Graduation

Marrying The School Kingka

You look around and see Jia waving at you. With a smile in your face, you walk toward them and sit next to Juyeon. Today is the graduation day for the senior and that including L.Joe, Chunji, Niel and CAP.

“That idiot CAP should graduate ages ago” Juyeon says. You chuckles but your eyes wondered around, looking for L.Joe. Finally you see him sitting next to Chunji since their names are close. When his name being announced, you take a lot of picture compare to Chunji, Niel and CAP since Mrs. Lee asks you so. This morning she calls you saying that she couldn’t attend because she stuck at Jejudo due to a bad storm.

After the ceremony ends, you try to look for L.Joe. It’s been days since you last meet him, the day that he said he fall for you.

“__________-ah”

You turn around and see Chunji smiling at you. You smile back. “Congrats on your graduation”

“Yeah! I’m feeling so damn happy. After this I won’t have to wake up early in the morning to come to school”

“But after this you have to work” you .

“Yup. And that’s what I don’t like most. I just want to be a lazy bum and sit around all day long. Well, other that the fact that I can’t hear your high-pitch greeting every morning anymore”

You hit his arm. “It’s easier like that than go to one by one and greet them” Both of you laugh. L.Joe who was on his way from the office saw you. He clinches his fist in anger and walks away before seats under a shady tree, looking down.

“Ah! Oppa, have you seen Byunghyun?”

“I think I saw him headed to the office. Try to find him there” You thank him and walk away. “__________!” You turn around and look at him. “Good luck!” He pumps his fist and that make you smile.

-----

“Thank you sir!” you bow at the principal before closing his door. *Where could he be?* You start to wonder around looking for him. Finally you see him sitting at the garden and walk toward him.

 “Byunghyun!” L.Joe looks up. When he see you coming, he quickly get up and walk away. You start to chase him. “Byunghyun, wait! Byunghyun!” Again and again you keep calling him but he won’t stop or neither looks at you. His heart full of jealousy.

“Byunghyun! Please! Lee Byunghyun! Please wait! Don’t go!” Your voice starts to be shaky. Tears start to well up.

But he just ignores you. While trying to catch up with him, you tip over a stone and fall. He finally stops but still doesn’t turn back. He wants to look back and help you but he just can’t. His heart wants to but his mind prevents him.

You look up. “Lee Byunghyun. Please don’t leave me”

Your shaky voice makes his heart fell like being crush with a 10 thousand pound rock. *Don’t look back! Don’t look back!* He starts to take more steps but a small one.

“Byunghyun. Don’t go. I...love you” Tears start to fall.

He stops. *What?!*

“I really love you”

He closes his eyes tight before run away from you. Leaving you crying there.