Date

Marrying The School Kingka

"Sunbei, what are you doing here?"

Chunji laugh hearing you. "__________-ah, this is a public place. Why can't I be here?"

"Aniya" you move your hand side to side. "I didn't mean like that. i just...em...suprise to see you in an accessories store"

"I was headed to my car when I see you. Where are your two friends?" Chunji looks around.

"They not here. I'm alone" You pout. "It so boring at home so I went outside. I call my friends but they can't company me. So, I'm alone"

"Well, what if I tag along?" You look at Chunji who is smiling at you. "Well?" You smile then nodded. He's smile widen and he held out his hand, "Lets go play somewhere else" You take his hand and both of you leaves the accessories store.

He takes you to the cinema to watch out for the latest movie. Then he takes you to Everland.

"Sunbei, lets go ride the roller coster!!" You pull Chunji's arm and went for a ride. "Lets go again!" You were so happy while Chunji already sick.

"You want to go again?" You eagerly nodded. He smile but you can see he's getting sick. You can't help it and in the end you burst out with laughter. "What's wrong?"

"Sunbei. If you don't want to go, you can just say" Chunji blush. You take his hand again, "Lets go for another ride, sunbei."

Both of you went a lot of ride that day. Mostly are extreme and Chunji can't help it. Finally he throw up. You pat his back and try to hold your laugh.

"__________-ah, can we just go ride Ferris Wheel or Merry-Go-Round?" Chunji says with his pale face.

"Aww, I was thinking about the gyro drop" You pretend to pout.

"Gyro drop?" His face turns pale again just thinking about that scary ride. 

You laugh out loud. "Sunbei, you're cute. Come, let's go ride Ferris Wheel" You take his hand and both of you go to the Feffis Wheel.

After a fun day at Everland, both of you go for a walk at Han River and talk about many things. He tries to look for an empty bench it was all full. Suddenly you sit down at the grass. Chunji look at you in shock and eventually sits after you pull his hand.

"Sunbei, thanks for a wonderful day today!" you smile sweetly while looking at the beautiful view.

He looks at you. You look so beautiful as the sun shine on your face and the wind blows on you. "__________-ah"

"Dae?!" You look at him. "What is it sunbei?"

"How bout stop calling me sunbei?"

"Eh? But, you're my sunbei. what else should I call you?"

"Oppa. Sunbei sounds too formal"

"Can I...emm...call you Chanhee? Its your real name and it sound nice"

"Okay. Just IF you add oppa at the back. Deal?" He held out his pinky.

You smile and nodded before making a pinky swear with him.