Bully

Marrying The School Kingka

Its been two week since you move in. L.Joe never stay at home. Every night he'll go out and get home at dawn. Sometimes when he's at home, he always bother you around. Keep ordering you around, just like tonight.

"Hey, get me some water. I'm sooooo thirsty" L.Joe says but his eyes still at the television.

While you who is studying look at him. You put down your pencil and headed to the kitchen, take a glass of water and put it in front of him. When you back to your book, he call you again. 

"I'm feeling like soda and popcorn. Get me some"

You grind your teeth before get up and go to the kitchen, stomping. After the popcorn is ready, you place it in front of him. Then you look at him. "Anything else?!" 

He looks at the popcorn and the soda then looks at you. "No, thats all. You can go study now"

You go back to your seat. You look at him and stick out your tongue before continue to study. Less than five minutes later, he call you again. "What is it now?!" you said to him.

"Popcorn is not suit for this movie. Buy me some chicken wings"

"Bo?! What? Do you expect me to go to the store, buy chicken wings for you and come back here?!"

"No...no...no... Its better if you RUN to the store, buy chicken wings for me and come back here RUNNING. That way, it'll be faster"

"Ah! Aigoo!" you sigh with an annoying face.

"Wahh... you really look like the ahjumma from Secret Garden with your face like that" he pretend to be amazed.

You look at him. "YA!"

"Hey, you better run to the store. If not, it'll be close"

"Its already close! Its pass midnight now!!"

"Really?" he looks at the clock. Then looks at you. "You know, at Namdaemun, there's a lot of store open"

"What?! We in Hongdae!"

"So? Take the subway then"

"YA! You go there yourself!!! Ugh! Why do I even bother listening to you!!" You stomp your feet, go to your room, stick your tongue out and slam the door.

He looks at your room before laugh. *Its fun making you angry!!*