nueve

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hooray!

An update!

 

Among all the games that I know why it should be Truth or Dare, I really hate this game for goodness’ sake. I didn’t want to deal with any embarrassing moment because of this stupid game, okay. I ever played this game when I was in junior high school ; it’s a popular game at that time.

Actually, many kids were playing this game just so they would have a reason to know who is his/her crush, and that’s what I got for my first dare. I wasn’t even in the game but there is a girl that is not the prettiest in the class coming to my front, her eyes were looking down at her feet while confessing her feeling towards me.

Then for the whole semester, that girl got teased from the whole school for liking me. I couldn’t do anything rather than just kept my mouth shut, because I don’t like being bullied or teased. I didn’t want her to hate me or have a bigger feeling for me, that’s why I just stayed in silence for the whole semester. What I should I have done when I was just eleven years old kids who didn’t even know how liking a person feels like.

Not until I got a chance to play this stupid game with my boy friends. We played it when it’s on a break time, and that time I chose a truth rather than dare, because heck I am afraid that my boy friends will ask me do something stupid or embarrassing. Then, the next question that my friend asked literally made me stop playing this game for sure.

“Tell us who your crush is!” I rolled my eyes at my own stupidity, truth or dare; the request will be the same. The person will always need to tell who their crush is, i wonder why I never thought about this. I blew a raspberry and shaking my head when everyone were looking at me with their puppy eyes, worst when Seunghyun skipped along the floor to blink his eyes rapidly at me, persuading me to join this stupid game.

Sadly, I kept shaking my head; I really didn’t want to degrade my image in front of my friends, juniors, and her. I turned my head to the only girl in this room; she furrowed her brows to the middle and made an upset face. She wanted me to join the game, I guess. I sighed and nodded my head eventually, I really couldn’t say no, could I?

Everyone was grinning at me before sitting in a perfect round shape. We had a deal before really doing this game, we made some rules: No sensual dare, No questions about life or stuffs like that, No shirtless dare because basically we have Eunji here, the person who didn’t do the Truth or Dare will have to clean the room. We were all sitting on the floor with our legs crossed; we clapped our hands while waiting for the empty bottle to stop and pointing on a certain person.

I myself wished that I won’t be the first person who got the chance to choose. I kept looking at the bottle before it stopped and pointing on Jinwoo, Phew! He was the first one who will choose truth or dare and the bottle stopped turning around for the second time at Youngbae, he will be the one who give a request to Jinwoo. He was smirking all this time before Jinwoo chose which one he would go with.

“Truth!” Jinwoo answered confidently.

Seungri had his smirk grew darker on his face and wiggling his brows teasingly at the younger one.

“Tell me all your girl idols! The top five!” Youngbae said confidently, his arms crossing against each other in front of his chest, waiting for the younger to answer.

Everyone were laughing when Jinwoo’s face turned pale at the question, it’s just an easy question actually as if I was the one who will answer that truth question. I would have past the question faster than I chose what clothes that I would wear.

“Eh? Umm…. Sunny, Hyeri, Suzy, Sohyun and Bomi.” Seungri and Eunji’s eyes were widened in surprise at the last name he mentioned, I thought I knew the name somewhat it’s familiar to my ear.

“B-Bomi?”

“Whoaaa you really like her, huh?” Seungyoon and made the others laugh at him. Some of us knew that Jinwoo has a habit to watch tv when he eats his meals, and the one that he usually watches is Weekly Idol where Bomi was. We never know that Jinwoo really likes her and makes her become his top five idols.

The game went on, the bottles kept turning and pointing at a certain person. After Jinwoo, Mino, Youngbae, Daesung, Seungyoon got their chance to choose dare instead of truth. Mino finished his dare with singing a trot song, Eunji enjoyed her time watching him singing to the favourite song of hers while the rest of us was clapping our hands to help him get his dare done. Youngbae’s dare went with a loud of laughter followed after because he needed to use red lipstick and red eyeshadow for the whole time of the game, the birthday boy didn’t want to waste his time to prank his senior, I guess. Daesung and Seungyoon got the worst dare I ever knew, I cringed when Seunghyun mentioned. “Pocky game with the person who sits beside you!” Both of them did the dare anyway, I couldn’t help but covering my eyes when their lips actually touched each other while the rest of us just wildly cheering for both of them. Gross, I said to myself.

Everyone got their chance to answer till the bottle finally stopped right on me; I blinked in surprise when the bottle stopped on Seungri. He will be the one who give me the request; I need to choose this chance properly. I had a feeling that Seungri wanted me to do something with the only girl in the room. I squinted my eyes at him when he was smirking at me; oh no this is a bad sign.

“I chose Dare!” I said while tilting my head, anticipating whatever that would come out from his mouth.

 

I was waited for quite long time just to hear my youngest partner in crime giving me a dare, and the seconds he talked I knew my pride would no longer in safe.

 

“Twerk for one minute with your favourite song!” He shouted with his forefinger pointing at me, at the same time his dare got me in surprise. Heck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter