ocho

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHE IS SO PERFECT AND I JUST FEEL LIKE NO WAY I TURN GAY

BUT ANYWAY, DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY!!!!!!!!

 

 

The day when everything was planned has finally arrived. Seungyoon was on the coffee shop together with me, among all the surprise planners, I have a very good skill on making lies or put up a flat expression, acting like nothing happened. Seunghyun might got many awards for his acting skill, but he was good at acting because he got a good payment for that, but me? I am good because I am GDragon, that’s it.

“I was wondering if I can be like you, hyung.” Seungyoon said after had his first sip of his machiatto, sticking out his tongue to the whip cream that was decorated his lips seconds ago. He turned his face at me and waited for my reply while I was too busy looking to the outside of the window, watching the snows still stuck on the road since it’s still on the last week in January.

I hugged my jacket tighter around me and decided to reply his statement with a chuckle. A chuckle for a kind of reply that shows I have no idea what he was talking about, not the kind of underestimating chuckle.

“Like me? Why you want to be like me?” I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest after leaning my back on the back chair comfortably, literally enjoying my time although my phone kept buzzing in silence inside my coat pocket. I knew best that they were in the middle of hard time to had all this surprise time happened right like we had scheduled on the line group.

 

 

Yes, I forgot to tell you.

After the clumsy text that I sent two weeks ago on the line group, Youngbae kept on nudging my shoulders for the whole day if we have a rehearsal or another recording time. he kept teasing me to be very out of my style, the one that never really use emoticon to talk with a girl, especially with a girl that I just knew a few weeks ago. Youngbae even need to bring that topic when I actually not in the mood to reply his annoying tease, and he deserved a good hit on his muscular arm. I might not look like a man that could give a good punch, but if I was in a very bad mood and there is a person who messes up with me, I would love to give them a good punch, a best friend or not, an annoying bastard will be an annoying bastard. Sorry, youngbae.

Lucky, the girl was actually the kind of girl that didn’t really care about it. She replied with another apologize on the next morning and the rest of them were basically just talking about the surprise plan, not about my surprising smiley emoticon and the bath time thingy. I thought Youngbae was indeed an annoying bastard to notice a little thing that I did or everyone were too scare to tell that they noticed it.

 

 

“Why? Because you are so succesfull, hyung. I am not going to lie, the reason why I chose to join YG entertainment because I wanted to be like you and the rest of Bigbang members. Five of you are my role model.” Seungyoon said, following my gaze to look to the outside of the window.

I felt proud that my junior is actually having me as his role model, because I myself never think that I could be a person that anyone could dream to be. Being a person that could make my parents proud is enough for me, at least making them smile whenever they see me on TV is enough, enough to call that I have succeed.

“I am not perfect you know. I struggle a lot to be like what I am now.” I said, sighing heavily while rewinding the past memories of little Jiyong had his first time judgment for his dancing and singing skill. I grew a lot in the time when I was a trainee under YG agency. Being under Hyunsuk training, I was being forced to be strong and talented, he said to stay in the entertainment life; a luck is not the thing that could make you stay in this rough world.  All what he said was all indeed true, I still alive and high is all because I kept making songs and I think I am talented enough.

“Still, hyung. You are perfect to me.” Seungyoon replied with a smile on his face, I cringed at the moment I heard he said that. The sentence that he just said to me was basically just a sentence that showing his admiration, but it sounds cheesy to me at the same time.

“Yah! That is so cheesy. Save it for your girlfriend later.” I said to him after throwing the napkin that I wore to him, receiving a loud laughter from him and followed with mine too. That’s not remained long, not till someone appear from the back of a cashier counter, waving her hands toward me. I widened my eyes and acted casually before excusing myself to the restroom, got to control this girl first.

I walked casually without making any scene on the quiet café with my cap on, covering my eyes from other people, because I was basically still in the middle of public place. And no, I didn’t want people to see me although this café’s owner is actually a good senior of Eunji, the girl who was currently still waving her hands asking for my attention. I was walking to her okay, I really was, it’s just I was tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter