two different world

Marrying The School Kingka

You set up your hair before reaching for your bag. You go down happily, as usual, humming a happy song. Downstair, your mom is running around.

"Omma, waegure?"

"Ah, morning dear. Have you seen my spare key? I know I have it with me." she say without looking at you.

"Have you look in there?" without looking at her too, you reach for a slice of bread and a glass of milk.

Your mom quickly come to you. "Where?" and she start looking around you like you the one who have it.

"Omma! Not at me. In the refrigerator. You always lost it in there."

Your mom headed to the refrigerator and start looking. "Here it is!" and she hold it up high like a 10 year old kid. You just looking from a far. Amused by your mother. "Omma, look at the time."

Her smile disappear. "Omona! I'm late!" She reach out for her stuff and headed to the door. In a flash. You send her to the door. "__________, could you send Jiyeon to the daily centre?" You don't got to answer before she storming off. You shook your head. 3, 2, 1.

"Where's my handbag?" Thought so. "Omma, here it is." You hand up your mom's bag. She smile and look at you. "__________, you know I can't live without you."

"Hearing that every day makes it not special again. Can't you change it?!" You pretended to pout.

Your mom smile with your action. "Aigoo, my _________ had grown up." and she hug you before kiss your temple. You smile. Your mom has the warmest hug in the world.

"Omma, you gonna be late."

"Ah! Right! Bye, __________. I haven't kiss my Jiyeon yet." She dash in and a few second later, she come out with Jiyeon holding her hand. "Jiyeon-ahh, be good okay. Bye bye." then she's gone.

You look at Jiyeon who looking at you back. "Come on Jiyeon, let's get you ready." You lead your five years old baby sister to the bathroom. You put on a cute navy blue dress before tying Jiyeon hair into a cute ponytail. "Aigoo, you are so beautiful. Just like me. Hahaha." After a few minute, you are leaving the house. You walk with Jiyeon hand to hand.

"__________-ahh, walking Jiyeon to school?" 

"Good morning, helmoni." you bow to Mrs. Kim.Then you put your hand near your mouth. " Helmoni, when you have extra orange, give it to me okay?!" You whisper. Don't want Mr. Kim to hear.

"__________, I know what you are talking about!" Mr. Kim said from a far.

You smile brightly and bow to the old man. "Good morning, harabuchi. Sell a lot todey. Except the orange! I'm going now!" then you left with Jiyeon. Along the road, everyone you know greet you. A lot actually. After sending Jiyeon, you walk happily to school. Out off nowhere, a bike pass in front of you. You step a back but lost your balance. Suddenly a swarm of girls running. More like the fangirl. You just watch 'the fangirl' jumping around screaming at the kingka.

"__________, why are you sitting on the ground?" Your bestfriend ask while held out her hand. "Thanks Juyeon."

"Omona, Teen Top are so cool." Out of nowhere Jia come. Your two bestfriend start gossiping about Teen Top. Who looks cute. Who the most rebel. Who this and who that. You just shook your head and walk into your class.

 

On the other side (L.Joe's side)

"Hyung! Where were you last night? We beat the crap out of Infinite." Ricky say as soon as L.Joe get off his bike.

He didn't answer instead put his hand around Ricky. "If you guys beat the crap out of them, I'm expecting some money." Then he held out his hand.

"Aish! This hyung!" Ricky take out some 10000 won and gives out three 10000 won to L.Joe. L.Joe takes the extra 10000 won while the 30000 won Ricky gives he leave it like that.

Ricky looks at the 30000 won in his hand before chasing L.Joe that already leaves him. "Aish. HYUNG!" he stomping his feet. CAP shook his head before ruffle Ricky's hair. "CAP hyung! My hair!" Ricky start to fix his hair.

Chunji walks beside L.Joe. "Where were you last night?" he ask in lower voice.

"My dad don't let me out last night."

Chunji look at L.joe. Disbelived. "The rebellious L.Joe got grounded by his father?" 

"Then you try to escape with thousand bodyguard around your room."

Chunji laugh while shooking his head. Then he put his hand around L.Joe. 

 

Back to your side

Teen Top walks in front of your class. The girls stats to screaming and giggling. You, Juyeon and Jia just watch from a far. 

"I can't see Ricky." Jia starts stretch out but she still couldn't see them. "__________, move aside." Jia push you away cause you are sitting on the table but it was too late. They gone. She pout and cross her hand. You and Juyeon just shook your head. 

"Jia, Ricky is in our class. You can see him later." you say.

"Yeah right. That is IF he got to class."

True. Teen Top never got to class. They always hang out somewhere. You get down from Juyeon table when your classroom teacher, Mr. Park got in.