catorce

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HELLO EVERYONE!

Sorry for a long wait. Have you been waiting for my update? Did you guys miss me?

 :( am so busy these whole months.

But here is an update, hope you all guys like it.

A COMMENT IS A MUST!!! ^^

“This is unbelievable!”

“What?”

“This! Look at this message that you sent to her. Gosh..” Youngbae had his eyes squinted when he said that. It seems that he was surprised to see the change in me.

“Well… isn’t that a miracle?” I joked before taking my phone back from him.

“I think I’m going crazy.” Youngbae shook his head as if what he saw was nothing but lies.

But I think that was true, if Seunghyun, Daesung, or even our Seungri has seen my messages; all of them might react the same way as Youngbae. Although they are not the closest one to me, but they had known me for almost ten years and I think they have known me very well. They said that I have changed a lot after the day I broke up with Kiko.

Wait, did I just mention her name? Damn, yes I did.

Wait a minute; I think it won’t affect me anymore. My heart didn’t beat the same way as its used to be when I was in that state. Yes, when I was still in that state, hearing her name only could actually wound my heart. But now, it doesn’t have any effect on me anymore.

“Yah! Are you going to be crazy when your best friend is doing alright now?” I nodded my head toward the ‘went-crazy’ boy. He seems to be a little too surprised with all the changes that I have now.

“I knew that there was something off when you hit my back at the first time you met her. Gosh, I think I’ve gone crazy.” Youngbae kept repeating that same sentence, as if he is sure that he is crazy.

“Whatever, you punk.” I threw my head back to the comfortable pillow and reading through my messages with her, the mighty Busan girl who has done nothing much for me, but making me alive.

“Eish—“ Youngbae rolled his eyes before went to the other side of my bed and sitting there with his back facing me. Let him be in his imaginary world, I have no time to explain him how, I am too busy typing another cheesy lines to this Busan girl who kept using exclamation for her boyfriend.

After some time dating her, I start to learn one or two things about her and myself. It is true that she is mature and so understanding. I supposed to be the one who teach her one or two things, but instead she was the one who gives me a lot of new things that I never knew before.  Before I mentioned her as a fierce girl, but I now know that she is also an annoying girl. Why annoying? Because she told me that she is too lazy to type messages to me.

“Youngbae!” I kicked his back a bit just for him to turn around to me.

“What now?” He rolled up his fist beside his face, acted up like he wanted to punch me.

“I am going to call her. Is it okay if you are here?”

“Of course, you punk! Ish, mind your own business. I will call Hyorin too, you know!” He stuck out his tongue at me. Seriously, how old was he again?

 

 

 

………………………………………………………

As I was busy promoting my group songs, she was also busy with the preparation of her new album. She said that it was a summer themed album, I don’t know why but I dislike the idea of a summer themed album when she mentioned it last time we had a call. What I have in my mind about summer was all about bikinis, less-clothes, and too much revealing.

As a man, I doubt myself for not having a watery mouth to see such a scene. That’s what most men treasures. But as a boyfriend, a very protective one, I think that is a big problem. I am a man, and I knew what is going in every man’s head when they saw Korean fairies in that summer themed album.

I asked her for some spoiler about her new songs, but as I kept telling you that she is just an annoying girl. She kept telling me to just take care of my album promotions and wait for it. Lucky her, she stole the most important part in me. If she didn’t, then I think I am going to sue her for being such an annoying girl. As if I could, heh.

“Seriously, I am so excited to see their new album.” I turned my head to the youngest one and made a face at him.

“You are just jealous because I knew it first, hyung. I wonder are you really her boyfriend or not?” Seungri was at it again, checking my temper, huh?

“You better shut your mouth before I cut them off, dear my youngest.” I gave him a good hit on the back of his back, successfully making him yelled in pain.

“I knew this would happen soon or later.” Seunghyun came behind him and gave him another shot. “Shut up, you punk.” Another hit came from Youngbae and ended up with Daesung.

Aren’t they so sweet? They were all on my side, poor Seungri. But, he was an , and an deserves a good hit. So it’s okay.

“So is it really going to be a summer themed album?” Seunghyun asked while flipping through an art scrapbook that he actually made by himself. The other two turned his head to me and I had no choice but nodding my head towards him.

“Whoa. I am afraid there will be some y look then, hyung.” Daesung reacted with a soft laugh.

“Yes, I am afraid so.” I said, almost audible for four of them to hear.

“Oh come on. They are entertainers; they have to do that if they were told to.”

“Ah yes, true though. What Seungri say is true.” It was Youngbae’s t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter