Pregnant?!

Marrying The School Kingka

 

"Are you okay, __________? You look so pale"

"I'm fine. I'm just..." you cover your mouth and quickly run into the toilet. Juyeon and Jia follow you and they help you pat your back. After feeling a little better, you wash your mouth and lay on the couch.

"Ya, __________-ah, are you okay? I'm worried about you" Juyeon says as she puts a wet towel on your forehead. You just weakly nodded. All your energy had been drown. 

"Maybe..." Jia looks at you. "You...pregnant?"

All eyes on you. Then you awkwardly smile. "How can that be? I...wait" You look at L.Joe. "You! You didn't do anything to me last night, didn't you?"

"LAST NIGHT?? YOU ALREADY SLEEP TOGETHER?" Ricky eyes get wider. L.Joe chuckles. "Ya, hyung! Wahh...congratulation!" he pats L.Joe's back.

"What do you mean by congratulation?!"

Jia pats your back too. "Congrats! Look like I'm going to be an aunt now"

"YA! I'm not! Byunghyun! Say something!!" 

He sigh but still smiling. "I never thought it would be this  soon' He walks toward you and put his hand around you. "Jagiya, we'll be parent soon. So smile, okay?" Hearing that, the other already cheering.

You push his hand away and stomp your feet. "YA!"

"__________-ah, frowning is not good for the baby" Niel says to you before high-five with CAP.

Everyone tease you that day. Except for Chunji who looks from a far. He sigh before leaving.

-----

L.Joe was watching television when you throw pillow at him and its hit his face. He looks at you in confusion. 

"I hate you!" Then you storm off to your room.

He smiles and puts away the pillow before go to your room. He knock your door but you didn't open. "__________-ah, I didn't do anything to you"

"Liar!" you said from your room.

"I'm not. I really didn't do anything to you. I swear"

"Then how do you explain all that vomiting?"

"I don't know. Did you eat something that already expired or something?"

You think for a while. Then you open the door and run to the kitchen. You search something in the trash and found the juice carton you throw away this morning. *11.11.11? Its already expired!*

"You drink that this morning?" L.Joe looks at you who is sitting while hugging the trash can. You nodded in ambarrassment. L.Joe chuckle and shook his head. 

*This is so embarrassing!!*