cuatro

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I stood up by the mirror, looking at myself the same way that I usually look at few weeks ago. My walls came to the ground once again, I ran my fingers through my messy hair and cursed under my breath. After these healing day I had, my jericho went fall right away back to the ground once again.

I took a glance to the phone lays on top of the bathroom counter. I knew from the very first time that I haven't fully healed from the heartbreak but I was just trying to check, you know.
People said if you kept giving yourself the same thing that you scared of often you will lose your fear of it. Call me stupid, but I was planning to do so too. I really wanted to give myself what I fear of, I wanted to see her face just to know that my heart won't flatter or waver after these healing days. Sadly, in the corner of my heart I still have that tiny spot opened for her and looking at her newest picture with his new guy friend made me furious, made me went angry, made me felt jealous. 

Numerous time I told myself that I don't have any rights to do so, but again I am just a human. Maybe people might call me inhumane because I act like one, but if you are smart enough we are all just human. I made mistake, I love, I hurt, I laugh, I cry, I curse, I jump, I run, I got wasted, I broke apart. I am just like any other people in this world. No matter how great I am on the outside, I am not that great on the inside, honestly.

I threw my phone to the bathroom wall and it fell on the floor, I didn't care if the screen is broken or else, I have enough money to buy a truck of another new phones if I wanted too. I growled in furious then walking past by everyone else in the room where my friends were there, talking about their holidays and stuff.

I couldn't care more, how could she replace me that fast? It's not even a month but look! She has a new guy friend. Who does she thinks she is?! I thought to myself as another thoughts come right after, filling up my brain with another thoughts that made me more furious. I wish they just broke up sooner, I know I am such a bad person to have such a weird wish like that, but I don't care. It's just unfair to see her smiling when I was suffering alone here. 

"This time I wish this song will be just like the old song you wrote. What was that song? I forgot the title.." I snapped back to the reality when I heard Hyunsuk asked me.

I was just thinking about it few seconds ago,  that was the time when i was writing a song title 'Who You' back then on 2013. At that time, I was kind of furious to know that Kiko has a new boyfriend right after we broke up. I had all courage to write a new song about it, writing how I  really think how she could make me feel funny about how I was so jealous at time I saw her together with other guy on her instagram, but I have no right since we were breaking up at that time. The fact was we were breaking up at that time but still I had the big urge to make them two break up soon. That song was cool though, I like it that everyone were in love with the song too. 

"Who you, sir. The title is who you." I answered with my grin plastered on my face. I was waiting for him to finish looking up at the lyrics that i wrote this time, i wanted to hear him compliment me some more.

Everyone knows that I am an idealistic guy and a perfectionist guy, I have a habit to do well in everything I do, I have a habit to make people do with my way. All credits sent for my beloved father, I grew up with a very strict father that made me into someone like this. People know how perfectionist i could be right after they saw me for the first time. And that’s why  I wanted to get some compliments right now and right here that my lyrics were well-written.

He was reading the lyrics that i wrote few days ago, right after he told me that I have a chance to share my love story that made my heart shattered to pieces. He has a smile on his face while his eyes kept reading the papers that printed with lyrics of my new songs. He nodded his head a few times as he was reading like he was agreeing on the lyrics that i wrote, maybe. 

"What's the title for this song?" He held up the third paper that he was reading. I glanced at the chorus lyric and smiled.

 "If you, sir." I answered, smiled bitterly at the memory that automatically rewinds on the back of my mind. This song was totally a story from my heart. The lyrics that I wrote was totally what i feel almost every day on the past three weeks after I broke up w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter