that person pull your arm causing you to turn around.

"Aish! I'm already apologize! Whats wrong?!" You look up to see L.Joe smirks at you. *Oh no!*

"__________, what a pleasant suprise. What are you doing here?" L.Joe spoke in a polite voice. You're speechless to see him. "So, you say you want to posponed that time, right? How bout right now? I'm free and I don't care if you aren't but now I'm so free. Should we?"

"S...s...sun...sunbei-nim. I kind of in a hurry. I really should go now" You try to release your arm but he's too strong.

"I'm in a bad mood right now and I need something to release it on" 

While you still struggling. "Sunbei-nim, if you stress, you can release it by screaming at the rooftop or even hanging out but just not at me"

"Pch. That way is too lame. Right now, my way of releasing stress is through you. You don't expect me too kick that innocent guy there, don't you?" he randomly points at a crowd.

"But I'm innoncent too" you gives out a pity look.

"Innocent my ! You spill milk on me, talk back on me and even stole my shoes!"

"The milk was an accident! The shoes is saving my life and talking back is...well, you rebellious. Its mean you talk back too!!"

You answering him back making him more furious. "YOU! FOLLOW ME!" He starts draging you. People start watching. You try to release your arm but fail. He face you. "Don't ever think you can escape now!!"

"Andwae!" You struggle and accidently while struggling, you pushed L.Joe. He lost his balance and fall backward and tripped.

BUSHH!!

You cover your mouth. People are start to laugh. L.Joe is now wet. He accidently falls into a fish pond.

"YOU!" he looks up with a furious eyes.

You bite your lower lip. "Sunbei-nim, I'm truly sorry" Then you quickly turn around and run away.

 

 

-----

I keep this video playing again and again. Its too...EPIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qCLGfN_NVM

But he still cute!! ><