First Night - Part 1

Marrying The School Kingka

You’re about to sleep when someone knock your door. When you open it, L.Joe is hugging his pillow and smiles at you. “What is it?” He didn’t answer instead barge into your room and lay on your bed. “YA! What are you doing?”

“Sleeping. Duh~”

“What? Then where should I sleep?!”

He pats the empty spot next to him. “Here”

“Wha…WHAT? Ugh!” You walk toward him and pull his hand. “YA! Get out!” But he won’t budge. Suddenly he grabs your wrist and pulls you.  You heart went crazy when he hug you. “Wha…What are you doing?! Let me go!” You struggle but he hugs you more.

“What’s wrong? We’re already marrying. It’s legal to sleep together with your husband”

Your face turns red. He saw that and burst with laughter. His grip loosens and you take that chance to escape. He looks at you who trying to hid your red face. “I…I’m going to sleep outside!”

“Then when you asleep, I’ll carry you into the room” He gives out his naughty face.

“Then I’ll…I’ll sleep in the bathroom!”

“Be careful with the hairs that come out from the bathtub” He teases you since you’re so scare with ghost. You gulp your saliva before walk away. You went inside his room and locked it from inside.

You try to sleep but just couldn’t since your heart since beats like crazy. So you decided to look around his room. You look at the bookshelf that filled with comics, his desk and look at some picture before your eyes saw something. You take it. *This is my bag. How did it get here?* Then you remember that time where there’s someone helping you chase the thief. *That person is him!* You beams.

-----

L.Joe stands up and looks at the time. *12.30. She’s probably asleep now* He go out and walks to his room since you know you won’t sleep in the bathroom and you’re not in the living room. He tries to open the door but its lock. *I knew this would happen* He takes the spare key in his pocket and opens the door. He looks at you who already asleep. *I told you I’ll attack you*

 

-----

The internet here ! Urgh! FRUSTRATED!!!