Revenge

Marrying The School Kingka

L.Joe smile at you. You look at him with your scary+worry expression. "Sunbei, you scare me"

"Oh~ really?! And why is that?" he still smiling. In fact, he kinda amused with your expression.

"Sunbei~~ Please spare me~"

He rub his chin, pretending to think, "What can I get?" You scratch your hair and bite your lower lips. "Oh, looks like I'm MARRY with someone who has fleas"

"Bo? YA! I don't have fleas!" You raise your voice.

"Oh~oh~ Its impolite to raise your voice at your HUSBAND. So, since you're MY WIFE now, I guess we're stuck together right?" He come closer to you, "Theres no escape now" You just gulp in your saliva. "Lets go" he grab your hand and drag you down.

------

"Sir, here's your car key" some guy gives a car key to L.Joe before bow.

L.Joe takes the key and go to the driver seat, leaving you who is amazed with L.Joe's car. "You don't expect me to open the door for you, right?!" You shook your head and go to the passanger seat. *This car is daebak*


 :: imagine it with roof ^^

L.Joe drive somewhere around Seoul. You not sure where but you sure he's not headed to your house. *Maybe he don't know* You look at him. Suddenly he stop at nowhere. "Sunbei-nim, my house is not here"

"I know"

"Well, if know why are we going here?"

He looks at you. "Its payback time. Get out"

"B...bo? But its raining outside"

"True" he nods.

*Whats wrong with this sunbei-nim?!* "Sunbei, its raining!" You raise your voice.

"I can see that. So?"

"I'll get wet!" you whine.

"Just like when push me just now, right?" he stare at you before push you out and drive away.

"SUNBEI-NIM!!!"