veinticuatro

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunji's POV

 

"I knew it." She claimed in a rather happy tone. 

 

"You knew about it all along?" 

 

"No- it's not like that. It's like I have a feeling about that. I have a feeling that he is just like any other man." She explained clearly with her eyes said it all, screaming all the facts that I chose not to believe in. 

 

"But he is not, Bomi. He is not like any other guy. I know he is not." I shook my head firmly, reaffirming my statement upon what I believe about him, the man who I've been in love with for the past 10months already now. 

 

She stood there with her eyes showing eagerness, telling me to believe in her for a few more seconds before giving up with a long sigh and hands lifted in the air when I show her no respond. She threw her body to the long soft couch across the room, leaving me sitting on the single couch near the window all alone with the rest of four pair eyes staring at me with pity. 

 

What is it that is so wrong to stay in love with a person that had put you in a very wrong position? Why is everyone staring at me with a sorrowful look when I know myself is doing just fine? This is not the end for me nor him, none of us that is going to end if that's what they're pitying about. 

 

"Talk to her, eonnie." I could hear Bomi talk to Chorong, nudging her till she finally made her steps to me. 

 

"You don't always have to have a big heart, Ji. You can always feel sad or even hurt. It is okay, because you're still a human. We are all having limit and what he did is beyond everyone's limit. I hope you're matured enough to know when to stop and start all over again." 

 

There, she said it. Out and clear.

I am still a human. I am a human that has a heart. 

I am a human and I do have a feeling. 

I am a human and I have my own limit. 

Everyone does. 

I have a big heart, but it doesn't make me have to accept everything. Because again I have my limit.

That's true, Eunji. What Chorong eonnie said is true! ----

But---------

I can't let him go just like that. 

No, not now. 

No, not when I love him so much.

No, not when I gave up everything for him.

No, not when I have dreams about us in the future.

No, not when I don’t want him to go.

No, not when he is still Kwon Jiyong.

No, not when I am still Jung Eunji.

 

 

"But I wanted to." I replied blankly, stood up from the couch, “I wanted to have a big heart. I am willing to accept it, Eonnie. Can you see? I am willing to.” I said one last time, looking at all of those five pair eyes before rushing in to my bedroom, slamming the door behind me for no reason. Shushing the silence that has always been there since the last time I got yelled on by him, the man that I trust. 

 

"It's gonna be okay. Be strong, Eunji. You're one strong girl. Cry now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter