L.Joe's Anger

Marrying The School Kingka

 

L.Joe throws your bag on his bed. He sigh before going to take a bath.

-----

"Chanhee oppa, thanks" you get down from the clinic's bed and he helps you before give you a bag.

"Go change first" You take the bag and go to the toilet. A while later you come out with a big, baggy pants and shirt. Chunji chuckle seeing you keep holding on the pants since it's too loose. "Mianhei, I'll look for a belt in my car. Come on" He takes your other free hand and takes you to his car.

Chunji wears his seatbelt before look at you. "Should we go eat?" You’re about to answer when he suddenly cut you. "Even if you refuse to, I'm still taking you for some dinner" He smile and drive away. He keep driving and driving and before you know it, you had fall asleep. He looks at you and turns the heater on. 

You wake up as you feel your body been shake. You rub your eyes and look around. "Chanhee oppa, where are we?" you look at him. He just smiles before get out from the car. You too get out and suprise to see sea in front of you. "Chanhee oppa!" He didn't answer you instead he takes your hand. Both of you go inside a restaurant and take a seat by the window. "Oppa. Where are we?" He smile and point outside, to the sea. You look and amazed. Sunset! 

He chuckles to see your excited face. "I know you'd be amazed. Beautiful isn't it?" You look at him and eagerly nodded. The waiter come and Chunji says some kind of special dishes that you never heard of. After a while, the waiter comes with the food he order. He takes some and give it to you. "Try it"

You take a bite and look at him. "Wahh!! It's delicious!"

He smile, "Eat more" 

"You too" You smile back at him. After a while, both of you take a walk at the beach while have a chat. Chunji look at you as the sea breeze blow on you. *I really like you, __________-ah*. After a while, both of you headed to Seoul.

A few hour later, both of you arrive at your apartment. You thank him and waves at him as he drive away. When you come home, L.Joe was sleeping on the couch. You try not to make a noise but suddenly he wakes up. He rubs his eyes and once his vision become clear, he looks at you.

"YA! Where are you going? You know what time is it?" You look at the clock, *Its 11.30 already?!* Then you bite your lower lip. "Where were you just now?!" You didn't answer since L.Joe is so scary right now. "YA! ANSWER ME!"

"I was with Chanhee oppa just now"

*I thought so!* L.Joe stare at you. "DON'T YOU KNOW TO LOOK AT THE TIME? OR EVEN ANSWER YOUR PHONE!"

"M...my phone is dead" You start twisting your shirt.

"UGH! YOU JUST SO IDIOT! YOU CAN CALL ME THROUGH CHUNJI'S PHONE, RIGHT?!" You try your hard to hold you tears but it's not that easy. Finally, your tears fall. You quickly run into your room. L.Joe saw your tears and look at as you running into your room before sigh. *Great! Now I made her cry* He go to his room and throw himself on bed. He feels so stupid.

 

-----

I'M REALLY-REALLY SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE! SPELLING, GRAMMAR AND SO ON... I'M REALLY-REALLY SORRY. AND THANKS IF YOU STILL READING ALTHOUGH I'M ... MIANHEI~~~ TT^TT