veinte

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hello!

How are you?

an update for you guys. Leave a comment!

 

"I'll let you know later..." I chuckled quietly as I hung up the phone, plastering another smile up on my face before it was gone for the past weeks.

After the last time I had a talk with Hyun Suk sajangnim, the CEO of YG entertainment. It was also right after I had confirmed the end of my relationship with that woman, Kiko. It was obvious that I don't want her to come back into my life again. Although I know it might be impossible, because I know how her character is. Then, the truth gave in; she uploaded an obvious yet desperate picture to her SNS, which was surprising all people especially the hungry journalists.

'Single and Fabulous, exclamation point.' It said on the picture that she uploaded on her instagram was right before she posted 11:07. What an unstable statement she had. She quoted a line from a movie about her being single and fabulous, but then she posted a picture with her initial name and mine signing the time. It was just confusing for me, for people, especially for those hungry news writers.

I wasn't surprised to see her react this way, I meant it. It wasn't like I am new to this. I could tell that because I had experienced this before, remember the last time she posted a picture of one kids’ cartoon that has a line with our nicknames, Kiki and Jiji. It was when she wanted us to come back again after the fight we had, telling everyone about her insecurity and anxiety. And don't forget the last song she uploaded 'Hotline Bling'. Those two posts are not the end, at least for her they never were. But it is fine, I have told Eunji that I will play along with Kiko's attitude, and I'll make sure that I would win her game. It's all about win or lose game, and this time I will be back at my arrogant sassy G-Dragon again.

Right after she posted another picture on her SNS, the news broke out in the public. It became the headline for weeks. It became viral not only in my country, Korea, or hers only, but it was all around the world. See that the news uploaded this morning and became the headline for all the entertainment news; I saw this as a sign for me to be an actor. 

I came to a decision to get along with her posts, if she said that she is single and fabulous, I will play as the sad left man who is left behind. I will put an image of a man who is hurting because his relationship is now broken. I will play along with her to show the world that it was indeed the end between the two of us. So no more Kiko and GD on the future, although I never know what would happen next, but I wish this would put her on the rest.

I uploaded the first picture.

 

A picture of red-painted nail girl holding a mask, red lips and white face. That's a total obvious sign of who is the person that I am referring to. Yes, it was Kiko. A red-painted nails and red lips are so much identic to her. She likes red and it was my sign to the world that I was talking about her in this post. The girl was holding a mask, another obvious one to say that she is faking it and simply said that she is fake, after all this time she has been that way.

I chose to say my statement on the second post.

A line from a song, 'I don't give a damn ‘bout my reputation'.  A bold statement to say that I have always been that Gdragon after all this time and I won't take a damn time to care about what ever people says, it was all me. They will love me, when they do. They who love me will stay and I don't give a damn for those who don’t, because I will always have one when I lose another.

Last picture was a red background and a single tear.

Another obvious one. It was her color, not mine. It was a single tear rolled over that red-painted wall, a sign that I am not the one who cried over the fact that people has been talking early from this morning. It was all her who have been grieving about this breakup, because I have been fine since long time ago. It was just her. 

Right after spending time uploading those pictures, I checked on the time one the clock and had a thought of Eunji. I chuckled as she kept bugging my mind even when I am busy at time like this. But it's okay, she worth my time. I took my phone and then texted her.

[22:05] Hey- you. Look at the time now.

[22:06] It's 22:06, oppa. Why? 

[22:07] What happened?

 Did you do it? The act?

[22:08] No, I mean look at your watch when I sent my first message. Tell me the number you

 see. 
[22:09] It's early in the morning, it's 05:45. Why? Tell me will you, oppa?!

Sighed, could she become more annoying than this? I decided to just pay her a call, I am tired of sending a nonsense texts. She won't get it like how Taeyang did, she is my other half anyway, and she is just like me, too stiff to notice.

"Yah!" I exclaimed once she finally took the call. It took her five missed calls to get this one, surprisingly I waited.

"What- I was in the toilet minutes ago." She sighed softly.

"So- tell me what time when I told you to look at the time." I ordered her. The order was clear and loud, I wanted her to tell me what time was it when I sent her a message telling her to check the time. I wished she would get this one right.

"Wait,oppa. Let me see-- Hmm-- You told me twice. 22:05 and 22:08. Why?"

"The first one. Look at the clock near you and tell me the number."

"Now? hmm-- It's twenty minutes past ten. What is it, oppa?! Gosh, you confused me!" She sighed in desperate.

Trust me, I was more than desperate. She is j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter