diecisiete

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong!

An update for you!
 

"You are not coming with us tonight?" Seunghyun asked me once we were finished with our concert.

He planned to take me together with Seungri to a famous pub nearby. He said that place is a good place to enjoy the night and the atmosphere is great. Youngbae and Daesung turned down the offer before Seunghyun even speaking, no doubt. Both of them are like the the most religious members in the group, of course they wouldn't dare to touch things like that. Even if they came to that place, it was just for good reason.

"Oh- wait a moment. I will tell Eunji first." I told Seunghyun as I took my phone out of my pocket.

"Wait- what? You need to tell her first?" Seunghyun asked in disbelief, his eyes show it through his gaze at me.

The three other people turned their face at me. Paying attention at me after what I just said to Seunghyun. They were waiting for my respond but I didn't come with an answer after few seconds they were staring at me. Instead of answering the question, I was thinking about the time back at that day. It was the time when we were in the café for a secret meeting to talk about our relationship.

"Yah- answer me." Seunghyun poked my arm made me startled in position.

"Well, actually yes. Yes, I need to tell her first."

"Why should you tell her first? You weren't like this when you were with Kiko."

"Eunji is not Kiko. That's why,hyung." I told him, my fist rounded tightly beside my body. It raged me up the moment I heard her name mentioned as a comparison. Eunji will never be close compared to her, never!

"Wow. She is now more important then?" The next question blinked my eyes in realization. Is she now?

I stopped and froze at the question. Turning my head to the person who asked me that question. I saw Seunghyun stood there with both of his hands slipped into his trousers’ pocket and his eyes waited for my eyes to answer back. Thinking back to that moment I was in the café with her, I thought I was not in the best condition to agree upon any deal. But for now, is she really?

“Just go. I don’t feel so good.” I said to them, shaking my head to the younger ones.

“Hm, okay then. We’ll be going.” Seunghyun nodded his head toward me before stepping out of our studio. Left me alone with this question mark inside my head.

Is she really important?

Does she deserve all this changes that happened in me?

If I could back to that time when I had the call from her in the morning, all I could feel is fear. It is not a type of fear when I saw cockroach, or things that I usually fear of. But this is type of fear that I will not smile the same like what I have been in the past five months. It is the urgency that I feel inside my heart when she said that we need to talk.

The moment I agreed upon her term and condition in purpose to continue our relationship, all I thought is that I need her to stay with me. Whatever she needs, I would provide. I have enough money to give her what she wants. Whatever she asks me, I would answer. As long as it won’t embarrass me, I will.  Whatever she told me to, I would do. I didn't think of myself for a bit, it was all about her happiness and our happiness. Because I knew that I made her cry for once. Seungyoon told me that she was actually very upset about the news; she even spent her time singing all day long in her company’s studio to calm herself down.

She had a lot of pain to know that I am such a bastard for not thinking about how hurt she could be when she heard that news.  I was the first one who told her not to fall in love or call what we did as things that ordinary people did when they were in love. But at the end, I was the one who asked her to change all what I said. It was all my fault for not being certain about things that I said or did, and I have once apologized for that. This time I didn’t want to make all of my efforts lose just like that. I wanted to hold onto this one, very tightly.

Though, I might be the strongest rock. As everyone have seen me in every scenes, I will be that tough and arrogant little man walked in those branded stuffs under the spotlights. But do you even know what’s really inside me? Do you know that the most tough and strongest person are actually very soft inside?

Well, everyone. I am GD under the spotlight of fame. But outside of the stages, I am Kwon Jiyong. The man that has a soft heart hidden behind those naughty smirks he threw when camera caught him. I might be strong and tough; I appear as someone that people think I wouldn't care about anything. I might walk casually while you are all screaming, but once someone is hurting the one that I love, you’ll whether suffering or dying.

So for now, she is important. Really important.

 

…………………………………….

“I can’t believe it!” I sighed deeply before throwing my phone onto the wall once after such a long time, letting it crashes hardly against those hard walls.

“What is it, oppa?”, “Eo-mmo! What happened to your phone, oppa?!” Instead of coming to comfort me, she chose to kneel down on the floor and took the already-crashed phone of mine. Really, Eunji?

“What happened, oppa? Are you okay?” she finally realized that the one whom she has to care for is me, not my phone. She held my hand and flipped my hands for a few times, checking for some wound that might left on my hand. I couldn’t help at her actions, but placing her hand over my shoulder. Successfully made her startle in position. Her eyes flickered in surprise.

“I don’t know. Am I?” I tilted my head as I round my left arm around her waist, pulling her even closer while my right hand is caressing her caressing her cheek gently.

I could see she tried to avoid my gaze and I couldn’t help but chuckle softly when she did. Did I just turn the brave Eunji to become the shy Eunji? I think I like this, I have never seen things like this.

“I think you-y-you are.” Eunji turned her face to the other side, avoiding my gaze once again.

“You are not looking at me. Look at me and you’ll see, Am I really okay or am I really not okay.” I whispered softly as our faces are just an inch away. Waiting for her to turn her face at me, I felt my heartbeat raged in excitement. I tightened my rounded arms around her waist, securing her inside my embrace so she wouldn’t go anywhere, but my embrace. “Look at me and tell.”

As she slowly turned her face at me, she had her eyes both closed. Very tightly as she looks like that character of cartoon that she always imitate. Who was it again? Mashumasu? Marshmallow? Mashimaro? God, can’t anyone tell her to stop making my heart beating this fast? I thought I will end up on the hospital if she kept doing this.

“Don’t do weird things okay!” Eunji whispered softly under her breath before slowly opening her eyes and caught mine were staring at hers, all this time.

If she wanted me to stop and just let her stay in that position, I would definitely go for it. She looks beautiful from faraway, and even more beautiful this close. She has this soft and pure white skin that every girls wanted, can’t she be more lucky to have me and now she has a pure beauty without hands’ help?

“So, do you get your answer?” I kept my voice clear but low.

She stopped for a while before softly whispering back to me. “I think you are a little bit not okay….?” She ended her answer with a questioning sound, making it sound unsure.

I pouted a little and nodding my head to her answer although it is sounder like a question rather than answer. “Can you guess why?” I tilted my head and stole a kiss from her lips. God knows exactly what would happen to a guy when he was in a room with a girl that he is in love with. That guy would rather become uncon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter